Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw thank you.

Yeah it was a really pretty shelf. Probably too gold for her right now?
Yeah it way a bit too golden and baroque for the minimalistic phase and bland colors (clothes +furniture/decor) she's into ;-)

Last edited:
Miss Paris-is-oh-so-chic is going to edgy Berlin? She really tries everything to come across as cool nowadays. Let’s hope she doesn’t try to go into berghain, this will be a shocker for her.

Reactions: 1
Miss Paris-is-oh-so-chic is going to edgy Berlin? She really tries everything to come across as cool nowadays. Let’s hope she doesn’t try to go into berghain, this will be a shocker for her.
LOL! I'm sure Ieva has never been to a club in her life, not even a little "disco" in Klaipeda. I don't think she would get past the bouncers to be honest.

Reactions: 2
LOL! I'm sure Ieva has never been to a club in her life, not even a little "disco" in Klaipeda. I don't think she would get past the bouncers to be honest.
She was! In Latvia with that photographer žilinskas and his gf, also Simona Burbaite.

She was! In Latvia with that photographer žilinskas and his gf, also Simona Burbaite.
Yeah she was right after the break up with arif and on you could clearly see she hated it. But what could I say? New bf, new me!

What videos are after she broke up with Arif? When was that, I forgot :)
took me ages to find the video. I can’t believe the break up is already 4 years ago! Arif must have a wife and a bunch of kids at this point😂

The Club scenes start at Minute 32:00

• Heart
Sooo she did a Q&A (she took down those stories) and said that she won't even tell anything about wedding theme or really anything else. She wants to keep it to herself and we will see everything after the wedding. Great, so everything will be sponsored, she won't do a yt videos about weddding preparations, choosing the dress etc. She will show her wedding first on IG, and then we will see it again on some short yt vlog. Is she stupid or what? It's such an opportunity for grear content. She should close her channel, nobody cares about making pizzas, she just refuses to show anything that is going on in her life in present. Why bother with yt? She became a joke, can't wait for her to get pregnant and turn her ig to momstagram. I bet it will happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sooo she did a Q&A (she took down those stories) and said that she won't even tell anything about wedding theme or really anything else. She wants to keep it to herself and we will see everything after the wedding. Great, so everything will be sponsored, she won't do a yt videos about weddding preparations, choosing the dress etc. She will show her wedding first on IG, and then we will see it again on some short yt vlog. Is she stupid or what? It's such an opportunity for grear content. She should close her channel, nobody cares about making pizzas, she just refuses to show anything that is going on in her life in present. Why bother with yt? She became a joke, can't wait for her to get pregnant and turn her ig to momstagram. I bet it will happen.
I dont get her, in one video she is telling that she will update on the wedding planning and then - no, its private blah blah😀 i guess not enough sponsors for the wedding in order to make public planning videos.

Just watched the pizza video. They are supposed to be homemade but they are using a flour mix with raising agents already added? That's like using a cake mix, anyone can do it. She's just so basic.
It's weird how she's dealing with the wedding info and content. Maybe she doesn't want her future guests to see everything she is planning. But content wise it's a death sentence. Who wants to watch her videos (assuming there are any) knowing she is holding back the most interesting things? She could gain many new viewers who are also planning their wedding. Maybe she is afraid that people will copy what she is doing, but she needn't worry about that - her taste is so mainstream and basic, it's all been done before anyway.

I bet everything will be sponsored either way, Ieva is cheap. I think she hates filming yt videos, even a pizza video could be a nice one, but she ended it so weirdly, no tasting of the pizza, no saying goodbye to her viewers, she just doesn't care. Her yt went downhill not after she broke up with Arif, but after her small vlogging camera died. She refused to buy the new one (again, she's cheap), and it's really uncomfortable vlogging with huge DSLR, it's also the reason why she's not filming in shops or outside a lot. I swear I've never seen someone as lazy and without a purpose as her.

I thought Ieva and Rokas chose Berlin as a travel destination simply because they wanted to. But it turns out that it's a gifted trip - Ieva and maybe Karolis were invited to the About You Fashion Week. I should have known Ieva would not pay for her own trip.

I thought Ieva and Rokas chose Berlin as a travel destination simply because they wanted to. But it turns out that it's a gifted trip - Ieva and maybe Karolis were invited to the About You Fashion Week. I should have known Ieva would not pay for her own trip.
Im surprised about you invited an Ieva with her 30k Followers all the way from Lithaunia. Sooo sustainable for about you, right? But okay that’s a different topic😂

So she went to a Starbucks she went 14 years ago and it was pretty emotional for her?
At that time she was 16 so I guess the reason why she was in Berlin had something to do with arif bc they met when she was 16, right?

Last edited:
Berlin is such an amazing city and her stories are boring. They always look the same, eat the same, so so boring.

Im surprised about you invited an Ieva with her 30k Followers all the way from Lithaunia. Sooo sustainable for about you, right? But okay that’s a different topic😂

So she went to a Starbucks she went 14 years ago and it was pretty emotional for her?
At that time she was 16 so I guess the reason why she was in Berlin had something to do with arif bc they met when she was 16, right?

That is interesting, I wonder if Ieva and Leka went to Berlin as teenagers? Leka's now-husband is German... so maybe they went on a trip there? Or did Leka meet her now-husband at via a university program?

Arif is a creep, It could be a possibility that Ieva and her friend went to Berlin as a girls trip or with Leka's mother and then secretly met him there? Not sure, there could be a hundred reasons and nothing to do with her ex "boyfriend". Unfortunately I was preyed on someone much like him when I was a teenager too but he was/is much worse than Arif. Until you realise your self-worth and know you don't deserve to be treated so disgustingly and you don't even want to be associated or near them at all. Some people are disgusting and foul humans out there. Predators get more brazen but it's interesting that Ieva had to go to Arif and he didn't travel to see her in Lithuania but he must have gone the second time. I can imagine Ieva's family not liking Arif, as most families can sense bad intentions...

I'm glad Ieva and I are both free and have respectful and amazing partners now but I do wish Ieva would embrace her own true personality. Ieva morphs into whoever she dates. I can help but feel Arif stole and wasted so much of her teenage/early 20's years, even if it was only 2 or 3 years or 9 years (how long did they date for?)... it's still time she feels like she needs to make up and discover what she missed out on back then, hence the Peter Pan type of living she's been doing.

I don't blame her in that sense but I do wonder how and why she turned 30 and still has never considered working somewhere with like-minded people, or in a creative field where she can get way more experience than she can be sitting and working in her own apartment. Yes, influencing is a real job now but I struggle to believe that she would be earning a decent wage... I mean, she gets a lot of stuff for free and perhaps she would get a few hundred to maybe a thousand euros a month (at most) but how long will that last? Most people her age have corporate jobs, of which they can also work from home and get paid a decent and steady wage.

It almost seems like Ieva's entire wardrobe is free, fast fashion clothes that brands send her and the same goes for a lot of her food/snacks.

It may sound nice and innocent at first but what will happen if these freebies start to stop? Without being rude, Ieva would be considered a MICRO influencer... there are non-influencers out there that get more engagement and likes than Ieva does. If she doesn't put meaningful effort into her posts or vlogs... people and brand deals will move into someone who they feel more connected to and inspired by.

Look at her likes on her recent posts, how can an influencer with apparently 30,000 followers only get a few hundred likes and one to three comments?! I used to love Ieva's content... I just wish she tried and cared more. I'm not saying anyone's self-worth is based on the number of likes they get but how can she consider herself a full-time influencer when she barely gets any engagement and doesn't really write proper comments back, when it's her job? I've seen people comment polite things to her and she doesn't reply that often... they definitely see the comments. She barely posts vlogs. Barely two videos a month is not a full-time job. I wish her the best.

Ieva Maslauskaitė's Instagram

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 8.14.37 am.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 8.14.22 am.png

Last edited:
Karolis definitely got the main sponsorship deal of the trip - Sir Hotels and Sircle Collection. Ieva didn't really show her room as far as I recall, so it was probably nothing special. Maybe they all piggy-backed on Karolis' deal and Ieva worked something out with About You.