Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW! what year is that?

God.. at the beginning she mentioned that they just bought some food, couse "her bf" didnt had any at home...
HE DIDN'T EVEN WENT SHOPPING BEFORE HER VISITING
why did he kept her as gf anyway? LOL

what i mean is that you can clearly see that she is sooooooooo in love with her vision to be "parisian" in few years and also a bit in love with him, but he? he just wanted eastern european girl to duck or what? i really dont get it

Reactions: 2
I have managed to find 5 old Paris vlogs on this website called youku. Parivlog day 1 is the famous one featuring Ieva whispering while she makes Arif sandwiches as he watches football. Goodness, that felt uncomfortable to watch.

Uploaded them via WeTransfer :
Wow, poor girl. She was like a fly-in hooker / maid. I wonder how she feels about this time now that she has a better relationship. I still get angry when I think about the way Arif treated her, he is a filthy pig. But she let it happen for ten years...

Reactions: 3
Wow, poor girl. She was like a fly-in hooker / maid. I wonder how she feels about this time now that she has a better relationship. I still get angry when I think about the way Arif treated her, he is a filthy pig. But she let it happen for ten years...

what about her parents or friends? have they meet him? i wonder why no one told her that this relationship looks so humiliating

Ugh, her latest vlog is just a cover for an undeclared hair removal ad. She's such a scammer.

what about her parents or friends? have they meet him? i wonder why no one told her that this relationship looks so humiliating
I think I remember Arif going to her parents house for Ieva’s graduation. She was supposed to move in with Arif right after her graduation but still held on for like a year, buying a bunch of stuff for their “future apartment“.

I also remember her cousin Daiva going to Paris with Ieva to visit Arif and he was clearly hitting on her lol.

Reactions: 6
Hi guys! Long time lurker, I’ve been following this thread since the other site and I decided to join the discussion after what I saw on Ieva’s Instagram. Is she for serious? She also posted couple of photos of her drinking wine - not posing with a glass like you usually will do it, but showing off drinking. It reminded me of of the time after she finally admitted Arif and she broke up, like she wanted him to see how she is a free woman now and can do all those things that he didn’t like. And recently she started doing similar thing - showing off with cigarette, drinking wine (not just posing with it) and now showing boobs out? What is happening there? Does Arif started to follow her or what?
28F9DF68-4CC6-4DFA-AD38-219FD998F388.png
7EE17BE3-84E1-4D64-BFDC-7F6C37C53CBB.png

Showing her tits like that is so unnecessary. It's winter, it doesn't look good, she's not going to go out like that, what's the point? We know you have tits, Ieva, and we know they got a bit bigger because you gained some weight. You don't need to show everyone. Gross.

Edit: You are not Matilda Djerf, Ieva, you don't look sexy or cute or classy doing that, just dumb.

I have managed to find 5 old Paris vlogs on this website called youku. Parivlog day 1 is the famous one featuring Ieva whispering while she makes Arif sandwiches as he watches football. Goodness, that felt uncomfortable to watch.

Uploaded them via WeTransfer :
I got that weird feeling when in her last vlog she was telling how much she changed and I could see the embarrasement in her face when she was talking about her past choices and taste.

I got that weird feeling when in her last vlog she was telling how much she changed and I could see the embarrasement in her face when she was talking about her past choices and taste.
She looks worse now, lol. She just took on Rokas' tastes. She only decorated her Klaipeda flat to her own taste a couple of years ago, I don't see why her preferences should have changed radically in such a short time. She always throws everything over board when she has a new man. It's pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So Aukse is in Vilnius now, but what with her dog? Did she dump this poor creature in China? This dog used to be a lot in her stories and now - nothing. Is she the same type as Ieva who dumped this poor cat and took Dorian instead?

So Aukse is in Vilnius now, but what with her dog? Did she dump this poor creature in China? This dog used to be a lot in her stories and now - nothing. Is she the same type as Ieva who dumped this poor cat and took Dorian instead?
I guess it was her boyfriend’s dog

Interested what happend
The poor guy always looks dumb and unattractive. It was some kind of septum surgery if I remember correctly. How unnecessary to show him like this. But she talks publicly about his farts as well so I guess he doesn't mind being humiliated publicly.

Reactions: 1
He is obviously straight if he married Ieva but he truly gives off such strong gay vibes to me

D7BC0FFD-8571-45FD-86A5-55AA4CC35EE8.png
26CD79F8-2F38-4F4C-8E21-6B3D0153BEAA.png

So she casually says she is only going to have only 2 body slimming procedures but does not disclose this is paid promotion.

I just watched her latest vlog. I mean, not much happened in it, but I liked the clothes she showed. I really hope she goes more into the classic direction again, the Zara coat is really nice, because I find her choice of clothes absolutely disastrous for years (thanks to aukse).

Reactions: 1
I also think that her parents support her financially. I can’t imagine that she’s able to afford her lifestyle working only as a part time florist. Ok, she sells the flowers for a lot of money (has she done any florist course?), I’d never spend that amount of money for a bunch of flowers that’ll die sooner or later. She also doesn’t seem to have that many clients - she uploads some photos of her work from time to time, but it’s not much and I believe that Ieva is the kind of person that’d show her florist career off if it’d be a big success with many clients. I know she still earns from all those YouTube and Instagram ads, but she’s not as successful as she used to be. Ok, there is also the Klaipeda apartment, so maybe her finances are not that bad after all.