Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I am about to say a nonsense a really big nonsense but i now know Ieva very well after all these years and I know how she likes to leave hints for us and watching her last video I had a sort of certain feeling she was veiling telling us she's going to get married soon when she said she would of course use of the Armani products for her wedding ;-)
I maybe use my fantasy a bit much don't know but I had this feeling and i smell wedding ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ We'll see.. Any bets with me? ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I know I am about to say a nonsense a really big nonsense but i now know Ieva very well after all these years and I know how she likes to leave hints for us and watching her last video I had a sort of certain feeling she was veiling telling us she's going to get married soon when she said she would of course use of the Armani products for her wedding ;-)
I maybe use my fantasy a bit much don't know but I had this feeling ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ we will see.. any bets with me? ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Mistake* when she said she would of course use one of these Armani products for her wedding ;-)

Last edited:
EA6C1F18-D1CA-4EBD-930C-2144CB596F43.jpeg

Yeah a few days ago she posted this picture and I also thought โ€žah yeah thatโ€™s a hint for rokas!โ€œ because it looks like a proposal ring ๐Ÿ’ well, a ieva can dream, right?

Reactions: 1
The tattoo Rokas decided to have done on his neck looks absolutely weird. It looks like an emoticon. I mean it could just be an emoticon ..which I personally would never get tattooed on my skin as I prefer utterly different kind of genre but oh to each their own right! Who am I to judge.. Anybody is free to get tattooed what he prefer so Rokas has thousands of reasons to have gotten that tattooed. But emoticons for me have to remain on sms, mails, not ruining our skin.. there's so much space on our body to get tattooed more artistic tattoos than an emoticon.. but I respect everybody's liking and maybe to Rokas those 2 happy+sad silly faces means something really meaningful and profound at the point of being tattooed on his neck forever.
Something tells me Ieva will soon get the same done behind her neck as well. To feel faithful to her lover even if she doesn't like it but yes hey let's get it tattooed yes as well because my lover has got it so yes i must share it yes even if I don't like it.. but I love my Rokas so I must have it as well .. same as she did with Karolis when they got same tattoos in the name of friendship. She never does something unique, something personal, for first, she always copies, like if she doesn't have her own personality and likings, like if she is spineless or without her own ideas and must keep on copying others to feel herself, to be someone. I only hope they won't regret one day of having made them. Because tattoos they are hard to totally remove.

Last edited:
I think Ieva would like to tell the world about her wedding or being proposed to, she likes attention and wanted to have a serious relationship for a very long time.

Reactions: 2
The tattoo Rokas decided to have done on his neck looks absolutely weird. It looks like an emoticon. I mean it could just be an emoticon ..which I personally would never get tattooed on my skin as I prefer utterly different kind of genre but oh to each their own right! Emoticons for me have to remain on sms, mails, not ruining our skin.. there's so much space on our body to get tattooed more artistic tattoo than an emoticon.. but I respect everybody s liking and maybe to Rokas those 2 happy+sad silly faces means something really meaningful and profound at the point of being tattooed on his neck forever.
Something tells me Ieva will soon get the same done behind her neck as well. To feel faithful to her lover even if she doesn't like it but yes hey let's get it tattooed yes as well because my lover has got it so yes i must share it yes even if I don't like it.. but I love my Rokas so I must have it as well .. same as she did with Karolis when they got same tattoos in the name of friendship. She never does something unique, something personal, for first, she always copies, like if she doesn't have her own personality and likings, like if she is spineless or without her own ideas and must keep on copying others to feel herself, to be someone. I only hope they won't regret one day of having made them. Because tattoos they are hard to totally remove.
I think the tattoo is hideous, not my taste at all. These people seem like silly children. Ieva has so manny tattoos already, they are like scribbles on her body. She changes her tastes all the time, copies different bloggers in their fashion, makeup, and decor. I am surprised she is willing to make so many permanent choices when she must be aware that what you like today is not set in stone and can change tomorrow. Even her very first tattoo is in bad taste to me. It makes her kind of trashy.

I think Ieva would like to tell the world about her wedding or being proposed to, she likes attention and wanted to have a serious relationship for a very long time.
I wish her Rokas can finally be the right one and receive that amazing ring and get married very soon with the most fabulous wedding ever. Yes I say it sincerely, not ironically, not as she can think as a hater but no Ieva if u can read here..I truly sincerely wish that to u. Cause u are so unnice and acid/rude sometimes with us followers but u totally deserve our sincere and good wishes. Because at the end of the day u too are a human being, just like we are. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

I think the tattoo is hideous, not my taste at all. These people seem like silly children. Ieva has so manny tattoos already, they are like scribbles on her body. She changes her tastes all the time, copies different bloggers in their fashion, makeup, and decor. I am surprised she is willing to make so many permanent choices when she must be aware that what you like today is not set in stone and can change tomorrow. Even her very first tattoo is in bad taste to me. It makes her kind of trashy.
I utterly agree with what you are saying. I just hope she won't regret everything one day: to have tattooed what she wasn't total certain of and to have possessed other people personality and not hers.

Last edited:
I wish her Rokas can finally be the right one and receive that amazing ring and get married very soon with the most fabulous wedding ever. Yes I say it sincerely, not ironically, not as she can think as a hater but no Ieva if u can read here..I truly sincerely wish that to u. Cause u are so unnice and acid/rude sometimes with us followers but u totally deserve our sincere and good wishes. Because at the end of the day u too are a human being, just like we are. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

I utterly agree with what you are saying. I just hope she won't regret everything one day: to have tattooed what she wasn't total certain of and to have possessed other people personality and not hers.
Well, at least they are all small line tattoos that wouldn't be too complicated to laser off. But still, I would never do that to my body.

From the inside of her apartment in Vilnius, itโ€™s 100% in ลฝirmลซnai soviet style flat. Itโ€™s when you want to live close to the city center but canโ€™t afford a property in a good area and a nice building

LOL, Ieva and Jurijus no longer follow each other. For a long time after they stopped seeing each other, they stayed connected. I guess Ieva wants to get rid of old garbage now that she is serious about Rokas. She changes her personality so much according to who she's with, it's creepy. I wouldn't know what I could safely say about her that would still be true tomorrow.

Reactions: 3
LOL, Ieva and Jurijus no longer follow each other. For a long time after they stopped seeing each other, they stayed connected. I guess Ieva wants to get rid of old garbage now that she is serious about Rokas. She changes her personality so much according to who she's with, it's creepy. I wouldn't know what I could safely say about her that would still be true tomorrow.
Yes it's so creepy.. It's absurd how she acts and dresses just like the boy/girl-friend of the moment.. with same clothes and accessories.. and adopts same life style..eating also same things.. SO creepy!
She has NO personality/no identity at all. Practically, one word/one explanation : she ACTS. She's not herself. The natural real true self herself, she ACTS. And she acts just like the person she goes with at that very moment.
P.S. I think she's about to marry soon because she showed some hints.. the ring .. the underwear to be best worn under a wedding dress.. She's talking a lot about wedding lately.. and I know, after SO many years that I follow her, that when she shows some hints then that thing happens (the girl is so predictable!! Never surprises from her, You could tell what she does or what she eats any minute before she actually does it .. you can so easily foretell what she will do before she shows)
So next step we'll see will surely be a wedding. Bet with me? ;-) I can be wrong. Or maybe not.. ;-)

Yes it's so creepy.. It's absurd how she acts and dresses just like the boy/girl-friend of the moment.. with same clothes and accessories.. and adopts same life style..eating also same things.. SO creepy!
She has NO personality/no identity at all. Practically, one word/one explanation : she ACTS. She's not herself. The natural real true self herself, she ACTS. And she acts just like the person she goes with at that very moment.
P.S. I think she's about to marry soon because she showed some hints.. the ring .. the underwear to be best worn under a wedding dress.. She's talking a lot about wedding lately.. and I know, after SO many years that I follow her, that when she shows some hints then that thing happens (the girl is so predictable!! Never surprises from her, You could tell what she does or what she eats any minute before she actually does it .. you can so easily foretell what she will do before she shows)
So next step we'll see will surely be a wedding. Bet with me? ;-) I can be wrong. Or maybe not.. ;-)
absolutley right! In one of her latest vlogs she went out to drink beer. I mean beer! Ieva, if you go out with friends and they drink beer, itโ€™s totally fine to not drink it too, if you donโ€™t like it. Why is she always on peer group pressure mode? You and your friends are no longer teens, they will still like you if you choose your rubarb lemonade!

absolutley right! In one of her latest vlogs she went out to drink beer. I mean beer! Ieva, if you go out with friends and they drink beer, itโ€™s totally fine to not drink it too, if you donโ€™t like it. Why is she always on peer group pressure mode? You and your friends are no longer teens, they will still like you if you choose your rubarb lemonade!
Exactly my thoughts ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I'm back, I hope everyone is doing well? ๐Ÿ˜Š โœจ:coffee:

I agree, Ieva seems to have no personality of her own or very little at that. It's quite strange to see... Ieva seems to copy every man she has been with style, personality, music taste and activities THEY enjoy. There is absolutely nothing wrong with also enjoying these new and different things, it's only natural but Ieva CHANGES her entire personality and style depending on who she is dating at the time.

I enjoyed her style and vlogs most when she was with Arif (he was horrible, though) but I felt like that cutesy, Paris beige and pink chic was more of her style and personality. Ieva also seemed happier, more energetic and upbeat compared to now... all of her vlogs are of her mumbling her words and she looks flat...lacking energy.

Juris and Rokas 'era' of recent years is literally the clothes she would probably snidely and smugly mock if she saw any other woman wearing what she wears now. It's so strange, I do think people should wear what they want but on the other hand... I find her style questionable and she is clearly only wearing that style of clothing to seem 'edgy' but it all looks horrible and it's unsustainable 'fast fashion'. I do want to say there is nothing wrong with some of these brands if that's all you can afford at the time, but surely she could aim towards higher quality and more sustainable clothing instead?

I believe a lot of Ieva's Instagram followers are bought... she apparently has 30,000 followers on there but yet her photos only get from 150 to 600/1,000 (with an average of 350-ish) likes lately? Yes that's a lot of likes for a normal profile but not an influencer profile with 30,000 followers? It seems a bit off.

I believe a lot of Ieva's Instagram followers are bought... she apparently has 30,000 followers on there but yet her photos only get from 150 to 600/1,000 (with an average of 350-ish) likes lately? Yes that's a lot of likes for a normal profile but not an influencer profile with 30,000 followers? It seems a bit off.
That's interesting, I hadn't thought of that. I always assumed that many of Ieva's followers didn't really like her new style but stuck around for old times' sake. She used to share vibrant photos of herself and her surroundings. Especially photos of herself gained a lot of likes (well, around one- or two thousand). Nowadays, she has a dull, gray feed with images that are often blurred, unattractive, unspectacular. I just don't think she has many followers who are into that, especially since her photos are often not that good (compared to other people with that aesthetic).