Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On most days, there is nothing to post about because Ieva doesn't do anything.
The GG forum is back to normal, only a few threads remain unlocked. I wouldn't mind using that forum again if you guys think there would be more people there. I think some gossipers didn't get the memo that we are over here now. I got used to coming her now but I also liked the old forum a lot.

Reactions: 1
On most days, there is nothing to post about because Ieva doesn't do anything.
The GG forum is back to normal, only a few threads remain unlocked. I wouldn't mind using that forum again if you guys think there would be more people there. I think some gossipers didn't get the memo that we are over here now. I got used to coming her now but I also liked the old forum a lot.
Hi Lionsden! Ah ah 😊 i know there's nothing to post about because in Ieva's world nothing interesting is now happening ..i know.. but u were begging me to stay and to keep posting so I did what u were asking but sawing no feed back from noone all at once that's why I said "knock knock is anybody there or are u all on holiday" 😊
As for the forum I also preferred the gg but now I also like this one and how it works and is organized whereas I did find technical problems on the gg one. But of course the gg one is more populated on the Chanelette thread whereas here we are only a few people and it's sorta "sad" because we are too little therefore there is little movement. For me u decide which forum to use and any your decision is fine with me.
xx

Aw wow! She had never dared so much before! She's no more shy anymore. Seems like she's changed a lot and that is doing her a world of good/ is really working for her living this "new" life of her and having this new love story with Rokas and having more social life than 2years ago when she was living totally solitaire with no boyfriends and no friends and going no where she went out only to go to supermarket.. seems this new life to have helped her to come out from her shell/ from her hole of solitude and shyness and let her hazard also in feeling confident to show herself to us/to people/public in a such hot bikini that she usually never wears this hot kind she's wearing today so hot and low-cut. First time I see her in this model and feeling so fierce and comfortable.
I'm happy for her to see her changed and so at her ease and self confident.

P.S. it seems like she's in a total white paint job ..she's painting everything in white.. stop her ;-) she will end up painting white also her dog the whole parents' house all the walls and their furniture and the garden outside πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ please stop her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Aw wow! She had never dared so much before! She's no more shy anymore. Seems like she's changed a lot and that is doing her a world of good/ is really working for her living this "new" life of her and having this new love story with Rokas and having more social life than 2years ago when she was living totally solitaire with no boyfriends and no friends and going no where she went out only to go to supermarket.. seems this new life to have helped her to come out from her shell/ from her hole of solitude and shyness and let her hazard also in feeling confident to show herself to us/to people/public in a such hot bikini that she usually never wears this hot kind she's wearing today so hot and low-cut. First time I see her in this model and feeling so fierce and comfortable.
I'm happy for her to see her changed and so at her ease and self confident.

P.S. it seems like she's in a total white paint job ..she's painting everything in white.. stop her ;-) she will end up painting white also her dog the whole parents' house all the walls and their furniture and the garden outside πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ please stop her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Attachments

Last edited:
I don't think she loves this guy as much as she loved Arif. She just wants to have a husband because in her mind it's time. I don't give them more then 5 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh wow, I can't believe it. Now her life is complete, this is what she has been hoping for for the past fifteen years. I was wondering why Rokas got that ugly new haircut. He was preparing for the proposal! Well, I wish them the best of luck. And I'm curious to see how this pans out. They haven't known each other for very long, so I do see this as risky. But we will see. At least now Ieva will have another project, planning her wedding and spending lots of money, and maybe getting some sponsored gifts.

Are they mental?! They are together for like what…7 Months? Jesus I am laughing at how in a rush these two are.
guys, it’s totally okay to be not married before hitting 30, take your time to know each other and get out of that pink sky phase…

Reactions: 6
I don't think she loves this guy as much as she loved Arif. She just wants to have a husband because in her mind it's time. I don't give them more then 5 years.
I don't know..let's see.. I don't want to make any bets/any prediction.. I just want them to be happy for ever. Both of them deserve it.
In the meanwhile, for us followers, I do really hope it is true love and that they have not teased us by staging it all because it would be SO shameful on their part.. I say this because it looks real but there was a detail that made me doubt and that was that particular that Ieva was ,already many days ago, so careful so mindful with her manicure and to have always a perfect mani and with nails much more longer this time (when I perfectly know that she hates to have very long nails and she always cuts them when they reach a sort of length.. not this time) it was like if she KNEW and that she was like waiting it... this moment and this ring.. and in fact it was days that she was "preparing" her hands/nails in a care that she'd never ever had so dearly before like these days. I do hope this engagement is real and not staged to make money thanks to Instagram and YouTube and by teasing us. That then they could also do it because anybody is free to do whatever they like and since Instagram and other social media is a tool for her job to make money she could be free to use it the way she likes it if it helps her to make money. The bad thing is that she would have teased us. But oh I wouldn't be surprised. It wouldn't be the first time. But I want to believe this engagement is real (and not to tease us by giving not real life but a film/something fake to watch and make money out of it) and that they can live their love story for ever and be very happy ever after. I wish it sincerely. As if they were two friends of mine or almost.

Last edited:
It's not staged, I mean come on. A lot of future fiancees know about their boyfriends plans, my best friend chose the ring herself and she knew exactly when her bf will propose, she wanted everything to be perfect. Ieva is an influencer and I bet that Rokas new that she wants to be prepared for engagement, nothing wrong with that. The ring is really delicate and pretty, but I would never agree to be engaged with someone that I know for what? 9-10 months?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It's not staged, I mean come on. A lot of future fiancees now about their boyfriends plans, my best friend chose the ring herself and she knew exactly when her bf will propose, she wanted everything to be perfect. Ieva is an influencer and I bet that Rokas new that she wants to be prepared for engagement, nothing wrong with that. The ring is really delicate and pretty, but I would never agree to be engaged with someone that I know for what? 9-10 months?
I DIDN'T say it was staged, i said I hope it's not staged.
For the rest of what u say in your post my thoughts are exactly and I totally agree with u. It's not much they are together but we'll see.. maybe they love each other so much that it will last for ever. We'll see. Time will tell.

P.S. yes, the ring is so delicate and pretty. I like it. It's very simple but very nice and sweet.

We're here :)

I hope the others join us but the GG site is a mess... I honestly don't understand how she affords her lifestyle, I think she could even be employed part-time at her dads business? Maybe she doesn't mention it because she doesn't think it's 'influencer' enough?

I'm curiously awaiting her apartment renovation update. Posting once a month at this stage, so who knows when she will post it. I think she did mention they had the electrical done but that doesn't really explain why there are no vlogs. I do love the style of her gifted apartment, the kitchen is so cute and chic whilst having a Scandi touch to it. I really hope her new apartment isn't industrial style, although if that's what they like... then all the best to them. She went from having beige, baby pink, white and gold features (in her current apartment) to wanting black steel in the bathroom (the new apartment with her boyfriend). It's such a drastic change in only a short while.

She's reminding me of Kristina Bazan or Kayture - she had a very popular blog and Instagram page years ago... it was super chic with the whole 'pink feminine Paris and Macarons love aesthetic' to almost masculine army edgy style all of a sudden. I'm not saying we have to dress a certain way, not at all but it's just the total opposite to what their whole entire online influencer 'brand' or personas were.

Both are very similar in that sense. Now Kayture is all vampy and singing in clubs in LA. Maybe she's back in Paris now, not sure. No shade, you do you but it was such a disappointment when she kind of turned her nose up at her old blogging and pink macarons by saying that was never really her and she was tired of it or something along those lines. A huge shock/surprise at the time.

I don’t know this girl but I think you can compare this massive change with most of all the influencers in the world. The first post you linked was from 2013, at this time, like you said, every blogger girl style was white pink macarons paris chic.
and now everything has to be minimalistic industrial black white beige clean. I guess that’s a general β€žproblemβ€œ about influencers. Most of them do not have their own style, they just Go with Time to stay relevant and act like they were always like this.

I don’t know this girl but I think you can compare this massive change with most of all the influencers in the world. The first post you linked was from 2013, at this time, like you said, every blogger girl style was white pink macarons paris chic.
and now everything has to be minimalistic industrial black white beige clean. I guess that’s a general β€žproblemβ€œ about influencers. Most of them do not have their own style, they just Go with Time to stay relevant and act like they were always like this.
It's a pity that every -i mean EVERY- girl every influencer sooner or later leaves her own style her own "identity", her true self to adopt a totally different style to what was hers and to one twin to all the influencers out there to become all equal in everything and to not have a proper and unique personality and style anymore. Same clothes same hair same furniture same food/meals same music same books on their shelves (that they read or not) same phrases to tell same everything.. what a sadness. I feel SO proud to be different and to distinguish myself! πŸ™ƒ

The relationship, and now the engagement, was really her best business decision. Her Instagram post about the proposal has received over 4000 likes so far. Many of her other posts barely get 200. This could be the thing that saves her career from going totally down the drain. Maybe it's a good deal, even if she doesn't look as happy as she did with her first love. She received many positive comments but I also found this one:

Hello everyone, first time posting here!πŸ‘‹πŸΌ

I have followed Ieva on and off for many years, and I have really mixed feelings about this engagement. On one hand, I’m happy for her as that’s what she’s been dreaming of for a long time, but on the other hand… They’ve not known each other that long at all, it does seem rushed, and, in my opinion, (and in my opinion only), she does not seem ready for marriage. Not that she’s not ready for a wedding, as she’s been wanting that for ages, but a marriage - the ups and downs, etc. She also does not seem to be very independent.

I hope I am wrong, though, and that they have many many years of happiness ahead of them.

Reactions: 3
No post for today so far. I bet she’s already planning her wedding:LOL:

The relationship, and now the engagement, was really her best business decision. Her Instagram post about the proposal has received over 4000 likes so far. Many of her other posts barely get 200. This could be the thing that saves her career from going totally down the drain. Maybe it's a good deal, even if she doesn't look as happy as she did with her first love. She received many positive comments but I also found this one:
That comment is gone now. Only positive comments left.

Yuck, I really don't like his haircut. I never thought Ieva would go for a guy like this.

• Sick
Well, surprise surprise, Ieva is engaged lol
Now we can enjoy all the sponsored/gifted wedding content. I can only imagine how frumpy the wedding dress is going to look. Some sort of potato sack, or better yet, a baggy white man's suit :ROFLMAO: Anything for the aesthetic. Sorry Ieva but this "style"looks awful on you and your fiance and you will look back at it one day and cringe.

• Haha
No post for today so far. I bet she’s already planning her wedding:LOL:

That comment is gone now. Only positive comments left.
As usual. Nothing new to me. She's a quick thunder at deleting bad comments (but we are also very good at reading them on time, and photograph them, always on time before being deleted ;-) Lionsden, in this case πŸ‘πŸ‘

Last edited:
The nature around her parent's house is such an amazing location for a boho styled wedding. She would look lovely in beautiful flowy dress with flowers in her hair. But I bet that her dress will be weird as her fashion sense is right now. Her engagement post showed how much viewers she still has who really cares for her, but they want a real content, not creepy black-white photos of the beach. I'm surprised that Rokas doesn't motivate her to work more on her content, what will she do when the sponsorships will stop? They eventually will if she doesn't do something. Wedding related content will get her views but it won't last forever and I'm sure that she will rush to get married as soon as possible. Also I was thinking what would have happened if I married guys who I dated for a year only, it would be a total disaster.

Yuck, I really don't like his haircut. I never thought Ieva would go for a guy like this.
Utterly same thoughts! Oh well... but she's changed now and changed her tastes/likings.. hasn't she!? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Now she's all for industrial guys and industrial houses πŸ˜‰ oh yes, i was forgetting, and industrial haircuts πŸ€£πŸ˜‰ bad..I'm so bad.. Baddy bad bad bad.
with a very unpolite sarcasmπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹

Last edited: