Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys..2. She doesn't love Rokas. Maybe she wanted to just used him to find some friends, or what i think is more accurate... MAKE A BABY!
She's 32 dude's... You cant lie to nature, its her last call to make at least one kid. Other way she would never marry a man she know only few monts! or her fam would interveit at this point. maybe her brother did and that is why they dont talk to each other anymore?
Many of your points are valid but not this one. I'm so tired of people forcing babies onto childless women. I'm 38 and I didn't and don't want children, what makes you think that Ieva wants one? Plus you can have a child without marriage. Come on it's 2023, "you cant lie to nature" made me cringe.

Oh and I don't think they are all playing with each other... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Many of your points are valid but not this one. I'm so tired of people forcing babies onto childless women. I'm 38 and I didn't and don't want children, what makes you think that Ieva wants one? Plus you can have a child without marriage. Come on it's 2023, "you cant lie to nature" made me cringe.

i totally agree with you that there is no need to force babies Onto Childless women. But Ieva always mentioned that she wants to have kids at some point so we do know that but there is no need to rush. the times where people have to have kids before they turn 30 is over.

also, isn’t rokas studing? It would be better to finish that at first.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I also agree. There is no issue with having no children at 32, even for people who see kids in their future. There are and there always have been many women who are having kids in their mid thirties without any problems. And if Ieva enjoys her life as it is currently, there is no problem. What I do not like about her is her laziness fuelled by her parents’ stipend and aggressive communication towards followers plus that she’s not reflective about her behaviour at all. And I’m not the only one - it shows in her low numbers. I used to enjoy watching her to some degree since she provided an escapism for people who actually work in solid professions and do not have time for frolicking around in the woods all day.

Reactions: 3
Good grief. Why talk about 32 as if it were 42? It's not her LAST chance. And it might not even be something she wants now. Ugh, sometimes it sucks being a woman.

Reactions: 12
i totally agree with you that there is no need to force babies Onto Childless women. But Ieva always mentioned that she wants to have kids at some point so we do know that but there is no need to rush. the times where people have to have kids before they turn 30 is over.

also, isn’t rokas studing? It would be better to finish that at first.
I don't know what is the situation with Rokas studies, but if you look at his Linkedin profile, you will see that he was recently promoted to a very good position. Barbora (the company, where he is working) has more than 700 employees in Lithuania and Customer Service is very important part of it and he is a head of it. So while you all saying that Ieva still get support from her parents, at this point Rokas is earning enough for support her lifestyle.

Attachments

I don't know what is the situation with Rokas studies, but if you look at his Linkedin profile, you will see that he was recently promoted to a very good position. Barbora (the company, where he is working) has more than 700 employees in Lithuania and Customer Service is very important part of it and he is a head of it. So while you all saying that Ieva still get support from her parents, at this point Rokas is earning enough for support her lifestyle.
Thanks for looking this up. Good for him/them! It’s ironic that he’s working in customer support while she still does not seem to understand how to react to her followers’ comments and feedbacks appropriately. He should give her a training.

Reactions: 4
Interesting! But is he working full time? Because he cites full time next to some positions, but not others. And what happened to his online course?

you make me cringe with your ZERO knowledge about your own organizm, but i will come back to it later. First, do you know who are we talking about? maybe you are a new follower to her vlog/blog/whatever but trust me, if you would watch only few of her old vlogs/blog posts you would know exactly that she actually planned her wedding long long ago or was talking about at least two kids before she hits 30 or near future, than arif left her and she was maybe not very loud with that but still was talking about having kids. After she married Rokas she mentioned at least few times that they're planning to have a kids in future.

and back to "you cant lie to nature" stuff...
and why you feel like that? im just about to hit 30, never wanted a kid in my life, and it doesn't hurt me when someone says to me "please think again, couse IT IS NATURE and you basically can't get pregnant after menopause. (but ofc you can still have a kid at this age! you can adopt or try in vitro fertilization! ) So it is just statistics that she have about 8-10 years left to carry a baby IN NATURAL WAY. (the in vitro fertilization method is great, but very expensive in Lithuania and also psychologically, because it does not always succeed.) also pregnancy after age 40 is infrequent and considered as a high risk for both moma and child. Noooothing to be angry about homie!

about playing... yea maybe its just my crazy mind, after i saw a photo of rokas kissing that other man one time :D hope youre right girls!

Last edited:
you make me cringe with your ZERO knowledge about your own organizm, but i will come back to it later. First, do you know who are we talking about? maybe you are a new follower to her vlog/blog/whatever but trust me, if you would watch only few of her old vlogs/blog posts you would know exactly that she actually planned her wedding long long ago or was talking about at least two kids before she hits 30 or near future, than arif left her and she was maybe not very loud with that but still was talking about having kids. After she married Rokas she mentioned at least few times that they're planning to have a kids in future.

and back to "you cant lie to nature" stuff...
and why you feel like that? im just about to hit 30, never wanted a kid in my life, and it doesn't hurt me when someone says to me "please think again, couse IT IS NATURE and you basically can't get pregnant after menopause. (but ofc you can still have a kid at this age! you can adopt or try in vitro fertilization! ) So it is just statistics that she have about 8-10 years left to carry a baby IN NATURAL WAY. (the in vitro fertilization method is great, but very expensive in Lithuania and also psychologically, because it does not always succeed.) also pregnancy after age 40 is infrequent and considered as a high risk for both moma and child. Noooothing to be angry about homie!

about playing... yea maybe its just my crazy mind, after i saw a photo of rokas kissing that other man one time :D hope youre right girls!
That’s all fine, but again, with 32 Ieva is not right before menopause, she has time. And we don’t even know if she still wants kids or if they are trying. I don’t think this is a topic we should even discuss because we really have no idea and it’s her personal choice to talk about it or not. Let’s focus on what she is putting out there as part of her job.

Reactions: 6
Still not a fan. Her face is so puffy and bloated, she doesn't look great in the natural look, and that's probably with the heavy filter she started using. And she's always pushing her lips out as much as possible. 🤮
She looks fine for an ordinary person I guess. But I would never assume that she cares about her looks much, let alone that she is a beauty influencer.

365474433_851456699672790_1162439042316585780_n.jpg
366065869_622942319968698_1576727938822887660_n.jpg
365983908_851452476410813_4989840762301649749_n.jpg
365647859_156362707492382_5948564142079039011_n.jpg
365513140_278118631602406_6894559835996207574_n.jpg

Attachments

That pic of her in pink shirt looks like a true representation of the new haircut. Without special posing, lip pouting, hair under the hat etc.
Not a fan🤦‍♀️

That pic of her in pink shirt looks like a true representation of the new haircut. Without special posing, lip pouting, hair under the hat etc.
Not a fan🤦‍♀️
She now looks like a person who just wasn't born with great hair and can't do much about it. I can't believe her hair used to be her special feature, and people admired her for it. What a massive glow-down. It's kind of fascinating.

• Heart
Indeed! The cut could work really well for women with striking/more interesting faces. Ieva is pretty with soft features. In combination with the cut the overall look appears awkward/clunky/matronly unfortunately. But in the end it’s just hair, it will grow back. It’s sad that she again does not wear her natural colour though.

I haven't kept up with her in years, but never thought I'd see the day where she gave up the long blonde hair. It was a thing with her and her mom.

Reactions: 5
Is she 14? I mean, I get it. Me and my friends also laugh at farts and sex stuff, but it’s between us, between people we feel comfortable enough to laugh at those silly things, no one would think to share it on Instagram…

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It’s giving trailer park. It seems like she’s trying to collect these retro snapshots of her to show her future kids how cool she was when she was young.

She really thinks of herself as a Hailey Bieber 2.0 everything is just being copied. She is going to be using every single product that Hailey launches. There is nothing unique about Ieva. I just wonder what the next phase is going to be? If Hailey dies her hair red is Ieva going to do the same?