Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a mess she has become. One of the biggest glow downs I've seen in influencer world. Is she depressed or blind?

Reactions: 5
What a mess she has become. One of the biggest glow downs I've seen in influencer world. Is she depressed or blind?
It’s crazy, right ??

She got so close to living in Paris and back then i could actually picture her there. Not anymore though. She looks tired, unkept, depressed. I think she lost her direction.

Reactions: 4
What do you guys think about her new hair?
I think it looks pretty good and natural on her Instagram.

What do you guys think about her new hair?
I think it looks pretty good and natural on her Instagram.
I'm not sure. I guess it's better than before, but it looks so dull. And I hate the way her mouth looks, gross.
20240605_070353.jpg

It looks a bit brighter in this one, which I prefer. But the lips, Jesus, they make her look old and desperate.
20240605_070414.jpg

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure. I guess it's better than before, but it looks so dull. And I hate the way her mouth looks, gross.
View attachment 2975262
It looks a bit brighter in this one, which I prefer. But the lips, Jesus, they make her look old and desperate.
View attachment 2975263
She has always been pouting her mouth like that. I don’t think she got lip fillers since she always got full lips. When she smiles, you can see that they get thinner/move naturally. Still super weird posing.

Reactions: 1
Such a weird question from someone who sells half their closet every few months.

20240616_135238.jpg

Reactions: 3