Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off-topic, please, administrators, is there a way to delete my 2last posts, since I feel I wrote too personal things and I don't want to leave them public? Thank u very much for your help.

Ieva is redecorating her room at her parents' house and selling some of her old furniture. She and Rokas really are taking a big summer break. Maybe they are doing some work from home, but it mainly looks like a holiday. I wonder how Rokas is managing with his job? I thought he worked as a department manager in Vilnius?

Alfje and everyone, please don't go away! I know Ieva is boring as hell and exasperatingly lazy, but I'm sure we will have some fun topics to discuss anyway.

Reactions: 1
Ieva is redecorating her room at her parents' house and selling some of her old furniture. She and Rokas really are taking a big summer break. Maybe they are doing some work from home, but it mainly looks like a holiday. I wonder how Rokas is managing with his job? I thought he worked as a department manager in Vilnius?

Alfje and everyone, please don't go away! I know Ieva is boring as hell and exasperatingly lazy, but I'm sure we will have some fun topics to discuss anyway.
🙃 no worries Lionsden, I'll stay. But I can't promise in many posts from me because I'm away for work Monday-Friday and my spare time is restricted. So I won't be here very often.
Regarding the two I don't know what they have in mind.. or maybe Ieva has just told us everything and it seems yes that they are intencionated to spend the whole summer having fun and at her parents house swimming picking flowers having prosecco raspberries got from the grandmother's garden to be put on yellow tomatoes and throwing dice redecorating Ieva's old room and selling some piece. As if they need money .. I feel confused because i still wonder if her parents are rich (so why them the need to sell clothes and bags all the time and now furniture) or just an average income family not billionaires at all. Regarding Rokas I don't know if he's still working from home or not ..I don't think he's working physically at his workplace because we constantly see him in Klaipeda on constant holiday or in Vilnius having prosecco or maybe when he's in Vilnius he pops also in his office physically to work, i don't know since we don't see this from photos or from IG stories. All I know is that when they both are in Vilnius, or Rokas alone when Ieva remains in Klaipeda, they/he stays/sleep wether at her sister's place since Rokas has no home there (if we don't count the new house they bought which they're refurbishing-renovating) or sometimes at Karolis' apartment with the other guy of which I forgot the name who lives with Karolis (that maybe is Karolis boyfriend, i don't know if they are partners or just friends. This doesn't have to be my business)
Let's see how things develop but I think that we'll have to wait until September-October-November to see again something different than beaches proseccos dice throw beads necklaces flowers picking and all that jazz. And then who knows maybe we'll soon see also a marriage since Ieva's lips accidentally let out the magic word "mother-in-law" that maybe she didn't want to let public for keeping that hidden to us to then save it as a surprise for us or that maybe she deliberately wanted to pronounce it on purpose and not so accidentally because her aim was to let us get curious about it and to keep us glued to the screens to see what they're having in their plans if ever an actual wedding is soon there. We'll see.
In the meanwhile let's get fed up by watching making beads necklaces swimming throwing dice refreshing old attic-bedroom furniture in white paint and selling old ones.

Kisses to u Lionsden xx and the other girls. 🌺🌻 Have a lovely evening.

P.S. sorry for very long and annoying post but I don't speak English and when I have to say something that can be short said i make it become long because I cannot explain well what I mean. I apologise. Thank u for bearing with this annoying thing from me every time. Maybe one day I'll learn English better.

❤ 😚 to Lionsden (dont know how to send it privately)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Is she serious with her old kids room? She has a whole flat to renovation, said there is nothing going on and decides to renovate her old room to hang out at the sea side? What about her flat in klaipeda. How much space does this girl need at the „sea side“?
and the prices for her Old stuff hahah. Good luck with finding someone who will pick this up.
btw the marble table. Wasn’t this thing in her flat and got it gifted from some shop from klaipeda and was sooooo in Love with it?

Reactions: 2
Is she serious with her old kids room? She has a whole flat to renovation, said there is nothing going on and decides to renovate her old room to hang out at the sea side? What about her flat in klaipeda. How much space does this girl need at the „sea side“?
and the prices for her Old stuff hahah. Good luck with finding someone who will pick this up.
btw the marble table. Wasn’t this thing in her flat and got it gifted from some shop from klaipeda and was sooooo in Love with it?
Yes. Like she says, she has hideous taste, which she changes every five minutes.

• Haha
Yes. Like she says, she has hideous taste, which she changes every five minutes.
It must be very difficult to keep up with her, with a person like her I mean, who changes tastes and mind every 5 minutes. Hopefully Rokas doesn't get annoyed very soon!

I don't know .. she seems so schizo sometimes she doesn't know even herself what to do.. she does awkward things apparently with no sense-logic.. Maybe because she gets bored. Too much free time she has. That's the trouble. 😉 oh well.. good to her that she's got so much free time at her hands and no many hours to spend at work getting tired like us normal people who must sweat the money we need to live. 😥😞

Last edited:
Wow, some of Ieva's answers are so dumb and insensitive.

As if she didn't lie to herself for years, thinking Arif was going to marry her!

Wow, some of Ieva's answers are so dumb and insensitive.

As if she didn't lie to herself for years, thinking Arif was going to marry her!
She has an easy answer to all of the problems of each poor girl because it's easy when u don't have experienced anyone of them (like the bladder) and so u give the most ridiculous and easy advice to solve it.
This girl talks per slogan(as from a magazine) and not per true and sensitive advice that really and truly come from the heart as of/from a friend or a relative or someone from our family (parents or siblings)would give.
Let's not pay attention to what she advices. It's not a friend to talk to us.. someone who really cares for us. She's a perfect stranger. Even if we are fan/followers of her but she's not fond for us as we followers are the same fond of her and so I don't think her advices are so real/good so really coming from the heart as if would come from a relative or a real true friend really caring for us. I hope u got what I mean because of my so bad English. Please excuse me.
xx

Last edited:
OMG, Ieva is such a lowbrow. She is painting her old furniture white. Her work is really sloppy and she didn't even sand the wood down before. Such an imbecile.

OMG, Ieva is such a lowbrow. She is painting her old furniture white. Her work is really sloppy and she didn't even sand the wood down before. Such an imbecile.
I wouldn't have expected any better from her ;-)
A 5 year-old kid would have done a better job ;-)

I'm kidding..
I would have done just the same disaster but knowing that I wouldn't be able to do a nice job I would have just let it go before destroying some beautiful old with a family story furniture.

I'm kidding..
I would have done just the same disaster but knowing that I wouldn't be able to do a nice job I would have just let it go before destroying some beautiful old with a family story furniture.

I'm kidding..
I would have done just the same disaster but knowing that I wouldn't be able to do a nice job I would have just let it go before ruining some beautiful old with a family story furniture.

Last edited:
She must be so embarrassed by her previous taste in furniture if she is desperate enough to ruin it like this. I'm sure her partner would understand that this is her old girl's room (well, adult-daughter-living-at-home room) and that it's a bit old-fashioned or whatever. She seems to have no backbone, no confidence to say: This is who I used to be.

I see no sense here.
first I agree she had to sand the furniture. I’m surprised her father didn’t tell her.
Second, how often does she use this room anyway? One night per month in summer? Therefore I wouldn’t even care if there is furniture in it or not.

I wouldn't be surprised if her father told her to sand them before paint them and that she didn't want to follow his advice because she (always) wanted (wants) to do things her own way. Even knowing that she's doing wrong.

Maybe she's not painting them for having a different/more modern room where to spend the summer but maybe who knows maybe.. me just trying to guess.. maybe she has in plan to paint that furniture to bring it in the new Vilnius home and not to paint it to leave it there in her old room. We'll see.

Last edited:
Aw wow! She had never dared so much before! She's no more shy anymore. Seems like she's changed a lot and that is doing her a world of good/ is really working for her living this "new" life of her and having this new love story with Rokas and having more social life than 2years ago when she was living totally solitaire with no boyfriends and no friends and going no where she went out only to go to supermarket.. seems this new life to have helped her to come out from her shell/ from her hole of solitude and shyness and let her hazard also in feeling confident to show herself to us/to people/public in a such hot bikini that she usually never wears this hot kind she's wearing today so hot and low-cut. First time I see her in this model and feeling so fierce and comfortable.
I'm happy for her to see her changed and so at her ease and self confident.

P.S. it seems like she's in a total white paint job ..she's painting everything in white.. stop her ;-) she will end up painting white also her dog the whole parents' house all the walls and their furniture and the garden outside 😂😂😂😂 please stop her 😆😆😆😂😉😉😉

Attachments

Last edited:
knock knock... is anybody here? 😣 This forum sucks .. 😝 🤣😋(I'm kidding)
Am I writing alone/the posts to myself? 😞 Are u all gone on holiday? Knock knock.. Hellooo?

knock knock... is anybody here? 😣 This forum sucks .. 😝 🤣😋(I'm kidding)
Am I writing alone/the posts to myself? 😞 Are u all gone on holiday? Knock knock.. Hellooo?
Knock knock, still here just waiting till she reveals her finished nightmare, oh sorry I mean dream, teenage room.

• Haha
We're here :)

I hope the others join us but the GG site is a mess... I honestly don't understand how she affords her lifestyle, I think she could even be employed part-time at her dads business? Maybe she doesn't mention it because she doesn't think it's 'influencer' enough?

I'm curiously awaiting her apartment renovation update. Posting once a month at this stage, so who knows when she will post it. I think she did mention they had the electrical done but that doesn't really explain why there are no vlogs. I do love the style of her gifted apartment, the kitchen is so cute and chic whilst having a Scandi touch to it. I really hope her new apartment isn't industrial style, although if that's what they like... then all the best to them. She went from having beige, baby pink, white and gold features (in her current apartment) to wanting black steel in the bathroom (the new apartment with her boyfriend). It's such a drastic change in only a short while.

She's reminding me of Kristina Bazan or Kayture - she had a very popular blog and Instagram page years ago... it was super chic with the whole 'pink feminine Paris and Macarons love aesthetic' to almost masculine army edgy style all of a sudden. I'm not saying we have to dress a certain way, not at all but it's just the total opposite to what their whole entire online influencer 'brand' or personas were.

Both are very similar in that sense. Now Kayture is all vampy and singing in clubs in LA. Maybe she's back in Paris now, not sure. No shade, you do you but it was such a disappointment when she kind of turned her nose up at her old blogging and pink macarons by saying that was never really her and she was tired of it or something along those lines. A huge shock/surprise at the time.

Last edited:
Knock knock, still here just waiting till she reveals her finished nightmare, oh sorry I mean dream, teenage room.
Oh someone's theere then! I'm not alone then.
Me too! 😉🤣🤣 Can't wait 😁😂

I hope the others join us but the GG site is a mess... I honestly don't understand how she affords her lifestyle, I think she could even be employed part-time at her dads business? Maybe she doesn't mention it because she doesn't think it's 'influencer' enough?

I'm curiously awaiting her apartment renovation update. Posting once a month at this stage, so who knows when she will post it. I think she did mention they had the electrical done but that doesn't really explain why there are no vlogs. I do love the style of her gifted apartment, the kitchen is so cute and chic whilst having a Scandi touch to it. I really hope her new apartment isn't industrial style, although if that's what they like... then all the best to them. She went from having beige, baby pink, white and gold features (in her current apartment) to wanting black steel in the bathroom (the new apartment with her boyfriend). It's such a drastic change in only a short while.

She's reminding me of Kristina Bazan or Kayture - she had a very popular blog and Instagram page years ago... it was super chic with the whole 'pink feminine Paris and Macarons love aesthetic' to almost masculine army edgy style all of a sudden. I'm not saying we have to dress a certain way, not at all but it's just the total opposite to what their whole entire online influencer 'brand' or personas were.

Both are very similar in that sense. Now Kayture is all vampy and singing in clubs in LA. Maybe she's back in Paris now, not sure. No shade, you do you but it was such a disappointment when she kind of turned her nose up at her old blogging and pink macarons by saying that was never really her and she was sick of it. A huge shock at the time.

Oh hi! You too then are here. I saw here no body anymore writing/posting but I see someone from you is still there then.
Yes, exactly my thoughts about it, but I think alas they'll go for a bit of industrial in the new apartment because if I understood right in these months from seeing Rokas likings I think there'll be some industrial touch in the new house in Vilnius because Rokas likes it/is into it a lot. She's more on the scandi side/more delicate but I think that to go together well ,and since they have to share the new apartment and like it, i think it will be a mix of both styles to make happy both of them since they both will have to live in the same place ;-)
We'll see.

Last edited:
Haha we're here, you're not alone :)
Does anyone follow Gabriele Gzimailaite? I think she and Ieva are friends or met through Instagram, as I remember watching Gabriele's rhinoplasty vlog as her family were living in England but she flew back to Lithuania to have her surgery there as it was more affordable. She mentioned Ieva was looking after her. I just wonder what Ieva's career goals are? Does she want to continue to be an influencer/vlogger? Or does she want to do something else? Her vintage store is nothing but another Depop or eBay, so it's not really an actual business. Just curious... she doesn't say much about her life compared to other more popular and engaging influencers. It's a shame because I think we all used to look forward to her 'cosy' vlogs.

She used to be close with Lena but I always found it strange how (pre-pandemic) they only lived a few hours drive away from each other but they would never go to visit each other? I think Lena drops by hers once a year when she sees her family. At least, I see Ieva's once a year post of them together. I know everyone is different but if one of my best friends only lived across a border or two, I would make the effort to go see them and vice versa. I just have to wonder how social Ieva is? I still can't quite grasp her personality, even after all these years.

Oh hi! You too then are here. I saw here no body anymore writing/posting but I see someone from you is still there then.
Yes, exactly my thoughts about it, but I think alas they'll go for a bit of industrial in the new apartment because if I understood right in these months from seeing Rokas likings I think there'll be some industrial touch in the new house in Vilnius because Rokas likes it/is into it a lot. She's more on the scandi side/more delicate but I think that to go together well ,and since they have to share the new apartment and like it, i think it will be a mix of both styles to make happy both of them since they both will have to live in the same place ;-)
We'll see.
[/QUOTE]

Both are very similar in that sense. Now Kayture is all vampy and singing in clubs in LA. Maybe she's back in Paris now, not sure. No shade, you do you but it was such a disappointment when she kind of turned her nose up at her old blogging and pink macarons by saying that was never really her and she was tired of it or something along those lines. A huge shock/surprise at the time.

I hope the others join us but the GG site is a mess... I honestly don't understand how she affords her lifestyle, I think she can afford it because maybe she earns enough to do it from her work of influencer or maybe from the money of her parents I think she could even be employed part-time at her dads business? Yes could be an idea but I don't think she's the right kind of person to like such a job. She many times already said that she doesn't like office jobs as she also doesn't like other common jobs and she already many times said that she won't never ever will do them Maybe she doesn't mention it because she doesn't think it's 'influencer' enough?

Oh someone's theere then! I'm not alone then.
Me too! 😉🤣🤣 Can't wait 😁😂

We'll see.

I hope the others join us but the GG site is a mess... I honestly don't understand how she affords her lifestyle, I think she can afford it because maybe she earns enough to do it from her work of influencer or maybe from the money of her parents I think she could even be employed part-time at her dads business? Yes could be an idea but I don't think she's the right kind of person to like such a job. She many times already said that she doesn't like office jobs as she also doesn't like other common jobs and she already many times said that she won't never ever will do them Maybe she doesn't mention it because she doesn't think it's 'influencer' enough?