Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her behind the scenes vlog is just an ad for beer, laser hair removal, and umifloral. The sound in her videos is so bad, it's ridiculous. As if she was making videos for the first time. No one can hear what she is saying over the loud music, she might as well throw her material in the trash. Rokas doesn't look very happy helping with the flowers. And he always gives me this gay vibe, especially the way Ieva films him from behind, his thick ass and thighs in focus. So weird.
I wonder if she will have to put more effort into Youtube and Instagram now that the wedding season is over, or if she has other sources of income. Anyway, everything she shows is so lame and boring, even the beautiful shots of the city are chopped up. The best thing about her last videos was Simona's wedding dress, it looked stunning on her. Such a stark contrast to frumpy Ieva in her billowy mess of a gown.

Reactions: 1
I refuse to watch Ieva vlogs but on IG Rokas never looks happy. He always has this stupid look on his face and if I didn't know that he has a wife I would think that he is 100% gay. Their marriage is weird, I wonder if it will survive.

I just watched Ieva's video about her wedding dress. I think the final dress would have looked a lot better without the sleeve, it just added too much volume to an already voluminous gown. Ieva didn't really look great in any of the dresses she tried on. I was surprised that everything looked so matronly.

Reactions: 2
What the feck is going on with Ieva's face? Did she always pull up her mouth toward her nose like that? It looks like she is smelling tit. And did she get super fat, or did she get lip fillers after all? Because I don't remember her looking like that. I wonder if she consciously moves her face like that because she thinks it looks good, or if she can't move it any other way. Sorry for the many images, but I couldn't believe Ieva made the same expression throughout an almost twenty minute video. She looks super gross to me in this one, way too much greasy orange makeup on her face. And Aukse is wearing a shitload of makeup, too, and spends most of her time looking at herself in the display, pouting and posing. Simply obnoxious. These two stopped being attractive a long time ago.

sKjiV98.jpg

xGfuZuE.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just leaving this here

What the feck is going on with Ieva's face? Did she always pull up her mouth toward her nose like that? It looks like she is smelling tit. And did she get super fat, or did she get lip fillers after all? Because I don't remember her looking like that. I wonder if she consciously moves her face like that because she thinks it looks good, or if she can't move it any other way. Sorry for the many images, but I couldn't believe Ieva made the same expression throughout an almost twenty minute video. She looks super gross to me in this one, way too much greasy orange makeup on her face. And Aukse is wearing a shitload of makeup, too, and spends most of her time looking at herself in the display, pouting and posing. Simply obnoxious. These two stopped being attractive a long time ago.

View attachment 1660071

View attachment 1660072
Elsa Hosk inspired

Attachments

I remember Aukse saying she is natural blonde and she does not need dye her hair. Well her roots are dark as hell. How is that possible?😅

Reactions: 4
I don’t know about you guys, but I was kinda surprise to see her smoking. I didn’t know she’s a smoker.

God she's trying so hard to be edgy. I don't really care that she smokes, but remember when she wouldn't even drink beer or wine?
How the mighty have fallen :ROFLMAO:
She's giving 60 year old neighbor in 1975. How does she look so haggard? And her style is just awful.

God she's trying so hard to be edgy. I don't really care that she smokes, but remember when she wouldn't even drink beer or wine?
How the mighty have fallen :ROFLMAO:
I’m surprised too. Can’t imagine old Ieva smoking, she used to be so judgemental about drinking and smoking. Not judging, I used to smoke back in college. It’s just surprising that someone seems so against it and then takes up smoking in her 30’s.

Also, didn’t she say in her recent “what’s in my purse” bag that she carries a lighter but doesn’t smoke? Or was that Aukse?

I’m surprised too. Can’t imagine old Ieva smoking, she used to be so judgemental about drinking and smoking. Not judging, I used to smoke back in college. It’s just surprising that someone seems so against it and then takes up smoking in her 30’s.

Also, didn’t she say in her recent “what’s in my purse” bag that she carries a lighter but doesn’t smoke? Or was that Aukse?
So they both carry lighers though none of them smoke🙄😀tell it to your mother, chanelette

So they both carry lighers though none of them smoke🙄😀tell it to your mother, chanelette
Yeah, I rolled my eyes at that too. Never met a woman who carries a lighter in her everyday purse but doesn’t smoke or because she likes to have one when smokers ask like Aukse said (so weird). Ieva is a grown woman in her 30’s who is posting herself smoking on her social media, I think there’s no need to make excuses. Or just take the lighter out of your purse while filming the video instead of making it awkward.

Do we know for sure she is a smoker? Maybe it's just a pose. Smoking doesn't really fit into her life (unless Rokas is a smoker and she started because of him). If she's on the pill, it's dangerous at her age, and if she's not, it's dangerous if she were to accidentally become pregnant. At any rate it's gross and silly to start at her age, and it will accelerate the aging of her face even more. But she's probably just copying some edgy girl she follows and thinks it looks good in photos. Maybe it's a kind of second puberty and she just needs to be reckless and act up. Silly, silly. And I agree, her fashion is so ugly, she's completely lost me with her crappy style. Some of her photos of other subjects are still good though.

Ieva's lip filler is seriously unflattering, it grosses me out. I hope she doesn't get it redone once it fades.

How do you know it’s lip filler and not her pushing her lips for pictures?
I just watched her two latest videos. Her upper lip moves very differently than it used to and her bottom lip is lumpy in the middle.