Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so good in her new hairstyle! Finally FINALLY she did something new with it! That old blonde washed-out dye had become a pain in the as .s . Now she looks more modern, she looks more "edgy", more in step with the times, let's say. Finally she decided to change it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
307BB9E9-202E-4ED4-BD52-4D3B532D57BD.png

I don’t know… not a big fan personally

I liked this „hair era” a lot better :

997D2300-2FCD-4128-A049-E82DB38D5B01.jpeg

9C89CCAA-50F6-4D7E-82FA-82525CDBC44E.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 1290252
I don’t know… not a big fan personally

I liked this „hair era” a lot better :

View attachment 1290271
View attachment 1290273
Yeah of course , I respect you, anyone has his own taste. I also think that her very long hair was really really beautiful and it suited her very much but she was younger and it suited a lot more, now that she's a bit older, only my opinion a shorter and with different hair dye she looks better, more modern and a touch of "edgy" fits in as well instead of the Rapunzel look that it was beautiful but( according to me only)that long blonde hair look suits a lot more a very young girl - until 20 years of age. But, again, this is only MY opinion/taste.

P.s. I apologise for my awful English, I'm not able to write good what I want to say, i hope you understood what I meant.

Last edited:
Im also not really sure if I like it. From the pictures she posted, I would say the color is way too light for her, a darker blond would suit her better. But these are pictures made by her, I guess I need to see a picture she’s tagged in to see the „real“ colour.

Im also not really sure if I like it. From the pictures she posted, I would say the color is way too light for her, a darker blond would suit her better. But these are pictures made by her, I guess I need to see a picture she’s tagged in to see the „real“ colour.
I agree with you that we should see tagged pics to see the real colour because it is such a strange and new and different colour for her since I know she doesn't dare to change nothing makeup and hair related so that's why I feel skeptic she dared so much in changing her colour so much going in a mix of platinum/grey/pinkish/blonde when she is always so rooted to her standard choice. I said I liked it because I had the impression to be a different colour from a simple-basic-standard blonde because I think I saw some grey and pink in it that made me consider it different aka new/special.. I also think she'd look great in dark blonde (or also brunette maybe) after all this -way too much- blonde that she wore for decades but also in this "different" colour I like her, just because it's different, it's not blonde, it's not one colour, if u understand what i mean.

From what I see she definitely started daring.. and not only hair-wise ;-) I've never seen her wearing sexy like this .. although I don't consider this to be sexy (at least not on her) but more to be tacky and trivial/obscene/indecent. Maybe on a beautiful model or on Rihanna or another beautiful singer/actress those trousers looked sexy. P.S. I thought she's pregnant maybe (?)or is it just a few extra kilos?
Next pic we'll see her drinking wine/alcohol will tell us she's clearly not pregnant ;-)

She looks like an alien here :) Bit creepy

I agree with you that we should see tagged pics to see the real colour because it is such a strange and new and different colour for her since I know she doesn't dare to change nothing makeup and hair related so that's why I feel skeptic she dared so much in changing her colour so much going in a mix of platinum/grey/pinkish/blonde when she is always so rooted to her standard choice. I said I liked it because I had the impression to be a different colour from a simple-basic-standard blonde because I think I saw some grey and pink in it that made me consider it different aka new/special.. I also think she'd look great in dark blonde (or also brunette maybe) after all this -way too much- blonde that she wore for decades but also in this "different" colour I like her, just because it's different, it's not blonde, it's not one colour, if u understand what i mean.

From what I see she definitely started daring.. and not only hair-wise ;-) I've never seen her wearing sexy like this .. although I don't consider this to be sexy (at least not on her) but more to be tacky and trivial/obscene/indecent. Maybe on a beautiful model or on Rihanna or another beautiful singer/actress those trousers looked sexy. P.S. I thought she's pregnant maybe (?)or is it just a few extra kilos?
Next pic we'll see her drinking wine/alcohol will tell us she's clearly not pregnant ;-)

She looks like an alien in 3rd picture :) Bit creepy

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I have mixed feelings about Ieva's new hair. I think we need to wait and see what it looks like when she styles it herself. Most people don't style their hair the way a hairdresser at a salon does, so it probably won't always look like it does in these photos. I'm glad she went to a professional colorist but, again, I'd like to wait until I pass judgement on the color. As has already been said, we don't know what kind of lighting or filter is making her hair look that way. This may be due to the styling / straightening, but her ends are looking thinner and thinner. She may not be able to bleach her hair without damage as she was able to do in her youth. We will see.
Ieva had her hair colored at a salon a couple of years ago (this makes me think she reads here, she has taken on so many issues that we discuss here, but maybe it's a coincidence) and really didn't like the color so she went right back to her good old bottle blond a few days later.
I wonder if this is the last time she colors it before the wedding?
Oh, and I also loved her very long hair! It was her trademark. But I think she can't wear it like that anymore. She once said that she wanted to let her hair get long for her wedding, but now it's not super long.

From what I see she definitely started daring.. and not only hair-wise ;-) I've never seen her wearing sexy like this .. although I don't consider this to be sexy (at least not on her) but more to be tacky and trivial/obscene/indecent. Maybe on a beautiful model or on Rihanna or another beautiful singer/actress those trousers looked sexy.
I also wanted to post this! I'm sure she was just trying the pants on with whatever underwear she happened to be wearing, but it's really gross to show it to the public! It doesn't look cute on her at all, just vulgar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have mixed feelings about Ieva's new hair. I think we need to wait and see what it looks like when she styles it herself. Most people don't style their hair the way a hairdresser at a salon does, so it probably won't always look like it does in these photos. I'm glad she went to a professional colorist but, again, I'd like to wait until I pass judgement on the color. As has already been said, we don't know what kind of lighting or filter is making her hair look that way. This may be due to the styling / straightening, but her ends are looking thinner and thinner. She may not be able to bleach her hair without damage as she was able to do in her youth. We will see.
Ieva had her hair colored at a salon a couple of years ago (this makes me think she reads here, she has taken on so many issues that we discuss here, but maybe it's a coincidence) and really didn't like the color so she went right back to her good old bottle blond a few days later.
I wonder if this is the last time she colors it before the wedding?
Oh, and I also loved her very long hair! It was her trademark. But I think she can't wear it like that anymore. She once said that she wanted to let her hair get long for her wedding, but now it's not super long.

I also wanted to post this! I'm sure she was just trying the pants on with whatever underwear she happened to be wearing, but it's really gross to show it to the public! It doesn't look cute on her at all, just vulgar.
👏👏👏👍 shake hands with you! Exactly my thoughts and for what I also myself have said and same as me u said about the trousers, I'm definitely not bigoted, I'm not saying she looks vulgar trivial indecent and filthy in those trousers because I'm bigoted (because I think they'd look GORGEOUS on a beautiful model/singer/actress) am not bigoted , i say they look gross on her , not because I'm bigoted but because they REALLY look gross on HER, only on her, they don't suit her at all. But give me the proper model who style them and they will look gorgeous and sexy on her. I'm not judging, it's just that Ieva , so me thinks, cannot afford them, is not the type to smear them, if u understand what i mean.
As for the hair, yes let's wait to see some other pictures or in video what it really looks. And oh I don't know if she will keep it that way for her wedding. Something tells me she won't. My sixth sense ;-) I cannot know .. We'll see :) Happy day/evening/night everyone!

👏👏👏👍 shake hands with you! Exactly my thoughts and for what I also myself have said and same as me u said about the trousers, I'm definitely not bigoted, I'm not saying she looks vulgar trivial indecent and filthy in those trousers because I'm bigoted (because I think they'd look GORGEOUS on a beautiful model/singer/actress) am not bigoted , i say they look gross on her , not because I'm bigoted but because they REALLY look gross on HER, only on her, they don't suit her at all. But give me the proper model who style them and they will look gorgeous and sexy on her. I'm not judging, it's just that Ieva , so me thinks, cannot afford them, is not the type to *wear* them, if u understand what i mean.
As for the hair, yes let's wait to see some other pictures or in video what it really looks. And oh I don't know if she will keep it that way for her wedding. Something tells me she won't. My sixth sense ;-) I cannot know .. We'll see :) Happy day/evening/night everyone!
I'm not judging, it's just that Ieva , so me thinks, cannot afford them, is not the type to *wear* them, if u understand what i mean.

Now that I've seen what book* is Rokas currently reading (if that’s the side of the bed where he sleeps) I'm more than ever convinced that he is or was gay (or is bisexual, or at least is interested in homosexuality) *"A little life" by Hanya Yanagihara

Attachments

Last edited:
Now that I've seen what book* is Rokas currently reading (if that’s the side of the bed where he sleeps) I'm more than ever convinced that he is or was gay (or is bisexual, or at least is interested in homosexuality) *"A little life" by Hanya Yanagihara
Hmm. It's an international bestseller so all kinds of people are reading it. Reading a lesbian themed book doesn't make me a lesbian. I think it's a sign of our times that we have more intersectionality in all areas, including pop culture. Besides, A Little Life isn't even meant to specifically be a gay novel.

For me this new color definitely looks a lot better than that horrible "all shades of yellow" she used to have. I hope she will go one more time to the hairdresser before the wedding and will not dye her roots at home.
It's definitely better than the piss shades, but now she has some weird, almost gray tones in there. And her hair looks so thin and ratty.

Reactions: 6
Hmm. It's an international bestseller so all kinds of people are reading it. *I'm not reading it, so I'm NOT all kinds of people ;-) * but ok I understand what u mean ..I understand.. so I accept your thesis about it.. u can be right.. yeah maybe he doesn't even know what being a homosexual means and he's the most normal and standard heterosexual person in the world and he's reading this book just because.
Reading a lesbian themed book doesn't make me a lesbian. I think it's a sign of our times that we have more intersectionality in all areas, including pop culture. Besides, A Little Life isn't even meant to specifically be a gay novel.

It's definitely better than the piss shades, but now she has some weird, almost gray tones in there. And her hair looks so thin and ratty.
Hmm. It's an international bestseller so all kinds of people are reading it. Reading a lesbian themed book doesn't make me a lesbian. I think it's a sign of our times that we have more intersectionality in all areas, including pop culture. Besides, A Little Life isn't even meant to specifically be a gay novel.

It's definitely better than the piss shades, but now she has some weird, almost gray tones in there.

Yeah I also saw some grey (and almost pinkish) tones in her new dye, if u read what I wrote (aka exactly what u're saying) in my post about the change of look. I actually do not dislike it, as I said, I pretty like it, I find it modern, and suits her much more than that old yellowish Rapunzel look 😊
*I'm not reading it, so I'm NOT all kinds of people ;-) * but ok I understand what u mean ..I understand.. so I accept your thesis about it.. u can be right.. yeah maybe he doesn't even know what being a homosexual means and he's the most normal and standard heterosexual person in the world and he's reading this book just because.

Yeah I also saw some grey (and almost pinkish) tones in her new dye, if u read my post about the change of look. I actually do not dislike it, as I said, I pretty like it, I find it modern, and suits her much more than that old yellowish Rapunzel look 😊

Last edited:
This book was one of the most popular books in Lithuania last year. Pretty much everyone who likes reading has read it 🤷🏻‍♀️ My father also read it, as far as I know he’s not gay.

Reactions: 5
This book was one of the most popular books in Lithuania last year. Pretty much everyone who likes reading has read it 🤷🏻‍♀️ My father also read it, as far as I know he’s not gay.
Aw i want to thank u and Lionsden for giving me info about the book, about which i didnt know anything -plot ..nothing.. and im sorry to have given gay people as main interested public to it but it's not my fault, i thought it was a book mostly for interest of gay people because i was told so by a friend of mine last friday. So it's clear to me now, thanks to your explanations, that i knew/that i've heard -from this friend of mine- something wrong about this book. I didnt know it was a bestseller, not here in Italy though. The writer also is unknown here.
Thank u girls for your explanations 😙
Have a lovely night!

Her hair will be frizzy and puffy, the look in the first pic was made by a hairstylist, if she would like to achieve that, she would need to blowdry in a certain way and maybe use a bit of a hair straightener. I doubt she would damage her hair this much everyday. Her hair is not stick straight (some people have this type of hair), also I doubt she will go for the touchups, she probably will use her good old garnier and within a month she will be back to yellow tones.

963B5D79-3CFE-443F-B162-076AC628E718.jpeg

I think golden tones suit her more, for example:

Its just an ad... She wrote "reklama", it means the gym paid her.
But this ad is on time. She always comments how flabby and weak she is, so at least for wedding she will try to get more toned.

Her hair looks very nice here, I wonder what wedding hairstyle she will choose.
But different in this pic:

E564E50C-1EBC-491E-B652-FEE5820B5F9B.png

Half of her hair is warm toned and half is cool. Also the waves look weird in this pic idk. The ends are not curled properly.

Its just an ad... She wrote "reklama", it means the gym paid her.

Her hair looks very nice here, I wonder what wedding hairstyle she will choose.
I wonder, is this all her own hair or did they use some extensions? Because her hair doesn't seem that long or full right now. Maybe hairdressers really can work magic.