Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, surprise surprise, Ieva is engaged lol
Now we can enjoy all the sponsored/gifted wedding content. I can only imagine how frumpy the wedding dress is going to look. Some sort of potato sack, or better yet, a baggy white man's suit :ROFLMAO: Anything for the aesthetic. Sorry Ieva but this "style"looks awful on you and your fiance and you will look back at it one day and cringe.
Well, she can do better at her second wedding. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a gut feeling that Ieva is pregnant. Her body has changed recently. Perhaps thatโ€™s one of the reasons why she took a pause in vlogging and the new apartment renovation has been put on hold.

Reactions: 3
I have a gut feeling that Ieva is pregnant. Her body has changed recently. Perhaps thatโ€™s one of the reasons why she took a pause in vlogging and the new apartment renovation has been put on hold.
Wow, that would be crazy. There's nothing wrong with being pregnant, of course. But the relationship is still so new and they only just got a tiny apartment unsuitable for a family. I thought her body had changed because of the contraceptive pill. And she has been drinking alcohol as far as I can tell. But we will see.

That would explain the sudden engagement, I reckon. But time will tell.

Actually this is a pretty interesting take! I also noticed that she'd gained more weight but I figured that like me, it was due to Covid-19 related stuff.

Actually this is a pretty interesting take! I also noticed that she'd gained more weight but I figured that like me, it was due to Covid-19 related stuff.
I have noticed that especially her boobs are a lot bigger recently ๐Ÿ˜€ which is a common first sign of a pregnancy. As well she looks soooo happy! Sheโ€™s literally glowing! Also her face definitely looks more chubby.
This would be a perfect explanation of the sudden engagement ๐Ÿ˜Š

of course I might be wrong.. but in this story that looks like a tiny bump to me ๐Ÿค”

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Tbh I think the weight gain is because sheโ€™s drinking likeโ€ฆ everyday? Thatโ€™s a lot of carbs for your body if your body isnโ€™t used to it.

Reactions: 2
I have noticed that especially her boobs are a lot bigger recently ๐Ÿ˜€ which is a common first sign of a pregnancy. As well she looks soooo happy! Sheโ€™s literally glowing! Also her face definitely looks more chubby.
This would be a perfect explanation of the sudden engagement ๐Ÿ˜Š

of course I might be wrong.. but in this story that looks like a tiny bump to me ๐Ÿค”
I don't think she would show that early. And the pill will do just that - make you gain weight and / or increase boob size. And they eat a lot! Sure, they are active as well, cycling a lot and going swimming. But Ieva is always showing rich foods and alcohol.
While Ieva is at a good age to get pregnant, I think she should wait a bit longer to have children, to enjoy the time alone with her partner for a couple of years.

Tbh I think the weight gain is because sheโ€™s drinking likeโ€ฆ everyday? Thatโ€™s a lot of carbs for your body if your body isnโ€™t used to it.
Yeah.. i agree... i don't think she's pregnant cause i saw her drinking alcohol in pics+ig stories. So it's a carb-baby an "alcohol-baby" ;-) or "pasta baby" or "the-many- starters-they-usually-eat-baby" ;-)

I don't think she would show that early. And the pill will do just that - make you gain weight and / or increase boob size. And they eat a lot! Sure, they are active as well, cycling a lot and going swimming. But Ieva is always showing rich foods and alcohol.
While Ieva is at a good age to get pregnant, I think she should wait a bit longer to have children, to enjoy the time alone with her partner for a couple of years.
Yeah.. exactly my thoughts. . to have the time to know each other more. Then after some months/a couple of years, if the love story is working fine for sure and they are sure they want and can share all their life together, then they can also decide to have children. But first, experience taught me, it's better to spend some time together and get to know each other well. Then to do whatever we want. Children..everything.

Last edited:
I'm just watching the new vlog (the one with the gifted trip). It turns out, f*cking up Rokas' hair was a collective effort. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Everything looks a bit weird. The light is not great so everyone looks rough. Not the best advertisement. This is a video from a couple of weeks ago. Ieva will probably never catch up to real time with her videos. It's so boring if you have already seen the stories. But of course she needs to make a video because of the ads. The watch she is flogging is hideous, Ieva obviously does not have many good offers to choose from if she resorts to featuring products like this.

In the new vlog I donโ€™t think she could have possibly adjusted the sunglasses any more times while advertising that ugly watch.
Also she just seems so full of herself while doing that advertisement itโ€™s unbelievable

In the new vlog I donโ€™t think she could have possibly adjusted the sunglasses any more times while advertising that ugly watch.
Also she just seems so full of herself while doing that advertisement itโ€™s unbelievable
So true, and then she turns and turns back to watch smiling to the 3 guys like she's proud of them and with a sort of complicity look in her eyes for them.. this sort of thing, every time I see them all 4 together, make me inevitably and automatically think of the trio of The Dreamers film by Bernardo Bertolucci, with the difference being that here they are 4 and that they are not making love all together ;-)

I think this is the first time, instead of hating her so much, I really feel sorry for her. I mean, she has dug her own grave, basically, but I honestly can't believe she is in love. Not real love. And maybe she doesn't even know how to be in love because she is too busy being infatuated with herself. With Arif she was in love with an idea. A distant relationship that they could control how much or how little time they spent together. A dream of living in Paris, working in Paris. A foreign marriage, getting out of Lithuania, etc.. She basically paid for him and bought his time. Lots of dreams with absolutely no foundation. She has no drive, no talent, no consistency in her life. She has nothing to show for herself except a rapidly fading YouTube channel. She has no work experience or ethics. No one will remember her. And now she is marrying the first guy who asks her, settling, regardless of how she feels. She looks so proud and smug showing off her ring. I remember getting engaged. I just loved sitting quietly contemplating what it stood for. Not showing it off to people or having even friends or family gawk at it. Maybe I am weird, but I just don't get flashing engagement rings around. I find it such a sweet and sacred promise between my husband and I. Not some show for others. I expect he will want children soon and she is in for some real slaps of reality if she thinks she will be posing in bathing suits in mirrors when she is breastfeeding or has to change diapers all the time, or drop whatever she is doing to care for her children. In a nutshell, her dream life crashed and now she is just rushing to find security, without thinking about him or what marriage really means. That usually spells disaster or just a long life of extreme unhappiness.

Reactions: 5
I'm just watching the new vlog (the one with the gifted trip). It turns out, f*cking up Rokas' hair was a collective effort. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Everything looks a bit weird. The light is not great so everyone looks rough. Not the best advertisement. This is a video from a couple of weeks ago. Ieva will probably never catch up to real time with her videos. It's so boring if you have already seen the stories. But of course she needs to make a video because of the ads. The watch she is flogging is hideous, Ieva obviously does not have many good offers to choose from if she resorts to featuring products like this.
Yes it's a pity that each time we watch a blog we already know what will be all about because as u also say she already has shown everything in the stories and the videos come always so late after them and so it's never a surprise content to us.

I think this is the first time, instead of hating her so much, I really feel sorry for her. I mean, she has dug her own grave, basically, but I honestly can't believe she is in love. Not real love. And maybe she doesn't even know how to be in love because she is too busy being infatuated with herself. With Arif she was in love with an idea. A distant relationship that they could control how much or how little time they spent together. A dream of living in Paris, working in Paris. A foreign marriage, getting out of Lithuania, etc.. She basically paid for him and bought his time. Lots of dreams with absolutely no foundation. She has no drive, no talent, no consistency in her life. She has nothing to show for herself except a rapidly fading YouTube channel. She has no work experience or ethics. No one will remember her. And now she is marrying the first guy who asks her, settling, regardless of how she feels. She looks so proud and smug showing off her ring. I remember getting engaged. I just loved sitting quietly contemplating what it stood for. Not showing it off to people or having even friends or family gawk at it. Maybe I am weird, but I just don't get flashing engagement rings around. I find it such a sweet and sacred promise between my husband and I. Not some show for others. I expect he will want children soon and she is in for some real slaps of reality if she thinks she will be posing in bathing suits in mirrors when she is breastfeeding or has to change diapers all the time, or drop whatever she is doing to care for her children. In a nutshell, her dream life crashed and now she is just rushing to find security, without thinking about him or what marriage really means. That usually spells disaster or just a long life of extreme unhappiness.
I agree with u about everything u say but different from u I think that she was her to ask him to be married. Oh well..at least this is just what i think.. then maybe I'm totally wrong and was Rokas to have asked her to be his wife or maybe they decided together at the same time. Who knows..
And then also different from u I think that maybe she loves him deeply but we cannot see it/understand how much only from seeing her videos and not being with het in real life/personally. Maybe she loves him madly but just doesn't show/doesn't come out from the videos. We are not inside of her and we cannot know how big is the love that she feels for him.

Yeah that watch is horrendous

Wow, that would be crazy. There's nothing wrong with being pregnant, of course. But the relationship is still so new and they only just got a tiny apartment unsuitable for a family. I thought her body had changed because of the contraceptive pill. And she has been drinking alcohol as far as I can tell. But we will see.
Yeah she got very fat lately, she put on a lot of weight, we can clearly see it at the beginning of her new video at the scene when she's trimming Rokas' hair.

Yes it's a pity that each time we watch a blog we already know what will be all about because as u also say she already has shown everything in the stories and the videos come always so late after them and so it's never a surprise content to us.

I agree with u about everything u say but different from u I think that she was her to ask him to be married. Oh well..at least this is just what i think.. then maybe I'm totally wrong and was Rokas to have asked her to be his wife or maybe they decided together at the same time. Who knows..
And then also different from u I think that maybe she loves him deeply but we cannot see it/understand how much only from seeing her videos and not being with het in real life/personally. Maybe she loves him madly but just doesn't show/doesn't come out from the videos. We are not inside of her and we cannot know how big is the love that she feels for him.

Yeah she got very fat lately, she put on a lot of weight, we can clearly see it at the beginning of her new video at the scene when she's trimming Rokas' hair. But I think it's not the pill but it's because they eat and drink alcohol like mad because also Rokas got a bit fat. And Rokas is not taking contraceptive pills ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
In the new vlog I donโ€™t think she could have possibly adjusted the sunglasses any more times while advertising that ugly watch. Yeah I noticed that too maybe because she was feeling nervous.. or at least I had the impression that she was nervous.. so maybe of that continuing touching the glasses.

Yes it's a pity that each time we watch a vlog we already know what will be all about because as u also say she already has shown everything in the stories and the videos come always so late after them and so it's never a surprise content to us.

Yeah she got very fat lately, she put on a lot of weight, we can clearly see it at the beginning of her new video at the scene when she's trimming Rokas' hair.
Yeah that watch is.. unwatchable ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰ so hideous

Last edited:
Ieva and Rokas are both getting a bit chunkier. Maybe they feel they can relax now that they have found their life partner. ๐Ÿ˜† And I agree, Ieva seems so full of herself. I do see it as an achievement that she has found a man and a group of friends, this is something she was struggling with for years, giggling helplessly around men, never really belonging anywhere even though she spent her whole life in Klaipeda. But she seems a bit too smug. Sure, she moved into her little apartment (I remember people on GG would say she had to move out for years, she was too old to live at home like she did as a child), but she is still living this fairy tale life of cooking meals and running errands, she still doesn't take on full adult responsibility. And now she wants to jump straight into marriage. She may be surprised that relationships are hard work, too, and that she may not have the skills for it because she has never stuck with anything that was important to her in her life, she was always lazy and let it slide.
I also miss seeing love and happiness on Ieva's face. We cannot look inside her, but this is the guy she wants to marry and they are still in the stage where everything is blissful, and I think it should show on her face more. She seems satisfied and complacent but not full of life and emotion.

The new video is up since 3 hours and got only 3 comments. ..so few. First time she gets so little comments in such hours of time. I'm afraid that many that were her fans are feeling a bit annoyed now by her boring stuff and began to stop writing to her but we must admit her content is not so exciting these last months I'm sincerely sorry for her. I hope she won't be forgotten soon. She is unnice as much we can say but she's still a human being with the wish since decades to have a yt channel to keep alive but if this we're watching these months is the only content she can put on it she's choosing death for her channel without willing.

Ieva and Rokas are both getting a bit chunkier. Maybe they feel they can relax now that they have found their life partner. ๐Ÿ˜† And I agree, Ieva seems so full of herself. I do see it as an achievement that she has found a man and a group of friends, this is something she was struggling with for years, giggling helplessly around men, never really belonging anywhere even though she spent her whole life in Klaipeda. But she seems a bit too smug. Sure, she moved into her little apartment (I remember people on GG would say she had to move out for years, she was too old to live at home like she did as a child), but she is still living this fairy tale life of cooking meals and running errands, she still doesn't take on full adult responsibility. And now she wants to jump straight into marriage. She may be surprised that relationships are hard work, too, and that she may not have the skills for it because she has never stuck with anything that was important to her in her life, she was always lazy and let it slide.
I also miss seeing love and happiness on Ieva's face. We cannot look inside her, but this is the guy she wants to marry and they are still in the stage where everything is blissful, and I think it should show on her face more. She seems satisfied and complacent but not full of life and emotion.
I could not agree with you more

Last edited:
The new video is up since 3 hours and got only 3 comments. ..so few. First time she gets so little comments in such hours of time. I'm afraid that many that were her fans are feeling a bit annoyed now by her boring stuff and began to stop writing to her but we must admit her content is not so exciting these last months I'm sincerely sorry for her. I hope she won't be forgotten soon. She is unnice as much we can say but she's still a human being with the wish since decades to have a yt channel to keep alive but if this we're watching these months is the only content she can put on it she's choosing death for her channel without willing.
I think there may be more comments but she deletes the negative ones. I'm sure some people complain about the many ads.

My thoughts exactly. Ieva has never even lived witha boyfriend before. They are still in the blissful phase. I doubt they have even had any argument/ fight yet or been through any problems at all. Is Rokas really the man she wants to spend rest of her life with?
I simply think that sheโ€™s very happy to have finally found a boyfriend and to have someone local who can spend time with her. She has been waiting to be married for like 7 years now.
Not sure about how this is going to turn out. Actually interested to see whatโ€™s going to happen after 2-4 years. I simply think that at this point Ieva would have settled literally for any guy.