Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filter in her vlogs is beyondddd…
Yeah, she doesn't want anyone to see what she really looks like. Someone commented "I like that you are so naturally beautiful. nothing done, no lip injections, botox" and she answered, "Maybe not yet hahah, I’m not getting younger. Everything in moderation is ok I think." So I think we can expect her to have procedures done in the future. I think she has already tried a couple of things but who knows. She is literally hiding behind the filters.
Edit: And thirty is young, no need to have anything done for the next 25 years, or ever for that matter.

Reactions: 2
Wow, her Paris photos so far are underwhelming. I know we used to make fun of some of her crazy "fashion" ideas, but at least she made an effort. Nowadays she looks so bland and frumpy (and showing her bare midriff in the middle of winter only makes it worse). She and Rokas look like some random middle-aged couple. I wonder what Arif would think if he saw her now. Would he even recognize her? And I don't think Ieva's argument, that it is unnatural to always stay the same and never change, is valid. You evolve, but you don't throw out your entire personality and exchange it for one molded to the tastes of your current partner. And I agree, her face is heavy and puffy and her makeup unflattering.

Reactions: 4
I still think it’s funny that her friend is living her dream - a wedding in Paris!
I wonder how she feels about this?

The „I don’t smoke” lady 🙃
Wow, she looks rough. No wonder she uses so much filter. Smoking isn't going to help anything. I'm sure she is very happy with Rokas, but the lifestyle she has with him isn't good for her health and looks. Lots of rich food, alcohol, cigarettes.

She can do whatever she wants, I just don’t get why did she lie about not smoking, while she clearly is a regular or party smoker. Add the alcohol? She just can’t look good with her current lifestyle. It’s actually pretty weird for me, when she was in her rebel phase she didn’t pick up all those bad habits she’s having now, when she’s happily married.

Reactions: 3
2A754073-6BA4-43D6-A8D4-C7854FF98973.jpeg

925ABE08-2947-4D57-9201-13901C94B8DF.jpeg

I don’t know if it’s just me but Rokas looks a bit fed up. And Ieva is definitely a regular smoker and not hiding it anymore.

Reactions: 1
saw this, this reminds of Ieva so so much, enjoy watching and reminiscing about her "routines"

Aukse “I like to carry a lighter, but I don’t smoke” is apparently smoking as well.
If they smoke that’s their choice, but why lying on the video and then keep uploading photos on ig story from you can tell they are smoking? It reminds me of some girls from my high school (years ago 😅) - when at the same time they were hiding the cigarettes because they didn’t want teachers to know about it, but at the same time they were bragging about it, post some pictures online from you could tell that they are smoking and they think they’re cool girls. The only issue is those girl we’re teenagers and here we have adult women.

Attachments

• Haha
Her content is so tit these days, I wonder why she bothers at all. Aside from the first post, all her Paris photos only got a few hundred likes. And no wonder, her pictures are cold, dark, and gloomy, nothing like her previous Paris documentation. I'm really not loving her style. Sure, some pieces she wears are classy and better quality than her usual fast fashion stuff, but she doesn't look cool or effortless in them she just looks old and frumpy. So many of her posts make me cringe. What the duck happened to this woman? Is it all Rokas' influence? And the images she created for the suit ad were crap as well.

bAVa1R4.jpg
UxIOkVy.jpg
K7j6Qv0.jpg
Sz8LW5a.jpg

---
Her face has changed so much, it can't simply be down to aging. Her lifestyle is not serving her.

F3AdE5S.jpg
az6IzTt.jpg
HkoOoT5.jpg
Mx0jl0f.jpg
ttWxSE1.jpg

Last edited: