Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so she went to the gym and kept the gym clothes on after that, went The hair dresser and delivers some flowers. Urghhhh!

Reactions: 2
Okay so she went to the gym and kept the gym clothes on after that, went The hair dresser and delivers some flowers. Urghhhh!
She doesn't care about things like that. Remember that, in her carefully curated apartments, Rokas farts several times an hour.

• Haha
I'm not impressed, I already knew she's like that. She can stink but always show herself and her apartment perfect and smelling new and like a rose (with our eyes) but stinking in reality. Appearances can be deceptive.

Reactions: 1
Not that bad keeping in mind her casual wear
Still, she doesn't know who she is or what she's doing. Although the shade is a bit better her hair is still obviously dyed, Barbie-wannabe-blonde, and those romantic curls are part of her princess-era. It doesn't go with the simple cotton dress. And the clogs are simply hideous. Does she think she needs to wear stuff like that because she's a gardener now? Her outfits are always hilarious when she is putting them together herself instead of copying another instagrammer's style. Remember some of the outfits she wore at PFW back in the day? They were crazy erratic.

shkin-during-paris-picture-id856826512?s=2048x2048.jpg

I think the outfit she wore at the Lindex event looked horrific. It is not even a dress, it’s a skirt and a top and the top is much more See trough than the skirt and it looks super weird at the waist. Lionsden summaried the shoe situation perfectly.

about the fashion week outfits: I think I remember, in a Q&A she once admitted her choice of clothes at the Paris fashion week was really bad.

Is Ieva getting married this weekend? Or are they still testing and prepping? Because she showed some makeup laid out for wedding guests.

Is Ieva getting married this weekend? Or are they still testing and prepping? Because she showed some makeup laid out for wedding guests.
To me the post looked like that she is the guest at a wedding. We will probably find out very soon 😁

To me the post looked like that she is the guest at a wedding. We will probably find out very soon 😁
Ah, that could be it! But so many products for herself? I would expect her to wear the same nondescript look she has been wearing for years.

I thought her outfits couldn’t get any worse, but I guess I was wrong. She wore a white dress as a wedding guest! WHY!?
What's that weird kink in her hair that has been visible in recent photos? She looks almost matronly here. Her breasts have really gone south the last couple of years, I'm surprised she feels comfortable without any support.

Reactions: 3
I'm confused. Her hair looks quite nice in the first picture, but in the others it has the same yellow tinge as before. Are they simply old photos? They are from her stories and I assumed they were taken the day after the wedding.

uLbjVtz.jpg
M4PQSff.jpg
iNNbMYw.jpg

I thought her outfits couldn’t get any worse, but I guess I was wrong. She wore a white dress as a wedding guest! WHY!?
Is it you on Instagram Kubra0815 leaving this comment? ;-)
She replies it's not white.. but it does seems white instead.. but maybe i have some problems with my eyesight.. ;-) or she didnt want to admit she was wearing white.

Ah, that could be it! But so many products for herself? I would expect her to wear the same nondescript look she has been wearing for years.
No, those were all makeup products to use for the bride, her friend.

I'm confused. Her hair looks quite nice in the first picture, but in the others it has the same yellow tinge as before. Are they simply old photos? They are from her stories and I assumed they were taken the day after the wedding.

View attachment 1319810View attachment 1319811View attachment 1319812
I've noticed that as well but I think in the other pictures it looks more yellow because of the light that makes come out more visible the yellowish in her hair.

They're not old photos because in all of them she wears the same danty necklace with a little light blue glass/stone she bought from a jeweller friend lately. So those are definitely not old pictures but all taken during+after the wedding. In particular these u posted were AFTER the wedding.

To me ALSO (for me you are very right! And your eyes work properly ;-) ) her dress looks VERY WHITE!
The fact is that she NEVER wants to admit the truth or in other cases that she's wrong or lying, in this very case in her reply to you/or to Kubra ,that her dress wasn't white, she just didn't want to admit the obvious truth (that was white) thinking that we are all dumb (or blind , in this case)anytime and that she can lie to us not thinking that we can be smart and see the truth/how things really look. I simply cannot understand WHY for years and years and years she never doesn't want to tell the truth about things when they simply are SO clear/obvious to us. Why (?)

She replies it's not white.. but it does seems white instead.. but maybe i have some problems with my eyesight.. ;-) or she didnt want to admit she was wearing white.

I've noticed that as well but I think in the other pictures it looks more yellow because of the light that makes come out more visible the yellowish in her hair.

They're not old photos because in all of them she wears the same danty necklace with a little light blue glass/stone she bought from a jeweller friend lately. So those are definitely not old pictures but all taken during+after the wedding. In particular these u posted were AFTER the wedding.

To me ALSO (for me you are very right! And your eyes work properly ;-) ) her dress looks VERY WHITE!
The fact is that she NEVER wants to admit the truth or in other cases that she's wrong or lying, in this very case in her reply to you/or to Kubra ,that her dress wasn't white, she just didn't want to admit the obvious truth (that was white) thinking that we are all dumb (or blind , in this case)anytime and that she can lie to us not thinking that we can be smart and see the truth/how things really look. I simply cannot understand WHY for years and years and years she never doesn't want to tell the truth about things when they simply are SO clear/obvious to us. Why (?)
To me ..watching carefully again, her dress looks white and if not proper white then we can say it's ivory, aka very near to white. But it's definitely not black ;-)

Attachments

Last edited:
No, all the products were to be used for the makeup for her friend the bride, not for herself. She was in charge to make up her friend on her wedding. Ieva and Rokas from what I know they will get married not this weekend but soon in this summer. Don't know exactly when.

What's that weird kink in her hair that has been visible in recent photos? She looks almost matronly here. Her breasts have really gone south the last couple of years, I'm surprised she feels comfortable without any support.
They've gone south because now she's 30 (still very young yes but not so young anymore for the body) and because she never wears a bra. So I guess they will go more south than ever in near future ;-)
Yes "matronly" is the most accurate adjective u could use, I guess. I would have said the same ;-)

I think it depends on the light

Last edited:

To me ..watching carefully again, her dress looks white and if not proper white then we can say it's ivory, aka very near to white. But it's definitely not black ;-)
i came here to post the comment of that girl!
no, it’s not me. But the comment is just the proof that I’m not the only one who thinks it’s super weird to wear a white dress (and yes Ieva, it is white) to a wedding, doesn’t matter if you wore a blazer for like 20 minutes to cover it.
The thing is, I’m sure Ieva would be super pissed if someone would do that at her wedding, but for her, as a guest, it’s totally okay!

• Heart
i came here to post the comment of that girl!
no, it’s not me. But the comment is just the proof that I’m not the only one who thinks it’s super weird to wear a white dress (and yes Ieva, it is white) to a wedding, doesn’t matter if you wore a blazer for like 20 minutes to cover it.
The thing is, I’m sure Ieva would be super pissed if someone would do that at her wedding, but for her, as a guest, it’s totally okay!
Shake hands, girl! I join in EVERY word you said. And p.s. that blazeeeeer! It could have been yes a nice blazer alone but definitely NOT on that nice (nice, according to me/to my taste) dress. (That ,again, to me, it looked damn white. Or at least ivory. But still white or slightly off-white it was) that wearing it on that dress she totally ruined her look and the elegance of her dress. And yes , u're totally right she would be VERY VERY pissed off if a girl at her own wedding would be dressed in white as well. But at others weddings she can. She's so bad and spoilt brat and capricious I just can't stand her 😨😨

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Bear with me ah ah but I just can't help.. I know I know I perfectly know Rokas is not gay but I can't help saying, when i see photos of him like these** that he anytime gives me gay vibes .. and also more than their for-real-gay friends when he's together with them.. the two of them (I sorry forgot their names) look even more, to be honest, masculine than him.. 🤗😂😊😊 he totally looks so gay 😊😊😋 I know he's not. Well otherwise he wouldn't going to get married to a girl. But bear with me and with laughter i say it im so having fun anytime I see him behaving/moving this way ..he's so fun (i tell it with no hating, just genuine fun from me since I like him since the very first day I saw him, and I've always thought he must actually be a dear and nice guy and nice to be in company with.. Or at least, from photos and videos, he gives me such good vibes.. But he looks SO gaaaaay!! Hahaha !! And oh please don't judge me, I love gays, my two greatest friends are gay and me myself had lesbo experiences too and I'm the most open minded-modern person in the world)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry