Chardonnay James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t been posting much recently, her Instagram is usually fullllllll of selfies

Reactions: 2
I get that they are well off but even those that that mega rich don't constantly spend money like its water!! Definitely something shady with these lot

Reactions: 5
Chardonnay is very self obsessed, massively. She clearly thinks a lot of herself so quite strange she’s just stopped posting stories & posts

Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow Courtney smith? I see her insta has been taken down for copyright. She needs to get into the real world saying how heartbroken and upset she is because she’s lost her insta account

Coukd someone make a thread for Courtney smith

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is this any relation to her?
I’ve been to his dealership, it’s local to us and there was 1 or 2 we could afford, not the ones that go for millions mind. He looked us up and down and turned his nose up the whole time like we couldn’t afford to be therehe even asked my husband if he was sure the car was in his budget we took our business elsewhere in the end.
Complete wanker and I know a few people that have worked for him have said the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yeah her mam s sister is married to Tom Hartley Jr!

Really think she’s pregnant … she’s been so silent on both accounts past few weeks

Why does she post the wedding so so much still, it was ages ago!

Reactions: 6
Because she’s boring af and has nothing else interesting about her

Reactions: 1
Wonder if they are having marital issues. Could explain the constant need to upload her wedding photos.
The vibe she’s giving off I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s gone to prison for being dodgy or something

Reactions: 8