Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah 1:33 she mentioned my comment I mean c'mon how she never recognized that her face was heavely retouched for the longest time🤯
IMG_1925.png

Reactions: 3
It just shows how deluded she is :rolleyes: Either she really thought she was so photogenic that the camera just picked up her beauty or she believes we’re all dumb.

Reactions: 1
Ah, this is so interesting. Unfortunately your link doesn't lead to her apartment. Could you suggest a few Lithuanian words I could use to search for it on that site?

Edit: Never mind, I found it.
---
She never showed the views from her windows before, or the outside of the building. Super interesting! It's such a shame she doesn't use it for herself anymore, but I guess they need the money. She even left some of the gifted furniture in it. It looks super ugly with the TV setup.

klaipeda-centras-naujoji-uosto-g.jpg

---
I'll just add this for future reference:
KlaipÄ—da, Centras, Naujoji Uosto g.
2 r., 44 m² area, 3 floor from 3
Price decreased 3,8%
529 € (12,02 €/m²)
Išnuomoju 2 kambarių butą centre, renovuotame name. Butas neseniai suremontuotas, jaukiai įrengtas.Butas 3 aukšte, 3 aukštų name. Kieme visada yra vietos automobilio parkavimui. Butas turi įstiklintą balkoną, kondicionierių. Yra tvarkingas rūsys. Su gyvūnais, deja, priimti negalime. Kaina 529 EUR + komunaliniai
tel. +37066807532
Price per month529 €
House No.26
Number of rooms 2
Area44 m²
Floor3
No. of floors3
Build year1960 construction, 2022 renovation
EquipmentFully equipped
Building typeBrick
Heating systemCentral, central thermostat

I am renting a 2-room apartment in the city center, in a renovated house. The apartment has been recently renovated.
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a 3-storey building. Courtyard
There is always space for parking. The apartment has a glass balcony,
air conditioning. There is a clean cellar. Pets are not allowed.
We cannot accept pets.
Price 529 EUR + additional costs

So funny she doesn't accept pets!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ah, this is so interesting. Unfortunately your link doesn't lead to her apartment. Could you suggest a few Lithuanian words I could use to search for it on that site?

Edit: Never mind, I found it.
---
She never showed the views from her windows before, or the outside of the building. Super interesting! It's such a shame she doesn't use it for herself anymore, but I guess they need the money. She even left some of the gifted furniture in it. It looks super ugly with the TV setup.

View attachment 2584985View attachment 2584986View attachment 2584987View attachment 2584988View attachment 2584989
---
I'll just add this for future reference:
KlaipÄ—da, Centras, Naujoji Uosto g.
2 r., 44 m² area, 3 floor from 3
Price decreased 3,8%
529 € (12,02 €/m²)
Išnuomoju 2 kambarių butą centre, renovuotame name. Butas neseniai suremontuotas, jaukiai įrengtas.Butas 3 aukšte, 3 aukštų name. Kieme visada yra vietos automobilio parkavimui. Butas turi įstiklintą balkoną, kondicionierių. Yra tvarkingas rūsys. Su gyvūnais, deja, priimti negalime. Kaina 529 EUR + komunaliniai
tel. +37066807532
Price per month529 €
House No.26
Number of rooms 2
Area44 m²
Floor3
No. of floors3
Build year1960 construction, 2022 renovation
EquipmentFully equipped
Building typeBrick
Heating systemCentral, central thermostat

I am renting a 2-room apartment in the city center, in a renovated house. The apartment has been recently renovated.
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a 3-storey building. Courtyard
There is always space for parking. The apartment has a glass balcony,
air conditioning. There is a clean cellar. Pets are not allowed.
We cannot accept pets.
Price 529 EUR + additional costs

So funny she doesn't accept pets!
44 sqm?! And I thought my apartment was small at 70.

• Haha
I thought Lithuania is cheaper in general (compared to other states) , to ask more than 500€ for such a small apartment ...I mean isnt it too much? I saw much better ones for cheaper in that town. Idk I am not local so I really do not understand.
IMG_2171.jpeg

I thought Lithuania is cheaper in general (compared to other states) , to ask more than 500€ for such a small apartment ...I mean isnt it too much? I saw much better ones for cheaper in that town. Idk I am not local so I really do not understand.View attachment 2591045
I was wondering about this, too. Maybe it's more expensive because it's furnished? I guess the apartment is attractive because it has been modernized very recently, and the appliances are fairly nice quality, which is not always the case for rental properties. I guess Ieva is taking advantage of the rising costs everywhere. Renting has been getting more and more expensive over the years. :-(

Reactions: 2
In the capital you can rent 40-50m2 semi-moder/ikea vibes appt. for 600eur/month.
Tbh Klaipeda is a dead city, only lively in summer months, hopefully someone will rent her flat, I think the price is too high.

Reactions: 1
In the capital you can rent 40-50m2 semi-moder/ikea vibes appt. for 600eur/month.
Tbh Klaipeda is a dead city, only lively in summer months, hopefully someone will rent her flat, I think the price is too high.
The apartment is no longer available, so maybe she was successful in renting it out. I always thought her cousin Linda would live there after finishing school.

The apartment is no longer available, so maybe she was successful in renting it out. I always thought her cousin Linda would live there after finishing school.
Or maybe it has expired, or she found out that it was shared here and deleted it so that the images wont be visible.

My guess she will be pregnant in 2024.

Pregnancy- Idk, that would mean she would have to give up her lifestyle -drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes. This is still relavitely new for her and you can see she is still as excited as any 15yo girl would be about it.

anw she does not have an established business, so eventually she will get tired of the flowers and baby would be a great chance to chill more.

I dislike her "work" at the moment. All her bouquets and wreaths look they are made for a funeral, there is nothing fresh or modern about them. She should have stuck with vlogging.

Reactions: 4
IMG_4580.jpeg
I’m sorry but those wreaths are just ugly. Especially the middle one, like, those ribbons are not even…

Reactions: 7
She often just buys ready made wreaths and sticks things onto them with wire and a glue gun. :rolleyes: She still has no eye for composition. Which is weird, because her photos are often very nice (talking about cities and landscapes, not selfies).

Reactions: 5
They all look like a kid woke up in the night remembering they were supposed to do a wreath for school and makes low effort anything just to pass. I understand that she may like more minimalistic vibes, but at the same time she loves all those weirdly shaped plates and mugs, she loves ridiculous outfits, but when she actually creates something it’s plain, boring or just ugly. Why not incorporate something modern and fresh to those wreaths. I’m also not a big fan of all those Christmas tacky decorations full of glitter and just overwhelming, but hers look like they’re lacking something or like when you sketch quickly something and then you actually sit and take this sketch as a reference drawing and draw something nice and beautiful.

Ieva is such an impostor. She's not a florist or floral designer, she's an influencer who decided she wanted to work with flowers and used her visibility to do so. She got her foot in the door and managed to gain basic knowledge, but she still basically dabbles blindly and copies others. It makes me cringe hard, hearing her talk about her workshop as if she were some kind of professor with years of experience. I'm glad she is doing something with a semblance of actual work, but talking about needing time off after organizing a small event after weeks of doing very little, is laughable. She can't compare herself to a real freelancer who needs to reel in one contract after another, or sink. I still feel meeting Rokas made her give up too much of herself by wanting to be cool, arty, and edgy, which she is not. Lookswise she is totally lost. Her hair, makeup, and clothes all look terrible most of the time. She made too many changes all at once and is now floundering. I wonder if she will ever find her way back to who she really is and what she really likes. I'm sure she is happy because her life is fuller than it used to be but she still seems so off and out of place in her own life. The only thing that feels authentic about Ieva is her cooking and having a husband.