Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do u guys wonder why there's literally 0 of Rokas on her IG recently? Like all photos are taken with friends etc, just like few years ago when last bf broke up with her

Reactions: 2
The way I see it she was always very insecure when it came to her „relationship status”. Remember how she would sneakily try to show off that Eurovision guy even when he asked to keep things quiet? Before her and Rokas got married she was putting in a lot of effort, focusing all her attention on him, featuring him a lot on her IG etc. Mission accomplished, they are married now, no more play pretend and over the top affection - he won’t escape that easily now, she feels secure. Back to focusing on her one and only true love - herself.

Reactions: 5
Plus it doesn't help that he's not very instagram-friendly. It's not like she will show his pretty face and get more likes under her photos..

The way I see it she was always very insecure when it came to her „relationship status”. Remember how she would sneakily try to show off that Eurovision guy even when he asked to keep things quiet? Before her and Rokas got married she was putting in a lot of effort, focusing all her attention on him, featuring him a lot on her IG etc. Mission accomplished, they are married now, no more play pretend and over the top affection - he won’t escape that easily now, she feels secure. Back to focusing on her one and only true love - herself.
Yeah, she always mentions my-husband's this and my-husband's that in her vlogs though, so it's definitely important to her to let people know she is married. But there's no need to show Rokas all the time, it's better for us, too, since he's not that pretty. I can also imagine that Rokas doesn't want all of his private life online. He hardly shares anything on his social media. It might have seemed cool at first to be part of Ieva's little daily soap but he doesn't want to be filmed full time.

What if he is finally busy with university/work or whatever he does and that’s why he is rarely seen these days?
I mean it would be good for them if even one of them is focusing on a career.
Aukse seems to have enough free time to replace rokas to fill ievas Boredom.

Reactions: 3
you know what... i give them like 2 years maximum. looks like they don't even spend time together anymore for me

Ugh, another vlog that is mainly an ad. Ieva got so pudgy, it really doesn't suit her. She looks like her dad with small eyes and round pancake face. Aukse looks bad as well. I can't believe they think they are original and stylish when they actually look super frumpy.
In the last two images you can see how Ieva's mouth changed. It almost looks as if she had been treated for a harelip, her upper lip is so stiff and close to her nose.
Zsfe6vr.jpg
OYFt8Rg.jpg
EhD3cPl.jpg
SlBFEOL.jpg

Ugh, another vlog that is mainly an ad. Ieva got so pudgy, it really doesn't suit her. She looks like her dad with small eyes and round pancake face. Aukse looks bad as well. I can't believe they think they are original and stylish when they actually look super frumpy.
In the last two images you can see how Ieva's mouth changed. It almost looks as if she had been treated for a harelip, her upper lip is so stiff and close to her nose.
View attachment 1720379View attachment 1720380View attachment 1720381View attachment 1720382
Thank you for the pictures, now I can see the change of her lips.

Where are they eating breakfast at? Has aukse a flat?

Reactions: 1
Wow, I don't want to fat shame people, I mean Ieva is not even fat or overweight but her face lots any facial features, Lionsden is right - it's like pancake. I'm not honestly surprised, I always knew that her pastas with burratas will catch up on her. She eats way too many carbs and fats with little protein.

Reactions: 4
On Instagram she admits that she wants to get rid of her blond hair!
I am kinda surprised about that. I wonder what changed her mind, because she was so obsessed with that awful blond nuance.

I am kinda surprised about that. I wonder what changed her mind, because she was so obsessed with that awful blond nuance.
I think she bleached it so many times in the past months, trying to get rid of the piss-shade in time for her wedding, that it is in really bad condition now. She's not getting any younger and bleached long hair is hard to maintain. I think she is letting go of many things that used to be important to her (or maybe she is just copying other influencers, lol). It's funny how Ieva has ended up doing all those things that her more critical but well-meaning viewers have been saying for ages. Getting rid of dishonest Arif, moving out of her parents' house, moving to Vilnius, making friends, cutting her hair, those are just a few things where the "haters" were spot on about what could actually be good for her.

Reactions: 4

the way i see this...
SHE'S NOT TAKING CARE OF HEERSELF ANYMORE!
look guys...
-she was always wearing at least a soft makeup, like a daily basic - not anymore(Copenhagen and instastory based)
-wearing a gel nails (NOT ANYMORE! EVEN REGULAR ONES)
-work out, even a bit, or just took a long walks etc - not anymore
-colored her hair regularly - not anyore
-took care about her outfits, and with this one i mean after she doomed her feminine clothes, she still wanted to look put up in some way, and now you can see she's wearing just comfy basics with cute handbag, thats all

and to be onset, i dont really wanna be rude. i loved her dailys where she was making coffee, breakfast, buying few clothes or apartament essentials, talk about hair products, showed a Lithuania places. now it is just a big commercial with a bit of friends and rich wanna be shopping

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
the way i see this...
SHE'S NOT TAKING CARE OF HEERSELF ANYMORE!
look guys...
-she was always wearing at least a soft makeup, like a daily basic - not anymore(Copenhagen and instastory based)
-wearing a gel nails (NOT ANYMORE! EVEN REGULAR ONES)
-work out, even a bit, or just took a long walks etc - not anymore
-colored her hair regularly - not anyore
-took care about her outfits, and with this one i mean after she doomed her feminine clothes, she still wanted to look put up in some way, and now you can see she's wearing just comfy basics with cute handbag, thats all

and to be onset, i dont really wanna be rude. i loved her dailys where she was making coffee, breakfast, buying few clothes or apartament essentials, talk about hair products, showed a Lithuania places. now it is just a big commercial with a bit of friends and rich wanna be shopping
In many ways I agree with you. But I think she still cares about her looks (she's far too vain not to, as we can see from her constant preening and the heavy filters). What has changed is her aesthetic. I'm sure she thinks her outfits are super stylish in an effortless and edgy way. What looks like random ugly pieces to us, is actually carefully curated. Every ugly jacket and hair grip, every oversized piece is especially chosen to complete her outfit. I think she copies other (probably "Skandi" as she would say) influencers who have a similar style. But because she's just copying, she often misses the mark. She thinks she gets it, but she doesn't. Another reason is probably getting comfortable with Rokas, who is very rustic himself. Ieva always adapts herself to the person she's with, she doesn't uphold her own tastes or values. And maybe she is trying to spend less money. I think she still earns well with her product placements and paid promotions, but times are hard for everyone right now.

can she use more filter?

And her lipliner is literally gray
It's ridiculous. You can't see the texture of her skin or any of the products she applies, only the brows look freakily dark. And that eyebrow pencil on her lips looks really bad, yikes. Maybe that's what has been giving her that unattractive snout. I also don't like her hairstyle. It's super underwhelming for a style created with a Dyson tool - why bother if you are going to look a mess? And I don't mean a nice mess. Her hair looks better at the end of the video though.
I miss her old vlogs. For some reason I don't like what she films in her new apartment, the kitchen and living space were much nicer in her Klaipeda flat. Her style and accessories weren't my own taste, but they were coherent and worked. The things in the Vilnius flat don't look good at all.

I miss her old vlogs as well. Every year around this time I regret not saving old vlogmas and Paris vlogs when they were still up on her yt. I would love to rewatch them. Anyone has them by any chance?

I miss her old vlogs as well. Every year around this time I regret not saving old vlogmas and Paris vlogs when they were still up on her yt. I would love to rewatch them. Anyone has them by any chance?
I have managed to find 5 old Paris vlogs on this website called youku. Parivlog day 1 is the famous one featuring Ieva whispering while she makes Arif sandwiches as he watches football. Goodness, that felt uncomfortable to watch.

Uploaded them via WeTransfer :

• Wow