Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This outfit is so ugly I can’t
She is turning into her husband lookswise, becoming more coarse and butch. It's a shame. She could have influenced him and helped him elevate his looks instead of discarding her style for his.

Reactions: 3
Terrible style. Maybe she thinks marriage means letting go of everything that made you unique. Has it it even been a year?

This is how I remember her.

sddefault.jpg

Reactions: 7
Can someone from Lithuania please explain to me how the hell is she still getting this paid ads for Reserved on IG???
I work in a digital marketing agency (not in Lithuania) and often collaborate with influencers and I can't understand who the hell is paying her for this?? Like I'm sure there are a ton of other influencers in Lithuania now with much better engagement.
Or is it just gifted items? But still... her engagement is soo freaking low! She has 30k followers and gets barely 200 likes per post.
Even below 200 for these Reserved posts. It's unreal to me that someone from Reserved thinks this is a good influencer collaboration.
I would love to see the results of her affiliate links. Maybe that is what heeps her going but I still can't imagine she influences a lot of buys as she can even get over 200 likes on posts...

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-25 at 12.46.58 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-25 at 12.46.58.jpeg

It is really humiliating for someone like her who is in business for over 10 years!
She had all the potential to be well over 100K by now. Even much more. I believe she was one of the first influencers in Lithuania and look at this now... really sad.

And her style with Rokas... I am all for everyone wearing what they want but these combinations just get more WILD each day.
When I think she can't surprise me more, she does. At this point I just follow to see what is going to happen and if she's going to just give up on her influencer career altogether.

Like what the heck are these combinations??? Its even funnier when you remember that CHIC PARISIAN persona she built while with her ex.
Its like she changes her whole BEING with a new guy. I'm all for change and growth in life but to have such polar opposites of yourself (and not compared to teen age from which we all change and grow)... it's just baffling to me.

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-25 at 12.48.23.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-25 at 12.53.33.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Funny thing is that Ieva's style now should have been worn in her early twenties and what she wore in her early twenties (classic colors, capes, gold jewelry) would be perfect now.

As for Rokas... he's so asexual, he looks like a man without style and any charisma, so basic. Can't believe that she fell for him.

Also she was at Lake Como, I know that we already had this conversation but I still can't believe how she affords her lifestyle. I'm from Poland, prices are crazy atm, there's no way I would afford to travel so much as Ieva and I have quiet good salary. It's all very strange, is Rokas rich? Does her parent still give her money? I think she must be from way richer house that I thought she was. I still remember her old kitchen in family house, it was so outdated but maybe they are loaded now, who knows.

I know what you mean, inflation is one thing but I'm interested in how she is able to travel so often. I mean, it's great but I'm curious as she seems to travel nearly every month and stays at expensive-looking hotels and Airbnb homes in Norway, Milan, London, Nida, a few trips to Copenhagen, Iceland and now Lake Como either with Rokas or Aukse and Karolis and their friend group. Eating at nice restaurants every week even costs a lot now. I wish she would do a chit-chat or Q&A video, it would be interesting to hear more about her life lately

They might have rented out the KlaipÄ—da apartment, she hasn't posted from there all year. Rental income would be at least a few hundred euros per month and she has her small floral arrangement business, but it doesn't seem like she would be earning thousands of euros a month from that? Maybe it does? Perhaps in summer and spring, business might be busy due to weddings and birthday celebrations but business seems to slow down in winter. There might be the occasional Christmas wreath orders, but it is perplexing how she affords her lifestyle with this indeed

New vlog

Oh my, she went to Iceland with totally fucked up hair color. I think some kind of blonde suits her natural coloring better than what she has now. Her dark hair looks like a foreign object on her that annihilates her features whenever she is not manipulating the image through editing. She doesn't look great in the vlog in spite of the fully turned up filter. And I didn't need to see her eating and talking with her mouth full. I got trucker vibes from them sitting in the car.
---
Why do Ieva and Aukse always show so much skin? I don't think their clothes look flattering most of the time.
20231004_143257.jpg
20231004_143316.jpg
20231004_143337.jpg
20231004_143112.jpg
20231004_143140.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
My theory is that some of the trips are free for Ieva. Aukske travels a lot and she always seems to have some friend with her, either the Chloe friend or Ieva at times or others. My guess is that they are her business trips and she’s allowed to take one person with her, or she tells the brand that she’ll travel with an assistant. They may not be showing the work part because Aukske is not allowed to show “behind the scenes”. But, sometimes she shows some glimpses from photoshoots, for example the one with Karolis if I remember well, that’s why I think those many of the trips are sponsored business trips.

Also, yes, Aukske shows so much skin and wears some of the most ridiculous outfits I’ve ever seen and when Ieva is with her she copies her. When Ieva is with Rokas she doesn’t show that much skin.

Reactions: 6
I can't believe she thinks she looks even remotely like Uma Thurman or Natalie Portman. 🥴 Deluded moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That would make a lot of sense, Ieva probably just has to pay for her airfare to join the trip and that is it

In her new vlog, she mentioned they have been to Copenhagen six times and they want to move there. It's a nice city and they definitely get their style inspiration from it. It's interesting though, her style completely changed about 3-4 years ago when she first started dating Rokas (he seems nice). She literally dresses just like him but it's good to have our own unique identities, to be inspired by other people's style, but not change ourselves almost completely

Ieva had a completely different style and she just morphed his style and it seems, she even wears his clothes quite often. I know she thinks it's trendy, but it's such a drastic change from how she has always been. To preface, there is nothing wrong with this if it makes her happy, but I can't help but think it's a bit of a trend that she might look back and think "what was I thinking?". We have all been there to some extent

I like how she seems to be uploading more often this month, but I do wish Ieva would stop using or at least reduce the blur filter when she is filming. She's showing herself applying products but we can't even tell how they look on her skin or hair because she has the distracting blurring filter on maximum blur. I've never seen anyone's videos more blurred than hers lately... she has nice skin and doesn't need to do that

Last edited:
Is she selling jewelry on her insta that she once got gifted? Like the daisy London bracelet?

Is she selling jewelry on her insta that she once got gifted? Like the daisy London bracelet?
Definitely. All those Anna Haie and Monica Vinader pieces (I can't remember the other designers) were gifted to her, as well as lots of clothes and bags. Funny how she never tags the brands when she is shilling their PR gifts. Is it even legal?

Reactions: 1
Definitely. All those Anna Haie and Monica Vinader pieces (I can't remember the other designers) were gifted to her, as well as lots of clothes and bags. Funny how she never tags the brands when she is shilling their PR gifts. Is it even legal?
I would love to know is this is legal.
It always makes me uncomfortable when influencers think followers don’t realize they were previously given these exact products and are now trying to sell.

The Lindex clothes may be gifted as well, I think she had some collaborations with them or was a brand ambassador, not sure.

I think it may be legal, as long as she didn’t receive a clear information that it’s not for sale? But for me, as for a follower, it speaks volumes when influencer sells products that clearly was a PR gift. She was so in love with all the Monica Vinader pieces, she was constantly talking about them and showing her rings or necklaces. And here we are today.

The Lindex clothes may be gifted as well, I think she had some collaborations with them or was a brand ambassador, not sure.

I think it may be legal, as long as she didn’t receive a clear information that it’s not for sale? But for me, as for a follower, it speaks volumes when influencer sells products that clearly was a PR gift. She was so in love with all the Monica Vinader pieces, she was constantly talking about them and showing her rings or necklaces. And here we are today.
Ieva might not be as well off as she appears to be, if she has to sell so many of her things. I wonder if she ever offers some of those things to Linda, Daiva, or her sister in law? Ieva is probably just greedy and wants to make as much as possible. She could take those things to a local second hand or charity shop, but I think some of her followers might like the idea of buying something from her, and pay more than they normally would. Many of those items look overpriced to me.
And we all know that Ieva doesn't really cherish anything, she jumps from one random trend to another. I thought she would lean towards fewer, and higher quality pieces as she got older, but she's still like a teen in that respect, she will wear anything and then get tired of it. It seems she only keeps the really expensive gifted items (that she would never have bought with her own money) because they mean something to her because of the price.

• Heart
Reactions: 4