Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Die she stop to vlog the flat process? The latest one was uploade weeeeeeks ago
They are probably just being lazy, enjoying the summer. Ieva hasn't had a consistent upload schedule for years, she does everything at her own snaily pace.

Reactions: 1
Enjoying Summer, LOL. Yeah lets quit our Jobs too for the Next 3 months.
They both have places to live, so the new apartment is just a project that they can take their time with. They are not like most people, who would need to fix the new place up quickly to avoid paying double. So many things about Ieva's life are unrealistic and unrelatable.

Reactions: 2
But where is she getting her money? From those collabs on IG? Is it really enough or her parents are still supporting her.

But where is she getting her money? From those collabs on IG? Is it really enough or her parents are still supporting her.
I don't know. I think she does make some good money with her sponsorships and collabs, so I wouldn't expect her parents to give her money on a regular basis. But I do believe her first apartment was funded partially, or in full, by her parents and / or grandparents. I think she would not have been eligible for a loan or mortgage plan from a bank due to being a freelancer. But I honestly don't know, I'm just guessing.

Hello, girls. Im coming here from gurugossip. I read some discussions there what is Rokas doing for a living, so I can tell you that his Linkedin profile is very not updated. He is working at one lithuanian food delivery company at customer support. He was working as a customer support agent for a few years and few months ago he growed his position to team leader. You can see him speaking at his company promo video from 0:42

Also he seems to be nice and genuine person, so I am quite surprised that he is with Ieva. But good for her, I guess. :D

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh wow, good find! Rokas is interesting... he seems much more pleasant and honest than Arif and Jurijus Veklenko, who strung Ieva along being f*ckboys. Excuse my language but that's the only word for them.

Sorry but Ieva's outfits for the past few years have been awful... like, really bad and whilst I think people should wear whatever they want and not be judged... I just find it so ironic because Ieva would literally probably snigger and rudely comment on girls in the past if they even wore one or two clothing pieces Ieva now lives in. Her clothes look so mismatched and it's like she picks the ugliest pieces of clothing and uncomfortable flip flops and walks out the door for her 100 Instagram stories photoshoots of the week.

Ieva is all about fast fashion... the amount of clothes she goes through is so wasteful. It's better to buy clothes out of good materials and with timeless, classic styles instead of wearing thousands of dollars worth of cheap material, cheaply made fast fashion clothing and shoes.

I'm a bit surprised she is getting paid promotions including a free couch, bed, art, table etc... when she doesn't actually get *that* many views on her YouTube videos anymore. Ieva gets about 4,500 to 7,000 views on average (sometimes more, sometimes less...) but that's not much compared to other influencers who get 50,000 views +

No shade intended, I'm just not sure what her game plan/goal is... she uploads so infrequently and if she uploaded twice a week, she would probably have many more subscribers and more income. I'm honestly surprised she can even fund her lifestyle, her YouTube does pay much and a few paid promotions here and there must be a few hundred euros?

Reactions: 3
This lazy pig hasn't uploaded a video for four weeks. Does she only film when she has enough sponsored content to feature? Instead, she shows herself being on an endless holiday on Instagram. Yes, we get it, you finally have a boyfriend and want to show yourself holding hands every five minutes, but you're totally unimaginative and have a terrible work ethic.

Reactions: 3
This lazy pig hasn't uploaded a video for four weeks. Does she only film when she has enough sponsored content to feature? Instead, she shows herself being on an endless holiday on Instagram. Yes, we get it, you finally have a boyfriend and want to show yourself holding hands every five minutes, but you're totally unimaginative and have a terrible work ethic.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘totally my thoughts. Im utterly fed up.

She's also regressing. I remember when she used to make and sell those chokers that were basically a clasp attached to a piece of ribbon. Now she's stringing little beads onto elastic and selling them. She's like a child. How many "businesses" has Ieva had in the past ten years that just fizzled into nothing after a few weeks or months? She has no talent or drive - for anything! She had many opportunities that she could have used to forge an actual career but she just doesn't have what it takes. I guess the gifted clothes and jewelry make her feel important. I hope her current venture - her relationship, is successful. It's kind of all she has.

She's also regressing. I remember when she used to make and sell those chokers that were basically a clasp attached to a piece of ribbon. Now she's stringing little beads onto elastic and selling them. She's like a child. How many "businesses" has Ieva had in the past ten years that just fizzled into nothing after a few weeks or months? She has no talent or drive - for anything! She had many opportunities that she could have used to forge an actual career but she just doesn't have what it takes. I guess the gifted clothes and jewelry make her feel important. I hope her current venture - her relationship, is successful. It's kind of all she has.
Yeah she's ridiculous, she does things/she has hobbies that usually do kids not 30ys old women. It's ok I'm no one to judge, because anybody is free to do whatever they like but it is not possible to not notice that she's really weirdo sometimes and way too often she acts like if she was 8/10ys old, i also have always liked to make beads necklaces but I swear last time I made one I was 13. For the rest she normally does things that go with her age of an adult but then bam! it happens like if there's a gap and suddenly she does childish things .. like she doesn't want to leave her past fairy life when she lived in her attic and accept that now she's a woman.
My opinion. Not wanting to judge.

Edit:
Just my opinion. Not here to judge. I, for one, am full of flaws and I do stupid things sometimes.

Last edited:
Adam & Eve in the lake.. naked in the lake spooning.. aw how sweet and romantic ;):p;)
it's all perfectly ok and nice but I wouldn't feel at ease and relaxed by being right in front of my brother with his dog and parents too. Maybe I'm too archaic and not so open minded.. πŸ€”πŸ˜Œ

Attachments

Adam & Eve in the lake.. naked in the lake spooning.. aw how sweet and romantic ;):p;)
it's all perfectly ok and nice but I wouldn't feel at ease and relaxed by being right in front of my brother with his dog and parents too. Maybe I'm too archaic and not so open minded.. πŸ€”πŸ˜Œ

More shots

Attachments

I don't mind nude bathing at all if it's in an appropriate place. But these photos look gross to me for some reason. That's more than I wanted to see.

I don't mind nude bathing at all if it's in an appropriate place. But these photos look gross to me for some reason. That's more than I wanted to see.
Same to me ..as I said above, I don't mind nudebathing at all too, but I felt something weirdo about this case of theirs. But maybe just my problem.

Ops! Then sorry, apologie me, for having given pain to your eyes πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I well understand what u mean πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜‹
Thank u for having made me laugh a bit.. I needed it because I'm having troubles at home so I need to talk about bull.shits (like for example in a forum like this about a person like Ieva)to distract me 5minutes from my problems. So I thank u I had the chance to have met u (because seems like it's only you and me to write here on this forum and to interact one with the other.. So far yet nobody else still showed up to comment with us here) with whom I can gift to myself some light and superficial talks here that can give me a break from my difficult life.
Have a lovely Sunday, sending u many kisses, Lionsden xx

• Heart
I guess we must call it the death of a forum (well two, this and the gurugossip one) since we literally remained active in 2 and fed up, Lionsden and me, and rarely coming here to comment because of another "death" metaphorically speaking the death of an influencer that keeping doing everyday the same things (sunbathing- bathing-prosecco + margaritas drinking with friends +playing cards+making beads necklaces and pretending reading books)that aside doing these activities does nothing else interesting (at least "interesting" for us followers) about which activities there's nothing so interesting to comment here about so I think this is the main reason why this forum (and the other one) are still stopped and nomore motivated to go on... until someone called Ieva is soon about to start doing something else (and more interesting than throwing the dice and drinking margaritas)

Till then (if it ever happens that Miss Ieva decides to do something more interesting) I sadly say goodbye to the forum(s) because I feel there's no more motivation to come on here again. My dearest greetings go to all of u girls and thank u for your dear and fun company all these months (years?)and my best ones go to Lionsden of course 😚😚 She's my best xx Bye girls, have u all a happy summer and a good life in general and ..see u here again soon onto commenting if something interesting in Ieva's life ever happens ..otherwise bye for ever.
😚😚❀

Last edited:
I guess we must call it the death of a forum (well two, this and the gurugossip one) since we literally remained active in 2 and fed up, Lionsden and me, and rarely coming here to comment because of another "death" metaphorically speaking the death of an influencer that keeping doing everyday the same things (sunbathing- bathing-prosecco + margaritas drinking with friends +playing cards+making beads necklaces and pretending reading books)that aside doing these activities does nothing else interesting (at least "interesting" for us followers) about which activities there's nothing so interesting to comment here about so I think this is the main reason why this forum (and the other one) are still stopped and nomore motivated to go on... until someone called Ieva is soon about to start doing something else (and more interesting than throwing the dice and drinking margaritas)

Till then (if it ever happens that Miss Ieva decides to do something more interesting) I sadly say goodbye to the forum(s) because I feel there's no more motivation to come on here again. My dearest greetings go to all of u girls and thank u for your dear and fun company all these months (years?)and my best ones go to Lionsden of course 😚😚 She's my best xx Bye girls, have u all a happy summer and a good life in general and ..see u here again soon onto commenting if something interesting in Ieva's life ever happens ..otherwise bye for ever.
😚😚❀
Ah Girl, wait till she Finally moves into the new flat.
her summer Phase is usually boring as hell. But tbh thats just how Life is?We All have some exciting phases and less ones.
See you in a few weeks!

Reactions: 2
Ah Girl, wait till she Finally moves into the new flat.
her summer Phase is usually boring as hell. But tbh thats just how Life is?We All have some exciting phases and less ones.
See you in a few weeks!
Well..im then sincerely happy for her. Hope it never ends for her and you. Me less ones. No summer phase for me this year. Family problems. Big ones.
Spend a happy summer u all for me please. Have fun also for me.