Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL Ieva could never be a florist. Not only is it hard work, it is also not exactly a lucrative business, especially right now, as COVID-19 has impacted flower supplies and has made prices on certain blooms skyrocket. It's also a seasonal business - I can't see Ieva working her ass off to make sure she makes enough money to last her the year. Like every other "passion" Ieva has ever had, it'll go away in a few months to a year and we'll never hear about her dreams of being a florist ever again.

Reactions: 5
LOL Ieva could never be a florist. Not only is it hard work, it is also not exactly a lucrative business, especially right now, as COVID-19 has impacted flower supplies and has made prices on certain blooms skyrocket. It's also a seasonal business - I can't see Ieva working her ass off to make sure she makes enough money to last her the year. Like every other "passion" Ieva has ever had, it'll go away in a few months to a year and we'll never hear about her dreams of being a florist ever again.
I mean and share EVERY word of it 👏👍

girls.. how about from you from your own opinions..about Ieva's latest video (Copenhagen) and the question I asked you about is that apartment one of the many they own around the world or is it just a b&b room?

Last edited:
I mean and share EVERY word of it 👏👍

girls.. how about from you from your own opinions..about Ieva's latest video (Copenhagen) and the question I asked you about is that apartment one of the many they own around the world or is it just a b&b room?
when I’m on holiday I also call my hotelroom „my home“ because I’m used to say that. I don’t think they have a „real“ home in Copenhagen.

Reactions: 2
I can't believe it, another failed business in the making. I wonder what Rokas really thinks about it, Ieva is stupid and naive - nothing new here - but I wonder about his views on Ievas amazing career 🤣 I would be so embarassed for her.

Reactions: 3
I can't believe it, another failed business in the making. I wonder what Rokas really thinks about it, Ieva is stupid and naive - nothing new here - but I wonder about his views on Ievas amazing career 🤣 I would be so embarassed for her.
Who keeps funding her stupid business ventures, though? It can't be her own social media career, she's on an unstoppable downward spiral.

Reactions: 7
I'm honestly a bit confused as to why Ieva doesn't get a creative job as an editor, even part-time? Creating businesses one after the other whilst rarely putting much effort into any of them longer than the first month of creation seems strange to me. To have a successful business, a person needs to be consistent, engaged, receptive to feedback and customer-focused.

Instead, she starts micro-businesses for a few months like being a makeup artist with a studio, selling her old clothes, furniture to her followers and relabels it as "vintage". Now she is rebranding as a florist? I wish her all the best, but does she realise that as someone has already mentioned, being a florist is mostly a seasonal job and there are already so many florists in Vilnius? Ieva will need to put further effort into marketing, making a website, having a business phone number, having a presence on Google. Not everyone uses Instagram to search for business services.

I think she might get a few initial first and second orders from her followers in Vilnius, but after then she will really need to think about opening an actual storefront... most customers buying flowers don't pre-plan their bouquet of the week prior... unless it's an actual event such as a wedding or party. People like to grab flowers quickly on the go - to birthdays, parties, events, for family members, friends, people who are unfortunately unwell.

That doesn't mean I don't wish her the best of luck because I do but she will need to do some proper marketing and engaging with customers, it's not just about posting a few pretty photos and expecting consistent customers coming to her instead of other competitive florists.

Last edited:
Who is she kidding?

In this video, she talks about Akmuo Vintage from 11:30 onwards:

She definitely saw it as her business, she just never managed to make it a success, because she put zero effort into it. I wonder if she really doesn't remember.

• Angry
Hahaha, does she really think nobody of her followers will remember akmuo? Of course she tried to get money from this!

and to answer some of sashabunnys comments: it tells a lot that most of her followers know what to do to build a career/business and Ieva doesn’t.

she can’t work as an editor because that would make her depending on other people or let’s customers and that would mean they can actually say if they dislike something or it’s bad work what she did and she can’t handle criticism.
And if you mean working as an editor as an employee: do you really think someone with no work experience at the age of 30 will get a job? I’m not so sure about that:ROFLMAO:

I agree, Ieva had the chance to become a fashion editor years ago, when she had that little column in Panele magazine. If she had been any good, I'm sure she could have turned that into something bigger. She already had her foot in the door.

As she did with Akmuo, Ieva again used a name that someone else was already using for her flower account. Is it so hard for her to come up with a name that isn't already taken? All she can do is copy ideas and steal names. She's pathetic. She probably thought that it wasn't a problem to steal from a small account with little power or influence.

• Wow
99B087D7-179D-4514-A21E-B89E07A58C1D.jpeg

Errr, give us a break girl? Probably spending too much time on Tanya burrs Instagram account.

It doesn't seem very exclusive.

• Wow
Who keeps funding her stupid business ventures, though? It can't be her own social media career, she's on an unstoppable downward spiral.
View attachment 797233
Errr, give us a break girl? Probably spending too much time on Tanya burrs Instagram account.
someone please explain me.. why this document? what's soon in her plans? English is not even my 3/4th language so I understand few words but I understand "fitting".. has she soon plans as a model?

It doesn't seem very exclusive.

someone please explain me.. why this document? what's soon in her plans? English is not even my 3/4th language so I understand few words but I understand "fitting".. has she soon plans as a model?

I agree, Ieva had the chance to become a fashion editor years ago, when she had that little column in Panele magazine. If she had been any good, I'm sure she could have turned that into something bigger. She already had her foot in the door.

As she did with Akmuo, Ieva again used a name that someone else was already using for her flower account. Is it so hard for her to come up with a name that isn't already taken? All she can do is copy ideas and steal names. She's pathetic. She probably thought that it wasn't a problem to steal from a small account with little power or influence.

omg another case in which she copies the name for her new business.. I really don't get why is it so difficult to her to just sit 5 minutes and think with a bit of fantasy about a new and original name for her new project/business. I know the answer I know the answer ;-) it's because she always lacks of fantasy and she always ends up putting names people already gave to their own businesses. I hope they will report her.

what a shame what a coward I hope someone will soon report her

Last edited:
I'm still thinking about Akmuo and this new project. She told a story about how it came about that she wanted to become a florist: "For as long as I remember, I’ve been surrounded by flowers. My mum, my grandmother and my aunt have always been passionate about their gardens and used to always talk about flowers for hours and walk each other through all of the new changes they’ve made or the new plants they’ve bought. My great grandmother was a herbalist who has unintentionally shared her passion with my gran. ⁣
I never realized how much my environment has shaped me into who I am and what my passions are. My love for nature and flowers has always been with me but I never explored it further. ⁣

Only now have I realized how truly happy I am when I am around flowers or get to pick wild blooms on my walk. When rational people start planning their wedding, they think location, photographer, etc. I contacted my favourite florist first. I’ve always admired people who knew who they were and who have found their path in life. I think it might have always been with me but I didn’t know until now. I want to plant, take care of, admire, arrange, photograph, share and live a florist’s life. I’d love to be a florist. ⁣

Now let me try, make mistakes, pick myself up, fail, regret, ponder, try again, work hard and hopefully become who I was too scared to be. A FLORIST🌸 ⁣⁣
Meet my new baby @_umifloral and please be kind as I navigate through what it takes to become a real flower girl."

She wrote this about Akmuo:

It's funny, because she also said recently, that she changes her tastes and style all the time. It seems like she makes tit up as she goes along. Whatever sounds good and suits her at the moment.
She also said she would grow Akmuo as a business, which she denies now:

She didn't do any of this.

• Sick

omg another case in which she copies the name for her new business.. I really don't get why is it so difficult to her to just sit 5 minutes and think with a bit of fantasy about a new and original name for her new project/business. I know the answer I know the answer ;-) it's because she always lacks of fantasy and she always ends up putting names people already gave to their own businesses. I hope they will report her.
when I’m on holiday I also call my hotelroom „my home“ because I’m used to say that. I don’t think they have a „real“ home in Copenhagen.
Thank u !!! 😚

Maybe she starts new business after another because of some benefits? I don't know tax reasons? It just doesn't make sense and I'm starting to think that she has something for her from it. I don't believe that she really wants those businesses to be succesful.

Reactions: 1
Maybe she starts new business after another because of some benefits? I don't know tax reasons? It just doesn't make sense and I'm starting to think that she has something for her from it. I don't believe that she really wants those businesses to be succesful.
I wouldn't think she earns enough from these businesses in the first place. They would probably fall under the tax-free threshold

I used to wonder that as well. In some countries you can get funding if you start a new business. I do think she believes she will be successful. But the problem is, she probably thinks her ventures will be popular and just grow by themselves, just like her youtube career once did. But youtube success is often down to luck, you can't control it that much. Ieva has never really worked for anything, she doesn't know how. I thought her family would be able to give her support, several of them are business owners. But they never seem to give her any pointers. As someone here said, most people commenting here can give simple advice on all kinds of topics, but Ieva never thinks of the simplest things. In all those years, she could have taken a course in business planning or something, but she's just not interested in that. She thinks her business will magically become successful while she is in the bath. Maybe Rokas will work with her on this. He could do all the work and let Ieva make silly little flower arrangements (I'm not exactly wowed by what she shows on her photos).

• Heart
I highly doubt this, though it would make the most sense. I truly think that she is just direction-less and extremely
I used to wonder that as well. In some countries you can get funding if you start a new business. I do think she believes she will be successful. But the problem is, she probably thinks her ventures will be popular and just grow by themselves, just like her youtube career once did. But youtube success is often down to luck, you can't control it that much. Ieva has never really worked for anything, she doesn't know how. I thought her family would be able to give her support, several of them are business owners. But they never seem to give her any pointers. As someone here said, most people commenting here can give simple advice on all kinds of topics, but Ieva never thinks of the simplest things. In all those years, she could have taken a course in business planning or something, but she's just not interested in that. She thinks her business will magically become successful while she is in the bath. Maybe Rokas will work with her on this. He could do all the work and let Ieva make silly little flower arrangements (I'm not exactly wowed by what she shows on her photos).
Has she even made a bouquet using flowers not from her family's garden or out in the field? If that's what it takes, then I must be a florist too.

• Haha