Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she even made a bouquet using flowers not from her family's garden or out in the field? If that's what it takes, then I must be a florist too.
I think she bought some expensive flowers at a shop as well, the blue ones, dyed gerbera.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm so having fun ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ glad there's never nothing on tv .. Ieva's forum channel is priceless ๐Ÿ˜‰

Reactions: 1
I'm not joking I'm not being sarcastic..really I don't understand what she's doing.. what her idea/plan is.. please explain me girls.. let's see if from IG stories I understood it right.. is her plan to pick flowers customers ask her for and she wraps them in a beautiful paper, attach her business card and to find customers that want those flowers and she resell them to them? have i understood what's her business now or maybe I haven't understood nothing. you know..bear with me.. I'm still an old style person that gets up early in the morning and rushes in the middle of the traffic every morning and every evening to come back from the office with all the possible weather conditions during the year and also not feeling good maybe with flu and fever. Which is then called real (and hard)life ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm not joking I'm not being sarcastic..really I don't understand what she's doing.. what her idea/plan is.. please explain me girls.. let's see if from IG stories I understood it right.. is her plan to pick flowers customers ask her for and she wraps them in a beautiful paper, attach her business card and to find customers that want those flowers and she resell them to them? have i understood what's her business now or maybe I haven't understood nothing. you know..bear with me.. I'm still an old style person that gets up early in the morning and rushes in the middle of the traffic every morning and every evening to come back from the office with all the possible weather conditions during the year and also not feeling good maybe with flu and fever. Which is then called real (and hard)life ๐Ÿ˜Š
I think I did something wrong in life and I wasnโ€™t smart enough
. But influencers still and social media jobs still didn't exist and this is what life gave me.

Last edited:
yeah it's true what we say for years it's so true Ieva is so laaazy and does everything to avoid normal jobs as we almost all normal/common people do but I must admit she's not stupid and at the end of it all she wins because she finds the way to work and make money without sweating without breaking her nails (mines are always 5/6 never all 10 and I can't afford to make them at the salon)without having to wake up early in the morning with the alarm clock with finding all the spare time she wants during the day when i LITERALLY can't find , true, 2 minutes to make myself a coffee. so u see at the end of it all she's not stupid at all and knows how to win and get happy and feel fulfilled .. I think on the contrary of what we think she's very smart.

Last edited:
I think it's down to Ieva's young fan base and also having a few friends who are influencers, it's easier to gain a bit of a small "hype". I'm not sure how she gets much at this stage... again, look at her vlog she posted... she got about 10 comments and she couldn't even be bothered replying or love reacting to any of them. So much for engagement?

Ieva probably wonders why her YouTube video only gets 5,000 views with apparently over 70,000 subscribers... it's because people get tired of supporting influencers that give them the bare minimum/no effort when there are others who put the effort in. Change and adapt or she will get left behind.

I want her to do well but she honestly puts so little effort into things and she relies on her small popularity on social media to get her a few initial sales, she could be doing so much better if she put energy/drive into what she does. I still almost can't get over how monotone her voice has become, zero personality or energy coming through. It's so bizarre compared to watching everyone else's videos and even her older videos from a few years ago.

I wish her the best of luck but a few flower sales a week isn't exactly sustainable for financial stability, her Instagram profile barely says anything about her floral services - it's too minimalistic and honestly, it barely even seems like a business page. Does Lithuania have a public registry of companies registered? Interesting how she played up Ak.muovintage and now she's saying it's just her side hobby selling clothes. Isn't that what her Depop is for?

Last edited:
I guess Ieva sent bouquets to some of her business partners or other influencers to generate attention for her "business." They look more like gifts, not like orders.

ATM it is very popular to make bouquets of flowers and sell them, they can cost up to 70 eur. so for a hardworking person it is a good idea, but for Ieva ๐Ÿ˜€ she is desperate, I guess now that she is not in her 20s she is getting much more pressure to work and questions about her work. So she has to do something and she did ๐Ÿ˜€ I bet her business wonโ€™t survive a one calendar year.

I really don't like Ieva's floristic experiments. Most of her arrangements are nothing special. This new projects means that she is going to spend even less time on her other content. I have always liked seeing Klaipeda and Vilnius through her eyes, but the walks with Dorian are boring and repetitive. I wonder if she is going to make videos that aren't ads? Maybe a renovation update of the Vilnius apartment in a couple of weeks? I can't believe I still expect things from her. I guess I miss her old content. Most youtubers I used to watch lost their spark over the years but I'm still in the habit of wanting to watch a little vlog here and there for entertainment.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I really don't like Ieva's floristic experiments. Most of her arrangements are nothing special. This new projects means that she is going to spend even less time on her other content. I have always liked seeing Klaipeda and Vilnius through her eyes, but the walks with Dorian are boring and repetitive. I wonder if she is going to make videos that aren't ads? Maybe a renovation update of the Vilnius apartment in a couple of weeks? I can't believe I still expect things from her. I guess I miss her old content. Most youtubers I used to watch lost their spark over the years but I'm still in the habit of wanting to watch a little vlog here and there for entertainment.
Completely agree, I feel the exact same way... there is that hope that they'll get their spark back again and post some frequent quality content with personality and positive/real energy/emotions in it. I love dogs but honestly, Ieva posting her 1000 walks a week to Instagram with Dorian isn't that interesting to anyone else but her โ€“โ  the crazy thing is that she has a platform and connections with other influencers, yet, she is completely "fumbling the bag" right now.

Meaning that she could be getting so many more views and sponsorships if she just puts in more effort and personality into her vlogs like she did 1 or 2 years ago. What happened? I don't understand her... she takes nothing seriously and it's so strange. On one hand, Ieva has been telling her followers how happy she is with her fiance, they've known each other for less than a year... but from an outsiders perspective... this is when Ieva's videos started to become less frequent, she always sounds like she has no energy, no effort, monotone low voice with zero emotion in it. Very strange. I think her fiance seems like a normal guy and he seems better for her (compared to the previous guys who were wasting her time with false intentions), but what happened? Ieva had so much more energy and motivation in her older videos only from a few years ago.

Ieva did mention nearly 5 months ago that she would be uploading the Vilinuis apartment renovations soon... it's been 4-5 months now since she last uploaded a proper apartment video. I understand renovations take time but surely she could have created plenty of updates along the way for content? Seems strange for Ieva to say she would be uploading... and now it's been 4 months since her last apartment update video?

Her last renovation video was posted in late May... it's mid-October now. :(

About her new business, Umi Floral... it will be winter soon. I'm a bit confused, is it only another "seasonal" venture? Not many people purchase flowers in the cold winter months. Usually, people decorate for Christimas with wreaths and trees.

Last edited:
Completely agree, I feel the exact same way... there is that hope that they'll get their spark back again and post some frequent quality content with personality. I love dogs but honestly, Ieva posting her 1000 walks a week to Instagram with Dorian isn't that interesting to anyone else but her.

Ieva did mention nearly 5 months ago that she would be uploading the Vilinuis apartment renovations soon... it's been 4-5 months now since she last uploaded a proper apartment video. I understand renovations take time but surely she could have created plenty of updates along the way for content? Seems strange for Ieva to say she would be uploading... and now it's been 4 months since her last apartment update video?

Her last renovation video was posted in late May... it's mid-October now. :(

Wow, I hadn't realized it was that long ago. She did mention that some things were taking longer, but I can't believe there has been no development. I guess Ieva is just too lazy to process and upload the material. She is busy with her wedding and her flowers. Again, it seems like a child's whim, like the chokers and the makeup studio. No substance behind it. She made those cards and chose lots of foil and paper before even learning about what flowers to combine. I imagine the flowers in her arrangements have very different life spans. She picks them herself or buys them from other (real) florists, so she doesn't know how long they are going to last. And she walks through the cold air without protecting the flowers, lots of paper but no function. She's such a brainless woman, incredible really. She must have had such a pampered upbringing to be so oblivious of all responsibility.

Reactions: 4
I think that she is depressed. She always thought of herself highly and I get it, she wasn't stunning, but she was thin and hand amazing blonde long hair. A lot of sugar daddys dream. Imo she was 100% sure that Arif will support her, she will be a Parisian and a yt star. Nothing worked out for her, now she's in her thirties, she has an average guy, she's still in Lithuania which she can say that she loooves so much, but it's so obvious that she always wanted to live abroad. She's trying so hard to convince herself that she loves her bf, that she loves her country, that she is a business lady etc. But it's all lies. I feel sorry for her, because her life is so empty, she has no career, no great education, there's wedding coming but what after that? She doesn't seem very maternal, but I guess she will convince herself that she always wanted to be a mother just like she always wanted to be a florist. I don't know maybe I'm wrong with my observations, but one thing I am sure of: she's not happy.

Wow, I hadn't realized it was that long ago. She did mention that some things were taking longer, but I can't believe there has been no development. I guess Ieva is just too lazy to process and upload the material. She is busy with her wedding and her flowers. Again, it seems like a child's whim, like the chokers and the makeup studio. No substance behind it. She made those cards and chose lots of foil and paper before even learning about what flowers to combine. I imagine the flowers in her arrangements have very different life spans. She picks them herself or buys them from other (real) florists, so she doesn't know how long they are going to last. And she walks through the cold air without protecting the flowers, lots of paper but no function. She's such a brainless woman, incredible really. She must have had such a pampered upbringing to be so oblivious of all responsibility.
I think that she is depressed. She always thought of herself highly and I get it, she wasn't stunning, but she was thin and hand amazing blonde long hair. A lot of sugar daddys dream. Imo she was 100% sure that Arif will support her, she will be a Parisian and a yt star. Nothing worked out for her, now she's in her thirties, she has an average guy, she's still in Lithuania which she can say that she loooves so much, but it's so obvious that she always wanted to live abroad. She's trying so hard to convince herself that she loves her bf, that she loves her country, that she is a business lady etc. But it's all lies. I feel sorry for her, because her life is so empty, she has no career, no great education, there's wedding coming but what after that? She doesn't seem very maternal, but I guess she will convince herself that she always wanted to be a mother just like she always wanted to be a florist. I don't know maybe I'm wrong with my observations, but one thing I am sure of: she's not happy.
Your observations are completely valid and informative, this seems likely to be the case. Even though her teenage and 20's were probably easier than what a lot of people had to deal with, I think she expected to be married and living in Paris with a fancy apartment by now. Instead, she unfortunately dated a crappy guy for 10 years (I felt sorry for her then). That relationship ended, the singer guy was the same and wasting her time. Then she started to realise her Paris/luxury influencer dream would be harder than she thought and then met her new guy through Karolis during the pandemic, or before? They quickly moved in together and then got engaged.

Does anyone know the actual timeline of her and her boyfriend? I want her to be happy but rushing into marriage with someone she's known for a year or less seems hasty? It's like... you kind of barely know the person in many ways? He could be a decent guy, but it's quite fast?

The problem is, Ieva has been given everything on a silver platter in her life and sometimes that's a good thing and sometimes it's a bad thing - she has never really had a hard days work in her life yet. Now she is realising that she is in her early 30's, and the people around her probably expect her to get serious about something whether that is a job/career, relationship, building a family life... I'm not sure as I'm not from Lithuania so I'm unsure about the societal dynamic there. Is anyone from a close country to Lithuania that can chime in about expectations of women there?

She seems to be "going with the flow" copying what her friends around her are doing, as most seem to be engaged or living abroad. So she picked one (having the new guy move in, getting engaged, buying an apartment to renovate, planning a wedding etc...) but what next after she finishes planning her Summer wedding? I feel like she could possibly be depressed too (but she is telling herself/in denial that she is "happy"), because Ieva is doing what society expects of her but in reality, perhaps that's not what she actually expected to be doing now. I hope she can do what is right for her. Maybe she is happy but it has started to come off as the opposite, evidently from the tone used in her vlogs.

Last edited:
So a Designer from Vilnius will make her wedding dress but looking at the designers Instagram all I see he/she does are jumpers. What can we expect? ๐Ÿ˜…

So a Designer from Vilnius will make her wedding dress but looking at the designers Instagram all I see he/she does are jumpers. What can we expect? ๐Ÿ˜…
I was thinking the same thing. Also why is it such a secret? I don't understand why she doesn't capitalize on her wedding stuff. It's a sure way to get people interested in her content again. She is so backwards.

Does anyone know the actual timeline of her and her boyfriend? I want her to be happy but rushing into marriage with someone she's known for a year or less seems hasty? It's like... you kind of barely know the person in many ways? He could be a decent guy, but it's quite fast?
Ieva began showing Karolis in her vlogs in August 2020. Some time later that year, in October or November, Ieva met Rokas at a get together at Karolis' apartment. There were pictures being shared of a bunch of people sitting around a table, I think that's the night Ieva was introduced to Rokas, but I'm just guessing. In December, Ieva first showed little hints that she was with someone, and later that month they both made it official. December is also the month Rokas basically moved into Ieva's apartment. Ieva spent Christmas eve there with him instead of with her family. Apparently Rokas knew after two months of knowing Ieva that he wanted to marry her, but he didn't propose until summer 2021. If they get married in the spring or summer of 2022, they will have known each other about one and a half years. Their one year anniversary should come up next month and I'm sure Ieva will share the celebration.

Ieva began showing Karolis in her vlogs in August 2020. Some time later that year, in October or November, Ieva met Rokas at a get together at Karolis' apartment. There were pictures being shared of a bunch of people sitting around a table, I think that's the night Ieva was introduced to Rokas, but I'm just guessing. In December, Ieva first showed little hints that she was with someone, and later that month they both made it official. December is also the month Rokas basically moved into Ieva's apartment. Ieva spent Christmas eve there with him instead of with her family. Apparently Rokas knew after two months of knowing Ieva that he wanted to marry her, but he didn't propose until summer 2021. If they get married in the spring or summer of 2022, they will have known each other about one and a half years. Their one year anniversary should come up next month and I'm sure Ieva will share the celebration.
The trip to Denmark was for their one year anniversary, she mentioned this in her instagram.

In their instagram page they have a highlights for the "Brides" and I think is very Ieva's style.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
In some recent vlog she mentioned that Rokas wanted to propose after a month or so. But she did not tell if she wanted the same ๐Ÿ˜€
I agree that she looks depressed.

Random question based on her instagram stories today - is she planting those bulbs just like out in a random field?

LOL imagine some friend tells you she plans like 50 bulbs on her balcony to later sell the flowers on eBay and calls it a business. Everyone would tell her she is mental!

i guess itโ€™s a field from her family which they donโ€™t use and is open for everyone so it really is kind of a random field haha!

I couldn't believe my eyes, she was actually performing physical labor. That must have been a first in her life. I really wonder how the apartment renovations are going. Is Ieva going to make one long video when everything is finished? That would be so boring. I'd rather see developments on a weekly basis, or at least monthly. But we all know Ieva is too lazy for that.