Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone tell me what they talk about on the podcast?
Nothing too much interesting... About Paris, social networks, her work, flowers, haters and so on. Actually this youtube chanel is the most popular in Lithuania, so I were surprised to see her there.
---
Speaking about rumors.. You probably all know Ievas friend Simona Burbaitė. Her wedding was last summer (and Ieva was decorating them), so after just few month of marriage (and more than 10 years of relationship!) they got divorced. And she has new boyfriend already. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Nothing too much interesting... About Paris, social networks, her work, flowers, haters and so on. Actually this youtube chanel is the most popular in Lithuania, so I were surprised to see her there.
---
Speaking about rumors.. You probably all know Ievas friend Simona Burbaitė. Her wedding was last summer (and Ieva was decorating them), so after just few month of marriage (and more than 10 years of relationship!) they got divorced. And she has new boyfriend already. 🤣
I guess Ieva can do her wedding flowers again, soon.

Did she get lots of new followers from that podcast, or is she buying them? She suddenly went up a few thousand, but her engagement is getting less and less, comments are mainly from her close friends.

---
Whaat, I think it is rumors🤷‍♀️
---
Might be she is not collaborating w chanel rather bought herself in her last trip/got as a free gift w purchase and now is tagging chanel in order to get more partnership inquiries from other prestigious brands?

Attachments

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Its already official and in the court:
---
And from the articles its not a friendly divorce, her husband is initiating it.

Can someone translate this ? I do not mean google translate quality 😅

Reactions: 1
Reality vs her instagram 🙃 I would give her a credit, because definitely she knows her corners and how to pose 🤣
I really haven't been liking her pictures lately. I know it's mean - we all age and don't have control over how we look. But Ieva has taken such a nosedive lookswise, it's astounding. I used to find her gorgeous, now everything about her face looks heavy and bloated. I keep repeating myself, but her lifestyle is doing her no favors.

Reactions: 1
Ieva's posts have been so ugly and boring lately, no one is even bothering to comment on them anymore. But her Chanel video really takes the cake. She has been trying to sound extra sensual and cheerful in the last few videos (maybe trying to copy Matilda again or anther girl?) and this time it's especially bad and fake, and she never manages to uphold it throughout the entire video. She says she only did her eyebrows at the beginning, but you can see the obvious orangey lipliner. I don't know when she bacame such a fake. Even the filter can't hide her awful makeup application, her foundation doesn't cover the discoloration around her mouth. And the waxy orb of her face looks ridiculous next to her textured hands and neck. The makeup look itself is hideous, she just spreads red all over the middle of her face. What a joke.

Reactions: 6
4C3E2A25-7479-406D-9D82-CF8B04CFBC2D.jpeg

one could think that Ieva, after all those years posing in the mirrors or for Aukske, should learn by now how to pose and not look unflattering and weird

Reactions: 3
Another unflattering outfit. And some images from one of her reels. Some of them are so funny. And so different from how she usually shows herself. It's like a different person.
7DUdXfS.jpg
fIL4BWH.jpg

BKf0zLv.jpg

Reactions: 2