Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ieva and Leka are no longer following each other on Instagram – I actually checked both of their followings the other day, and noticed it. Leka has also posted since too.

I understand Ieva. I presume they are now no longer friends...
Just checked and guess you are right!
It even looks like they blocked each other? Because I can’t see any like of Ieva on lekas pictures anymore!
Weirdly, Ieva still follows lekas husband.

Do you guys really think the reason is the RU/Ukraine war?

Reactions: 1
Just checked and guess you are right!
It even looks like they blocked each other? Because I can’t see any like of Ieva on lekas pictures anymore!
Weirdly, Ieva still follows lekas husband.

Do you guys really think the reason is the RU/Ukraine war?
Probably something very recently happened, because last time I wrote here (~2 weeks ago), they were still following each other.

It looks like Ieva blocked Leka, because Ieva’s likes disappeared from Leka’s pictures but Leka’s likes can still be seen on Ieva’s pictures. Interesting. I’m curious what happened, but I don’t think we will ever get to know.

——————
2B54E192-8E5C-45B9-8F6C-2A5C26554525.png

842C945C-8D35-4549-8AAA-F7B60D184133.png

3F9348B0-D38B-4C77-8F48-ABA84E6E6F2B.jpeg

What I don’t find „super elegant” are the saggy boobs on display…
I wonder how the company liked those pics :/

Hello there guys ...and girls :), I am just a random watcher/follower of Ieavs Channel over the past couple years - shaking my head about the path cshe chose in recent years ...downward, downward, the little bit personality she possessed vanished completely, now its like watching a stagnant vacuum pretending and mainly convincing herself she's 'living' ...hence, no longer interest in watching her but still chekc from time to time here since I find esopecially Dandelion's posts always very intelligent and enlightening.. BUT, guys ...just read in the other forum ...if tehre's only a GRAIn of truth in that statement, which we cannot know of course ...that would be ...I have no words, so, will just copy the text here and yes, the mentioning of Ieva being a lesbian seems the most exaggerated and not really believable stretch to me, but ...who knows ! Rokas on the other end struck me as obviously gay from the forst glimpse at him ...not only the style, which we could blame on the odd metrosexual thing still going ...but the ....sorry ...thick butt and the way he is walking ecetera ...ayya ...ha ! But now, here's what someone named Alfie777 and apparently friend with Simona Burbaite claims:
'' Hallo girls, I'm from Vilnius, sorry my English sucks, i apologise, I well know Eve and i am a friend of Simona Burbaite and I'm here to tell u to warn/ to be careful she's lying and she's not engaged to Rokas and that she's/they're only staging this engagement with him and the marriage to put an end to all this rumoured about her. The truth is that she's lesbian and so not engaged to Rokas with whom she's very friend with, with mutualfriends together with Tetervinas and his fiancee, Rokas is also gay and all this was created to put an end to Ieva's rumoured condition and they all were in a deal to stage a story/ a love romance/ a marriage to make you dream and make money. I came here to tell you to not believe everything u see on line but to understand things with your own brain and to open your mind and not to believe everything to what it is given to your eyes. People are very smart and they stage their lives, they make you believe what they want to be able to make money and success by making u believe what they want. Be careful guys!! Thank u. ''
Now, make of it what you want ...it would explain Ievas appearance NOT being deeply in love or enamored but more 'buddy buddy' with Rokas as well ...but, maybe someone just has made up a story here for personal reasons and motives we don't know :) ...Happy weekend everyone !

just a P.S. to my own post above ...if she, if 'they' really would have done that ...Ieva would be -finished-, and not only in the virtual world ! Somehow this claim is so stark, it seems too big 'even' for Ieva ...how could she not go crazy and become more mentally ill over something like that, and would not her family also have had a say in this ...anyways ...and then again ...rewatching her 'we're engaged' video, done without him and where she actually sounds just too detached from all her own 'it was the most perfect day on the beach when he proposed ...bla bla, like so not coming out of her most inner self with happiness and confidence and having in mind ALL interactions so far with Rokas ever since ...now, the quiet on youtube for over two months ...who knows ...a psychological thriller unfolding :). Or this rumor-bubble, now set into the world by Alfie 777, simply bursts, at least the day we would watch the wedding, with all the happy parents attending ...which I, however, somehow can NOT envision as becoming a reality ...ha :) ...oh well, these were my two cents ...

Last edited:
Ieva and Rokas might both be bisexual and that explains a lot, I don’t their marriage is staged though.

Ieva is continuing her hate campaign against Russians. She just shared a post by a Ukrainian woman who filmed part of the motorcade going through Berlin yesterday. The demonstration, registered as "No propaganda in school - protection for Russian-speaking people, no discrimination," was supposed to raise awareness about Russians being randomly discriminated against since the beginning of the invasion of Ukraine. It was a peaceful protest. There was one car featuring the Z-symbol, which was immediately removed from the procession, and the person responsible will be prosecuted. There have been five incidences in total of the Z-symbol being shown in Berlin since the beginning of the war. (Source: dpa-infocom.) I understand the subject is extremely emotional. But Ieva shares random, emotionally charged posts without doing background checks. She seems to enjoy instigating more hate. Members of my family were raped and killed (as civilians) by Russian soldiers during World War II, but I would never hold that against an entire people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can't get over her "arrangements." They are so bad. She isn't artistic, doesn't have the eye or understanding for compositions. It's kind of sad that there is nothing she's good at. She is a terrible makeup artist, terrible at fashion, terrible at flower arranging. I guess she used to be a good vlogger, at least that's something.
wQOuqc5.jpg
jxqDlhU.jpg
5kHaHQt.jpg
JHnB6Xa.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did you guys saw Aukse stories? Looks like she stuck in Shanghai... And she is planning to move out from China.
I think she just wants to visit her family in Lithuania like she used to do each year, and maybe she will travel in Europe. I don't think she would leave China permanently.

I opened my YouTube Sub Box and see she uploaded a vlog 2 days ago and now I’m surprised that there are no comments about it here.
Did nobody watch it? Nobody take it for the team and give us a summary?

Can't believe I watched it, spoiler: it's not worth your time. She just talks about how she wasn't in a mood for vlogging because of the war in Ukraine, how her family helped some Ukrainians, she said that she wants to vlog more often - which honestly I can't see happening. She still didn't invest in small camera, vlogs from the inside of her current home are boring and DSLRs are too big to vlog candidly with them. At the end she showed those stupid Umi postcards and that was it, snoozefest.

Also she makes such a big secret about her wedding on her IG, it's honestly laughable. She's not a celebrity, people won't copy your wedding Ieva. She will show weeding content after the ceremony which is stupid. Because honestly when she will show us pics from the wedding I won't be interested anymore in seeing her picking up her dress or getting her makeup, it's pointless when the final result has been shown. I don't get why she's wasting such a huge opportunity to gain subscribers, but whatever, she probably thinks that she's now a florist, an artist, not a vlogger.

P.S. Rokas looks so gay in his white high rised socks in todays stories, his ass is truly a big one for a man.

Can't believe I watched it, spoiler: it's not worth your time. She just talks about how she wasn't in a mood for vlogging because of the war in Ukraine, how her family helped some Ukrainians, she said that she wants to vlog more often - which honestly I can't see happening. She still didn't invest in small camera, vlogs from the inside of her current home are boring and DSLRs are too big to vlog candidly with them. At the end she showed those stupid Umi postcards and that was it, snoozefest.

Also she makes such a big secret about her wedding on her IG, it's honestly laughable. She's not a celebrity, people won't copy your wedding Ieva. She will show weeding content after the ceremony which is stupid. Because honestly when she will show us pics from the wedding I won't be interested anymore in seeing her picking up her dress or getting her makeup, it's pointless when the final result has been shown. I don't get why she's wasting such a huge opportunity to gain subscribers, but whatever, she probably thinks that she's now a florist, an artist, not a vlogger.

P.S. Rokas looks so gay in his white high rised socks in todays stories, his ass is truly a big one for a man.
LOL! Not in the mood for vlogging because of the war, yet she posted endless stories and plenty of ads on Instagram. The truth is, her silly flower activities and eating fatty foods with Rokas take up all of her time, she isn't capable of using more than two hours a day for "work," if that. She's just lazy. It's so ironic that she is worried people will use some of her wedding ideas, when she bases her whole life on things she copies from other influencers. She's such a joke. I also think she looks worse than ever. Rich foods and alcohol are erasing her beauty, fast. I also feel ashamed for her. So many people have actual talent and spend years perfecting it through further education or practical experience, and Ieva just decides she is a florist and a draftswoman and even gets opportunities to sell her crap. Those "drawings" are just bouquets she traced on her computer screen. She's embarrassing and delusional.

Rich foods and alcohol are erasing her beauty, fast. I also feel ashamed for her.
I so agree with this. When I started watching her vlog I was surprised how her face changed, it's very round and puffy in the vlog. She's so lucky because she still has a lovely figure, but the abundance of carbs and fats is showing up on her face. Also I can predict that this summer will be the same as the summer of 2021: Klaipeda, beach, ice creams, beach, riding bicycles, ice creams oh and the wedding. Her life is perpetual holiday, I'm still really surprised how she's capable to support herself financially.

I still don't get it.

And here are some recent images of Ieva. I mean, it's great that she is feeling good and loving her life, but she seems to no longer care how she looks, she is almost embracing an ugliness trend.
Also, her lips look weird. Has she been getting fillers?

bTV6HPc.jpg

Last edited:
I still don't get it.

And here are some recent images of Ieva. I mean, it's great that she is feeling good and loving her life, but she seems to no longer care how she looks, she is almost embracing an ugliness trend.
Also, her lips look weird. Has she been getting fillers?

View attachment 1254110
those glasses! She can’t be serious liking them?!

i was also wondering about her lips, while watching her latest vlog. Has she use fillers for them?

I wouldn’t be surprised if she has used fillers for her lips. In these days seems like the pouted lips is the main focus in all of her photos. I have really had enough of seeing them and her trying so hard.