Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are on a trip again? does rokas quit his job and now they both live of off Daniel Wellingtons Ad Money? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Ieva never even wears those Daniel Wellington watches… unless it’s an Instagram advertisement or now she’s starting the beginning of her videos with an advert… not subtitle at all 😬

Reactions: 3
Aukse's vlog from a few months ago showed up on my YouTube suggested page... the difference is so striking, Aukse puts in energy and commentary into her vlogs without trying to advertise something.

It feels much more chill and authentic when she's out with her friends, they are there to enjoy each others company. Compared to Ieva, I feel like every outing she makes into a photoshoot and whilst I enjoy taking photos when I'm out (it's important for memories) but it's also important to be in the moment.

Ieva barely shows any excitement in her vlogs. Sometimes I hope that she changes but honestly, it has to come within herself and unfortunately she doesn't seem to listen to people even when they're being nice trying to give her constructive advice.

Aukse's vlog from a few months ago showed up on my YouTube suggested page... the difference is so striking, Aukse puts in energy and commentary into her vlogs without trying to advertise something.

It feels much more chill and authentic when she's out with her friends, they are there to enjoy each others company. Compared to Ieva, I feel like every outing she makes into a photoshoot and whilst I enjoy taking photos when I'm out (it's important for memories) but it's also important to be in the moment.

Ieva barely shows any excitement in her vlogs. Sometimes I hope that she changes but honestly, it has to come within herself and unfortunately she doesn't seem to listen to people even when they're being nice trying to give her constructive advice.

Does anyone else think Aukse is a big mystery?

few days ago she posted her birth pass, which she got when she was born at the hospital, and you could see that her first name is Daiva. There was no middle name, no where seen the name Aukse. So what’s with that? Is Aukse a nickname version of Daiva?

She also says she is a photographer but in ievas china vlogs you were able to see she has also a company that sells jackets that Ieva modeled for but on the other hand she is always on holidays and says she is not rich. I don’t get how this is possible?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think Aukse is a big mystery?

few days ago she posted her birth pass, which she got when she was born at the hospital, and you could see that her first name is Daiva. There was no middle name, no where seen the name Aukse. So what’s with that? Is Aukse a nickname version of Daiva?

She also says she is a photographer but in ievas china vlogs you were able to see she has also a company that sells jackets that Ieva modeled for but on the other hand she is always on holidays and says she is not rich. I don’t get how this is possible?
Yes I have been thinking exactly the same thoughts as you. Her birth name doesn't appear to be Aukse Grei as she goes by, but Daiva. Greičiuvienė is a Lithuanian surname and I do recall Aukse saying she shortened her surname to "Grei" in a vlog but she never mentioned anything about Aukse not being her real birth name. Interesting!

I believe she moved to China to live with her boyfriend about 5 years ago, as he moved there for work. I wonder what her boyfriend does for work? She seems to be very private in that regard, never posting him ever, not even a photo of his hand. I wonder why?

Aukse also seems to hang out with seemingly wealthy Chinese friends, quite a few of them have American/British English accents, perhaps they studied abroad for their high school or university years before returning to China. She always does seem to be on holidays... I am so curious too.

ai.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yes I have been thinking exactly the same thoughts as you. Her birth name doesn't appear to be Aukse Grei as she goes by, but Daiva. Greičiuvienė is a Lithuanian surname and I do recall Aukse saying she shortened her surname to "Grei" in a vlog but she never mentioned anything about Aukse not being her real birth name. Interesting!

I believe she moved to China to live with her boyfriend about 5 years ago, as he moved there for work. I wonder what her boyfriend does for work? She seems to be very private in that regard, never posting him ever, not even a photo of his hand. I wonder why?

Aukse also seems to hang out with seemingly wealthy Chinese friends, quite a few of them have American/British English accents, perhaps they studied abroad for their high school or university years before returning to China. She always does seem to be on holidays... I am so curious too.
I think her name is Auksę Greičiūnaitę, I don't know about the Daiva part. I found out a few years ago that Grei was only a pseudonym, I think I read it in the legal notice of one of her websites. Interestingly, both www.studiogrei.com and her other site, I think it was called greifashion, are down. I remember the store with the puffy jackets as well. I'm sure her partner is well-off. Aukse probably earns good money as a photographer but I don't think she would be able to finance her lifestyle by herself. It's easier when you have someone to share living expenses.

Daiva Greičiūnaitė-Valackienė could be a relative of Aukse's? Maybe her mom? She kind of looks like her. But maybe I'm way off here.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replys. I thought I was the only one who is interested in Aukses lifestyle, glad I’m not😁
I think in one of Ievas q&a videos with aukse, aukse said she shortened her last name into Grei because it’s too hard to speak in other countries. Makes sense to me.
Sadly I did not screen shot her birth pass but yes it could be possible her mothers name was written on it. I did not think about that before.

Interesting to know her websites are all down. With that information I really wonder what she does for a living now? I’m pretty sure she and her old partner, with who she shared that jacket business, split up last year. She mentioned something like that a few times last year on her Instagram and I think on her YouTube, too. Something like it’s a new situation being alone Blabla…

For sure on that birth pass is her mother's name, not hers. It is not any mystery. Its because birth pass is given to the women who just gave birth and nobody knows the baby name yet. Also Greičiūnienė is a married woman lastname (here in Lithuania we have different lastnames for man, for married woman and for girls). So her mother is Greičiunienė, she is Greičiūnaitė and her father is Greičiūnas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh thank you! That would make more sense, that is so interesting. It's basically the opposite in my country where no papers are given until the baby leaves the hospital with a name, the parents can choose to re-name the baby later if they are indecisive before submitting the finalised legal documents.

Yeah, I absolutely find Aukse so interesting but also mysterious. It seems she was living in Bejing with her former partner, now she seems to be living in Shanghai? I found her company's public record. Good for her!

That makes sense as "Aukse Grei" is much easier to say compared to "Aukse Greiciunaite", especially living in China for her branding as an individual and a photographer.

Aukse did an interview found here:

Her company public records:
https://www.fy35.com/company/5711329.html

Last edited:
I am not following Aukse that much, so for me its a new that she is no longer together with her chinese boyfriend/partner. I always thought that she get a visa to live in China, because of him, so I wonder how shes doing now to be able to stay there. Also I am curious if she will come to Ievas wedding.

I am not following Aukse that much, so for me its a new that she is no longer together with her chinese boyfriend/partner. I always thought that she get a visa to live in China, because of him, so I wonder how shes doing now to be able to stay there. Also I am curious if she will come to Ievas wedding.
I remember she once said that she wanted to live in China for five years. These five years are over. Maybe she and her partner had some kind of deal? She could have received her work permit for China because of his company. She seems to be freelancing now, so I don't know how that works.

...am watching the last video.. wait ehi what!? i dont gwt it! someone please explain me! 4:38 >> 4:52 a home!? their own home? or they were guests at some friends' home? or was it a hotel room they called "home" when coming back from the pizzeria with pizza left overs? or do they own also a house in Copenhagen? if so I don't get it..they own houses everywhere :))))))

Last edited:
I feel like I'm repeating myself, but the audio in her video is all over the place. She's so lazy, untalented, and unprofessional. Making videos is her job and it's what she has most experience in, it's the only work / hobby she hasn't abandoned at some point. Yet she is terrible at it. Making sure the volume level is constant throughout the video is basic stuff. But I guess she doesn't care about her audience or the quality of her work.
It's fascinating to see how different her trips with Rokas are from those with Arif. Rokas drags her to all the museums and architecture that she would never have been interested in on her own. She really does get a new personality with every man. Of course it's normal to discover new interests or be influenced by your partner, but we all know that Ieva would have looked only at food and clothes stores had she been by herself. Maybe Rokas only keeps quiet when Ieva is filming, or they were just tired, but they don't seem to have much to say to each other. It looked kind of boring.

here we go again! another passion is born! after horses then lace chockers then interior design then pearls/beads necklaces nooowwwww flowers! flowers from today!!!!! flowers all over the place from today.. not to be sarcastic but, it's inevitable, since the past experiences, I'm already wondering how long this will last. Betting is open! Let's make our bets! 🙃🙃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
here we go again! another passion is born! after horses then lace chockers then interior design then pearls/beads necklaces nooowwwww flowers! flowers from today!!!!! flowers all over the place from today.. not to be sarcastic but, it's inevitable, since the past experiences, I'm already wondering how long this will last. Betting is open! Let's make our bets! 🙃🙃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ugh, give me a break. I wonder how long this will last? She has always loved flowers ... yeah, right. That's why she never learned how to take care of the plants in her home but just let them die one after the other. She never gave them bigger pots, fresh soil, enough light, but instead just placed their tiny pots in dark corners for decoration, only to chuck them out and replace them when they no longer looked good. And now she thinks flowers are her passion. Has she ever taken an interest in gardening? I have never seen her help her mom or grandma outside, she only picks the fruits of their efforts. But maybe she will apply herself seriously this time, let's give her the benefit of the doubt. It's just that we've seen countless "passions" and "businesses" of hers go down the drain after a couple of weeks or months. I wonder if she knows that florists get up in the middle of the night to drive to markets to buy their wares, if she knows they work the whole day and do all the boring stuff as well, not just make a couple of cute bouquets for friends between a manicure and a coffee break. We shall see.

• Haha
Ugh, give me a break. I wonder how long this will last? She has always loved flowers ... yeah, right. That's why she never learned how to take care of the plants in her home but just let them die one after the other. She never gave them bigger pots, fresh soil, enough light, but instead just placed their tiny pots in dark corners for decoration, only to chuck them out and replace them when they no longer looked good. And now she thinks flowers are her passion. Has she ever taken an interest in gardening? I have never seen her help her mom or grandma outside, she only picks the fruits of their efforts. But maybe she will apply herself seriously this time, let's give her the benefit of the doubt. It's just that we've seen countless "passions" and "businesses" of hers go down the drain after a couple of weeks or months. I wonder if she knows that florists get up in the middle of the night to drive to markets to buy their wares, if she knows they work the whole day and do all the boring stuff as well, not just make a couple of cute bouquets for friends between a manicure and a coffee break. We shall see.
I guess that's what she meant by "florist" in her post. not the one that gets up in the middle of the night.. with dirty nails 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Bravo! Another instagram account that will be death by this time next month.
Whats the point of it? Is she in hope someone will order bouquets made by her with flowers she found in the wild and want to make people pay for it?
Is this the business plan she was talking about which Rokas and her planed together?
Rokas, my hopes were not THAT high on you, but also not THAT low!

• Haha
was watching the last video.. but wait ehi what!? i dont get it! someone please explain me! 4:38 >> 4:52 a home!? their own home? or they were guests at some friends' home? or was it a hotel room they called "home" when coming back from the pizzeria with pizza left overs? or do they own also a house also in Copenhagen? if so I don't get it..they own houses everywhere :))))))