Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its funny to see how Ieva is trying to make Rokas handsome and cute, he's not cute, he's an average stumpy boy and nothing will change that.

Reactions: 7

From 29:00, so I guess she is not in love according to her own description of how she is when she is in love😏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I do wonder as well how does she get by? By the looks of it she earns like €100 a month. I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 3
I do wonder as well how does she get by? By the looks of it she earns like €100 a month. I just don’t get it.
I just don't get it too. She definitely must have a secret life of which we don't know anything ,and of which she never showed anything, because otherwise we cannot explain on which money she's living with.

Maybe her bf is paying for her plus her parents? It's impossible that she can pay fully for her lifestyle from IG.

I just checked - living expenses in Lithuania are somewhat similar to living expenses in Poland (I'm from Poland). It's a little cheaper in Lithuania but nevermind, to live like Ieva I would have to have 1500 euros per month at least, maybe 2000 in some months. I don't know if she gets such money from influencer job, doubt it, but even so she must see that her views and sponsorships are going downhill and she's not worried at all. There must be another source of money for her, I'm not so sure if it's Rokas because before meeting him she didn't lead another lifestyle, it was all the same. I don't know maybe she inherited something? Or her parents are way more rich than we think. Either way her lack of worrying about the future while still spending a lot of money without a proper job says a lot.

I think she has a bit more income than you guys think. She gets paid for ads, like Daniel Wellington for example, and the other products she features without mentioning them. And she also does advertising or "modeling" work for Good Taste Citizen (check them out on Instagram, Ieva looks pretty tit in the photos, at least totally different than she portrays herself), TANgerine tanning studio, and a couple of other brands. I'm sure she gets a bit more than just free products. She doesn't get as many deals as she used to but I'm sure it's still not bad, especially if your apartment and car, etc. are paid for by family. And she sells so much tit on depop, so she doesn't really spend that much of her money on clothes and accessories, they kind of pay for themselves. I think her main expenses are groceries, beauty treatments and a few bits and pieces for her apartment.

I just checked - living expenses in Lithuania are somewhat similar to living expenses in Poland (I'm from Poland). It's a little cheaper in Lithuania but nevermind, to live like Ieva I would have to have 1500 euros per month at least, maybe 2000 in some months. I don't know if she gets such money from influencer job, doubt it, but even so she must see that her views and sponsorships are going downhill and she's not worried at all. There must be another source of money for her, I'm not so sure if it's Rokas because before meeting him she didn't lead another lifestyle, it was all the same. I don't know maybe she inherited something? Or her parents are way more rich than we think. Either way her lack of worrying about the future while still spending a lot of money without a proper job says a lot.
I have been saying her parents are rich, but everyone kept saying they are just normal. Not for Lithuania they are not. They are wealthy, they got a big compensation from the government as her family was sent to Siberia during soviet times and they built their business on that money.

Also anytime she does stories in Lithuanian, that's sponsored and she is getting paid.

Reactions: 4
I have been saying her parents are rich, but everyone kept saying they are just normal. Not for Lithuania they are not. They are wealthy, they got a big compensation from the government as her family was sent to Siberia during soviet times and they built their business on that money.

Also anytime she does stories in Lithuanian, that's sponsored and she is getting paid.
Oh wow, I didn't know that about her family being forcibly displaced during the Cold War. Did she mention this?

in the meanwhile.. from IG.. they've just submitted the documents for their wedding and set the date. Deal went through .. there's no going back 😁 (hopefully it was a good deal)

in the meanwhile.. from IG.. they've just submitted the documents for their wedding and set the date. Deal went through .. there's no going back 😁 (hopefully it was a good deal)
Also it means that they will get married in Vilnius, not in Klaipeda.

So her dad’s montly income is approx 2800 eur, which is quite a log keeping in mind the kids are grown up. But I guess they are still supporting her.

Reactions: 1
Does her mother work, or is she perhaps employed in the family business?

I honestly struggle to understand how Ieva funds her life, other than if her parents are paying the mortgage for her small apartment... unless they purchased it with cash? Perhaps Rokas was planning to buy his own apartment regardless of Ieva, I'm assuming he's at least 30 years old. Does anyone know how old he is? Ieva is 30 now, so he's probably around the same age as her. Now they are together for less than a year, engaged and they purchased it together but it could be mostly Rokas.

Ieva's Social Blade statistics show that she earns only 2,000 € a year from her YouTube channel (shown in USD)... she could be earning so much more if she started putting more effort and energy into her videos and vlogs again.

Even if she uploaded twice a week, she would be growing her channel instead it's going a bit stagnant. How sad, she has potential but she doesn't put much effort into growing herself on here as a creator, yet this is her only job? Unless like someone said, she has a whole other life... possibly working at her dad's family business but she keeps it hush-hush because it's not as glamorous as she wants people to think? I'm not sure...

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 9.24.46 pm.png

Link:

Last edited:
If anyone is still wondering how this witch makes money, her new video, innocently titled Berlin Vlog, is an undisclosed paid promotion for Daniel Wellington watches. Feel free to report. She has often done this, posting videos without clearly labeling them as sponsorships, only to change the title or description later after having been reported and reprimanded by Youtube. Sure, the promotion code is in the info bar, but that's it. Her behavior is inherently conniving and fraudulent. And the vlog itself is a catastrophe, with the audio changing from super loud to indiscernible, and back. You would never guess she has been making videos for over ten years, her skills are still at amateur level. And you can tell how much the guys influence her perception. Comments about the architecture, etc. are not her own, she is repeating what Rokas told her.

Edit: She actually put the word AD in the video for exactly two seconds, under the Youtube settings icons where you will most probably miss it. She's such an a**hole.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Rokas, if you read this:
Please stop wearing pearl necklace and slipover tops. You are really not the type of person who suits this on a casual way. It just looks really try hard.

Reactions: 5
I refuse to give her views, Rokas is so unattractive that it's hard to watch for me. Arif-Ieva was the best although the guy was a douche.

Uhmmm.. what the hell is she doing here? Is she high on something? (She’s trying on a jumper but it looks like she’s having an orgasm 😀)
😬 cringe 🙈
Arif ieva would have never been caught dead doing something like this.. as someone said before she’s the most asexual person ever!
She is probably trying to pose like Karolis. What works for him doesn't work for her.