Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the way she says that she only buys forever items while her style is changing every 6 months and then she tries to sell a lot of stuff.
Clearly she does not have style and is following other people and trends.

Reactions: 5
I watched a few of her recent vlogs and she looks like she has been crying / is about to cry in most of them. Could someone from her family be ill, or is her relationship going through a rough patch? Maybe not the latter, as she mentioned many nice things Rokas did for her. But she may be overcompensating. She also looked annoyed and came across as cynical several times. Maybe she was just in a bad mood because she actually had to work for a few days. She is used to a holiday-style life, having actual commitments must be taxing.

Reactions: 4
I watched a few of her recent vlogs and she looks like she has been crying / is about to cry in most of them. Could someone from her family be ill, or is her relationship going through a rough patch? Maybe not the latter, as she mentioned many nice things Rokas did for her. But she may be overcompensating. She also looked annoyed and came across as cynical several times. Maybe she was just in a bad mood because she actually had to work for a few days. She is used to a holiday-style life, having actual commitments must be taxing.
My guess is that she was tired because of the popups and workshops and multiple arrangements which is normal for others who work most of the day anyways.
In terms of the teary eyes, I think she is just aging and all her habits accumulated to this look. Her eyelids were vert heavy years ago when she had very late nights (watched tv series till 2 am) but now it is different because she is not 25 anymore.

At this point I’m wondering if she’s trolling her viewers. In what world would this thumbnail be enticing enough to be clicked on?
IMG_3304.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ieva looks horrible wearing her thick lip makeup with bare skin and unkempt hair, what is she thinking? I can't believe this person does promotions for Chanel products. She looks like she has been working in the barn all day. She looks more like a farm girl talking about cleaning products than a beauty and lifestyle influencer. Listening to her talking about luxury beauty products while taking in her horrendous appearance, is bizarre.
Well done for realizing her hairstyle doesn't suit her and wanting to grow out the color. Trying to fix it would definitely make it worse.

slob.jpg

They also look like they are too low when it’s snowing so why not wearing proper boots for the weather?

So she finally admittes darker her does not suit her and she wants a super long hair, getting back to her parisian era😀

Reactions: 2
Good that Ieva wants to go back to her old style hair wise but what about clothing? I swear I can't wait for this minimal, oversized trend to die. It's ugly no only on Ieva, it's not feminine and only stunning women look good in clothes like this but they look good in everything. I'm sure that in 10 years we will look back at our own pictures or our friends and we will know exactly that it was 2021-2024, just like we can tell in what years we wore skinny jeans or low rise jeans. Please bring back more fitted clothes, no more blazer that are three sizes too big with ugly loafers and a handbag that belongs to my grandma.

Good that Ieva wants to go back to her old style hair wise but what about clothing? I swear I can't wait for this minimal, oversized trend to die. It's ugly no only on Ieva, it's not feminine and only stunning women look good in clothes like this but they look good in everything. I'm sure that in 10 years we will look back at our own pictures or our friends and we will know exactly that it was 2021-2024, just like we can tell in what years we wore skinny jeans or low rise jeans. Please bring back more fitted clothes, no more blazer that are three sizes too big with ugly loafers and a handbag that belongs to my grandma.
she gained some weight so everything oversize hides this

Reactions: 1
I wonder what people think when they see Ieva with this messy brown liner around her lips. It's so bizarre. I don't understand how she thinks this looks good in any way. People are not blind, they can see it's ugly brown liner and not her natural lip contour. It's almost like watching someone slide into dementia, where they no longer know what they are doing.

Ieva hot mess.jpg

---
This is also horrendous.

20240130_184935.jpg
20240130_184959.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh, who is she kidding? She claims to no longer buy much fast fashion because she wants pieces she can keep for longer, then goes on to show a shitload of vintage clothing she bought. Most colors don't suit her and will suit her even less when her natural hair color grows out. Isn't she aware that vintage (it's just second hand, by the way, nothing fancy about it) clothing stores are hardly more sustainable, because they are full of stuff women like her discarded five minutes after buying it? If she really had a personal style and a sense for quality pieces, she wouldn't have to buy new tit all the time. We all know that she tries to sell half her closet every few months, pieces she raved about are never seen again and suddenly end up on her depop. She's a walking contradiction. It's great if you suddenly realize that fast fashion isn't sustainable, and try to build a more permanent wardrobe. But I think Ieva just likes the sound of what she is saying but she is not actually living it. She's one of the biggest consumers I know, and this applies to all areas of her life - clothes, beauty, groceries, home ware, whatever. She is never satisfied for long and always needs new things. She keeps saying, these items will be in my home forever, but it doesn't mean anything when she says it.

Ugh, who is she kidding? She claims to no longer buy much fast fashion because she wants pieces she can keep for longer, then goes on to show a shitload of vintage clothing she bought. Most colors don't suit her and will suit her even less when her natural hair color grows out. Isn't she aware that vintage (it's just second hand, by the way, nothing fancy about it) clothing stores are hardly more sustainable, because they are full of stuff women like her discarded five minutes after buying it? If she really had a personal style and a sense for quality pieces, she wouldn't have to buy new tit all the time. We all know that she tries to sell half her closet every few months, pieces she raved about are never seen again and suddenly end up on her depop. She's a walking contradiction. It's great if you suddenly realize that fast fashion isn't sustainable, and try to build a more permanent wardrobe. But I think Ieva just likes the sound of what she is saying but she is not actually living it. She's one of the biggest consumers I know, and this applies to all areas of her life - clothes, beauty, groceries, home ware, whatever. She is never satisfied for long and always needs new things. She keeps saying, these items will be in my home forever, but it doesn't mean anything when she says it.
the funny thing is that almost fashion is actually her „job“ (no need to mention that she doesn’t really have a job). When she stops consuming, there is automatically no more content. Apart from that: Ieva has spent so many years dealing with fashion that she should know that there are no garments that you can wear all the time. Every cut is ephemeral. You can’t buy a pair of jeans that will be in style forever. Ten years ago she wore skinny jeans, today it’s wide leg pants.

She hasn’t had a personal style for a long time. If I think back, her feminine style in her early twenties might have actually been the closest to her personal taste, but it might also just have been a means to attract the male gaze. In terms of her hypocritical statements about fast fashion/classic style, she is again just following a trend. She showed in numerous instances that she is not reflecting her own behaviour or words, so I’m not surprised. If she was really about classic & timeless pieces, she would not walk around like a cringey scandi hipster.
---
I only just watched her haul. It’s absolutely horrendous. Apart from the black leather jacket, none of the items are no or timeless. She will throw them away/try to sell them in 6 months tops once the trends change.

Last edited:
Just watching the latest vlog you guys are talking about. She says she wants to buy less fast fashion but show a massimo dutti bag right after? Hahaha, make it make sense!

• Heart
she is back with her terrible blurred filters.
Gonna say her hair colour looks soo much better than that dark ugly wanna be dimensional mess.Her features are way too soft for such a harsh contrast. What is she having now is also way warm colour that she should be having but compliments her skin much more than that mess from 6 months ago. I think I saw in total 5 times when she professionally toned her hair they looked somewhat white-icy and that suited her just perfectly. But nevermind I guess its big of a investment for her.
IMG_4888.png