Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really emphasizes the lines around her mouth, they are visibly becoming more and more prominent. Just relax your mouth.
Yeah I noticed it as well, year after year her lines are alas becoming more prominent... and she's still so younggg! She should stop doing that movement if she doesn't want to have those lines forever which creams don't help getting rid of (i tell this not to hate or judging, but from experience because I'm not in my thirties anymore.. so i know how it goes.. straight from the behaviour of my skin. Mine is only a good advice coming from the heart, just like if I was a good friend or sister to her)

Last edited:
So apparently her dress is white enough for many of her followers to gratulate her with her own wedding 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So apparently her dress is white enough for many of her followers to gratulate her with her own wedding 🤦‍♀️
Yes, mission accomplished for her I would say. She's so an attention seeker that I get to think that she did it on purpose to wear that dress so to get the attention she wanted, as to almost, I tend to suspect, take away a bit of attention from the "actual" bride (who utterly deserved that since it was her day) because of sort like being jealous that the bride could get all the attentions so that Ieva wearing that dress could reach her goal in getting some attentions also towards herself.. because we all know, after all these years that we know her, how much she's a spoilt brat and how much she likes to stand out all the time and never wants to be second best.

Last edited:
The new Vilnius apartment looks no doubt cute and cozy BUT light years away from the perfect and greatest idea (and ideal)she had in mind of what it has to look the most beautiful and attractive and elegant apartment according to her.. but BUT since she must share it with her man she had to turn a blind eye (i think both) and to bear to decor it and furnish it also according his likings to get along peacefully. But deep down I know she doesn't like it very much.

OMG, her outfit is so ugly. What is that granny vest she's wearing? And those plastic pants? She looks so out of place with her tacky bleached hair and dowdy clothes. The apartment is definitely all Rokas, only the silly little details, like colored candles or cushions, and the random flowers are Ieva's touch. You can still tell how proud she is to have learned something about design. The curtains are too thin for my taste. And why are they too long if they are custom made? It makes it look like they couldn't find suitable curtains. Wow, it would really annoy me to have to open a cupboard before being able to open my silverware drawer. It's not my taste but I still like the fact that they kept all the fronts in the same wood. It looks like a well-planned Airbnb (reminds me of Arif's Paris Airbnb) or holiday home. It's weird that so many pieces are still missing after eight months of them living there. Are they waiting for gifted products again? Anyway, it was cool to finally see the result.
Ieva just doesn't look like the modern, design-conscious woman who lives in an apartment like that (neither does Rokas though). I wonder if she'll ever find her own authentic style.

Reactions: 1
OMG, her outfit is so ugly. What is that granny vest she's wearing? And those plastic pants? She looks so out of place with her tacky bleached hair and dowdy clothes. The apartment is definitely all Rokas, only the silly little details, like colored candles or cushions, and the random flowers are Ieva's touch. You can still tell how proud she is to have learned something about design. The curtains are too thin for my taste. And why are they too long if they are custom made? It makes it look like they couldn't find suitable curtains. Wow, it would really annoy me to have to open a cupboard before being able to open my silverware drawer. It's not my taste but I still like the fact that they kept all the fronts in the same wood. It looks like a well-planned Airbnb (reminds me of Arif's Paris Airbnb) or holiday home. It's weird that so many pieces are still missing after eight months of them living there. Are they waiting for gifted products again? Anyway, it was cool to finally see the result.
Ieva just doesn't look like the modern, design-conscious woman who lives in an apartment like that (neither does Rokas though). I wonder if she'll ever find her own authentic style.
It looks like a well-planned Airbnb (reminds me of Arif's Paris Airbnb) or holiday home.

Just had the SAME feeling!! 😁

Rokas is apparently studying interior design (I don't know where, or what kind of course). That explains why he was able to be away from Vilnius so much. I wonder how Ieva feels about this. She always does things without getting any qualifications first. Maybe she thinks she doesn't need to do anything because she will be a mom and a homemaker soon. She can always dabble in something if her husband can support the family. It just seems a bit weird that one of them is so ambitious and the other just drifts from one failed venture to another.

Reactions: 2
I went googling to see if I found some infos about Rokas to see about his interior design studies that u talked about but I found nothing about that but found many other curious/interesting facts about him we didn't know from Ieva's videos and/or posts. I discovered for example that he's a very good chess player with years of experience, that he works at a company of food delivery based in Vilnius called Barbora, that he owns a YouTube channel and many subscribers, and I read on his LinkedIn profile that he's a Airbag and Real estate manager, so I now better understand why they keep buying apartments and renovating and furnishing them like the ones in Klaipeda and in Vilnius (and will maybe more in other places in future) : to rent them and make money. Here's explained why they live in 4 different houses at the moment (at his sister's in Vilnius, at Ieva's attic of her parents' house, at the Klaipeda apartment and at the one in Vilnius: because when one or more of them are rented/occupied they live in one of the others 3 places. Or at least this is what I imagine.
What do u girls think?

Rokas is apparently studying interior design (I don't know where, or what kind of course). That explains why he was able to be away from Vilnius so much. I wonder how Ieva feels about this. She always does things without getting any qualifications first. Maybe she thinks she doesn't need to do anything because she will be a mom and a homemaker soon. She can always dabble in something if her husband can support the family. It just seems a bit weird that one of them is so ambitious and the other just drifts from one failed venture to another.
I went googling to see if I found some infos about Rokas to see about his interior design studies that u talked about but I found nothing about that but found many other curious/interesting facts about him we didn't know from Ieva's videos and/or posts. I discovered for example that he's a very good chess player with years of experience, that he works at a company of food delivery based in Vilnius called Barbora, that he owns a YouTube channel and many subscribers, and I read on his LinkedIn profile that he's a Airbag and Real estate manager, so I now better understand why they keep buying apartments and renovating and furnishing them like the ones in Klaipeda and in Vilnius (and will maybe more in other places in future) : to rent them and make money. Here's explained why they live in 4 different houses at the moment (at his sister's in Vilnius, at Ieva's attic of her parents' house, at the Klaipeda apartment and at the one in Vilnius: because when one or more of them are rented/occupied they live in one of the others 3 places. Or at least this is what I imagine.
What do u girls think?

@Lionsden not knowing anything about his real estate business your sixth sense was utterly spot on when u said "It looks like a well-planned Airbnb (reminds me of Arif's Paris Airbnb) or holiday home". They buy apartments and renovate them to rent or sell them! U got that right!! You rule girl! 😚

Last edited:
What do u girls think?

@Lionsden not knowing anything about his real estate business your sixth sense was utterly spot on when u said "It looks like a well-planned Airbnb (reminds me of Arif's Paris Airbnb) or holiday home". They buy apartments and renovate them to rent or sell them! U got that right!! You rule girl! 😚
Really? What's his Youtube channel? His work at Barbora and in real estate have been discussed here before. Ieva bought her Klaipeda apartment long before she met Rokas, so he definitely is not involved in that. They have been in their own apartment for a while now so they don't live with his sister anymore. And they stay with Ieva's parents when they want to be closer to the beach. Of course Ieva kept her Klaipeda apartment. At the moment, they are not renting anything out. I thought that they might easily be able to rent out the two small flats when they no longer need them, but they might have to sell them if they need to put down money for a house. Unless of course they are expecting an inheritance or something. I can imagine Rokas was an Airbnb host while he was studying and maybe had his own apartment or shared with someone.

Edit: The chess player is someone totally different. I'm sure we would have seen a chessboard by now or heard about it if that was his passion.

Reactions: 1
Really? What's his Youtube channel? His work at Barbora and in real estate have been discussed here before. Ieva bought her Klaipeda apartment long before she met Rokas, so he definitely is not involved in that. They have been in their own apartment for a while now so they don't live with his sister anymore. And they stay with Ieva's parents when they want to be closer to the beach. Of course Ieva kept her Klaipeda apartment. At the moment, they are not renting anything out. I thought that they might easily be able to rent out the two small flats when they no longer need them, but they might have to sell them if they need to put down money for a house. Unless of course they are expecting an inheritance or something. I can imagine Rokas was an Airbnb host while he was studying and maybe had his own apartment or shared with someone.

Edit: The chess player is someone totally different. I'm sure we would have seen a chessboard by now or heard about it if that was his passion.
His YouTube channel:

@Lionsden You say "Ieva bought her Klaipeda apartment long before she met Rokas, so he definitely is not involved in that"
And i say yes ok u can be right but I say how can we know if they didn't knew each other also before that we think? After all we know what is based on what it is told and shown to us (aka through posts/pictures and videos.. but we don't know the real truth of things)Then u say "They have been in their own apartment for a while now so they don't live with his sister anymore". And I say : what proof u have to say this with certainty. We don't privately see them living eating pooping and sleeping in there, we see what they want us to see/we see only what they show.
I'm 54 years old and experience of life has thought me a lot and one of the first things I've learned is to never trust appearances because they can be very deceptive. I've stopped being naif and gullible many many many years ago. Maybe I've never been. I learnt to live smart very early.

And p.s. that Rokas chess player is NOT another person, is not a homonymous, because it says that chess player is born in 1994 and the Rokas Matukaitis we're talking about is born in 1994. And he can be a chess player even if Ieva hasn't so far ever told us about it. She wasn't obliged to do it.. or maybe she just didnt have yet the situation to tell it to us and just didn't want to since she/they so much care about her/their privacy and keeps always many things secret. And I understand if it happens that we don't know something about their lives. We're not supposed to know everything about them or people in general. We only know what they say/what they tell us/what they want us to know.

Plus! I forgot to say that he was not an airbnb host when he was a student but he STILL IS an Airbnb and a Real Estate Manager for many years now, that's his main job/title, together with interior design and Barbora. At the Airbnb and real estate business he works with her mother Gelminta, I paste here to you the evidence: (Gelminta is his mother's name)
From LinkedIn:
rental property management
Freelance Real Estate
From feb 2017 - to Present

Grafic GELMINTA
Assistant Real Estate Manager
GELMINTA

Last edited:
Ah and p.s.!! I forgot to say that Rokas and Ieva know each other from 2017 , they went to Paris Fashion Week in that year together, as proof u can see pictures there of them on Rokas' Instagram and in the web, googling. People always tell us what they want to tell, they don't say everything. We know what we are told. And very often we don't have to believe everything we're told but we have to be able to think/to image/to believe/And to understand things with our own brain and not only to believe things we are told/that people want us to know. I've known this very early in my life and have learnt to open my mind and my eyes and to reason- to think with my own brain very soon and not to believe everything i was told or shown, because this world needs us to be smart not slow, not naif and not gullible.

Ah and p.s.!! I forgot to say that Rokas and Ieva know each other from 2017 , they went to Paris Fashion Week in that year together, as proof u can see pictures there of them on Rokas' Instagram and in the web, googling. People always tell us what they want to tell, they don't say everything. We know what we are told. And very often we don't have to believe everything we're told but we have to be able to think/to image/to believe/And to understand things with our own brain and not only to believe things we are told/that people want us to know. I've known this very early in my life and have learnt to open my mind and my eyes and to reason- to think with my own brain very soon and not to believe everything i was told or shown, because this world needs us to be smart not slow, not naif and not gullible.
In 2017 Ieva went to PFW with her boyfriend, Arif. She met Karolis during the summer of 2019, when she regularly went to Vilnius to shag that ESC guy, Jurijus, and she met Rokas at Karolis' house in 2020. Ieva and Rokas have been together since the fall of 2020. Rokas' mother's name is Audronė. We have talked about all of this here before.

Reactions: 2
In 2017 Ieva went to PFW with her boyfriend, Arif. She met Karolis during the summer of 2019, when she regularly went to Vilnius to shag that ESC guy, Jurijus, and she met Rokas at Karolis' house in 2020. Ieva and Rokas have been together since the fall of 2020. Rokas' mother's name is Audronė. We have talked about all of this here before.
No, she met Rokas in Paris in 2017 at PFW. You can find pictures of them together there.
And his mother name is Audronė Matukaitienė and Gelminta is the name of the company (from her own nickname), in Vilnius, of her mother, for-where both, mother & son, work. Saludos!

No, she met Rokas in Paris in 2017 at PFW. You can find pictures of them together there.
And his mother name is Audronė Matukaitienė and Gelminta is the name of the company (from her own nickname), in Vilnius, of her mother, for-where both, mother & son, work. Saludos!
Please share those photos if you don't mind.

It's so easy, just go on Rokas' Instagram and have fun!
Why say something blatantly untrue? He barely has photos so it's easy to get to the two from PFW 2017 and while he was there, he wasn't with Ieva, he has no photos of them there. Just because they attended the same event, doesn't mean they met.

Reactions: 5
Hi girls! I've been Ieva's follower from the START. I've been here for like 10 years, and I myself don't understand why I got so attached to this girl, but even though I find her incredibly boring these days, I still like to follow up here & there and see what's new with her. I find her life of ''nothingness'' fascinating.. maybe that's why I keep coming back to her profile. 😅

I'd love to write a lot about Ieva's style, lack of any originality, life during Arif era where she didn't socialize with anyone, focusing her life on one guy/person and literally morphing into them (Arif, Leka, Rokas, Aukse, Jurjius...) BUT today, I wanted to share some of my ''investigations'' which I did when she just started dating Rokas. I haven't seen anyone here talking about it so let's start.
So, back when she started dating Rokas I was curious about him and went to his IG.
He had a lot of old pictures of traveling and hanging out together with Aurimas and Karolinas. But under tagged pictures on his IG I found this one - with his family and a blonde girl: / (this was posted on his sister's account Rasa Matukaityte)

I was curious because I guess that this was his ex - she was on summer vacation with his family, so I thought they must have been together. So I went to her profile as a true stalker. :D And I found a lot of pictures of Rokas, Karolinas & Aurimas with her. Check it out here and go through all the old photos: https://www.instagram.com/agnyciuks1/ & IG Story highlights - esp those from NYC + there are no new stories with Karolinas/Aurimas since early 2020. And before they were regular.

WHAT is really weird to me is that I guess they were all best friends, and I guess she and Rokas dated. I find it very interesting that they kind of had the same dynamic that they now have with Ieva - almost as if she is now their replacement for her. They went on a lot of trips together, even to NYC, and seemed inseparable. I guess something happened between all of them - or Rokas & her broke off, so they stopped hanging out with her. But again, I find it so weird to see now Ieva posting them 3 (Rokas, Aurimas, Karolinas) all the time together, constantly calling them BFFs, my boys etc .... almost exactly like this girl did. Its like they have continued all the same, just with Ieva as a replacement. 😄 And its almost like Ieva tries to copy how this girl was with them.. kind of weird

Rokas and his sister don't follow her anymore on Ig and she doesn't follow them so they are not related as in family. (I first thought she is maybe his cousin or something, but I don't think she would unfollow her then)
BUT Aurimas and Karolinas still follow her on Ig and she follows them back - I can't help to wonder if they're still in contact and how does that make Ieva feel - that they are on good terms with Rokas ex which kind of led the life Ieva is living now with all of them..
Here are some pictures 😄

Rokas_Matukaitis_d__rokasmat__•_Instagram_photos_and_videos.png

Stories_•_dcsInstagram.png
Stories_•_Inmstagram.png
Stories_•_Instagram.png
Stories_•_Instagram2.png
Storiesd_•_Instagram.png

_agnyciuks1_•_Instagram_phot2os_and_videos.png
_agnyciuks1_•_Instagram_photos_and_videos.png
Rokas_Matukaitis___rokasmat__•_Instagram_photos_and_videos.png

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hi girls! I've been Ieva's follower from the START. I've been here for like 10 years, and I myself don't understand why I got so attached to this girl, but even though I find her incredibly boring these days, I still like to follow up here & there and see what's new with her. I find her life of ''nothingness'' fascinating.. maybe that's why I keep coming back to her profile. 😅

I'd love to write a lot about Ieva's style, lack of any originality, life during Arif era where she didn't socialize with anyone, focusing her life on one guy/person and literally morphing into them (Arif, Leka, Rokas, Aukse, Jurjius...) BUT today, I wanted to share some of my ''investigations'' which I did when she just started dating Rokas. I haven't seen anyone here talking about it so let's start.
So, back when she started dating Rokas I was curious about him and went to his IG.
He had a lot of old pictures of traveling and hanging out together with Aurimas and Karolinas. But under tagged pictures on his IG I found this one - with his family and a blonde girl: / (this was posted on his sister's account Rasa Matukaityte)

I was curious because I guess that this was his ex - she was on summer vacation with his family, so I thought they must have been together. So I went to her profile as a true stalker. :D And I found a lot of pictures of Rokas, Karolinas & Aurimas with her. Check it out here and go through all the old photos: https://www.instagram.com/agnyciuks1/ & IG Story highlights - esp those from NYC + there are no new stories with Karolinas/Aurimas since early 2020. And before they were regular.

WHAT is really weird to me is that I guess they were all best friends, and I guess she and Rokas dated. I find it very interesting that they kind of had the same dynamic that they now have with Ieva - almost as if she is now their replacement for her. They went on a lot of trips together, even to NYC, and seemed inseparable. I guess something happened between all of them - or Rokas & her broke off, so they stopped hanging out with her. But again, I find it so weird to see now Ieva posting them 3 (Rokas, Aurimas, Karolinas) all the time together, constantly calling them BFFs, my boys etc .... almost exactly like this girl did. Its like they have continued all the same, just with Ieva as a replacement. 😄 And its almost like Ieva tries to copy how this girl was with them.. kind of weird

Rokas and his sister don't follow her anymore on Ig and she doesn't follow them so they are not related as in family. (I first thought she is maybe his cousin or something, but I don't think she would unfollow her then)
BUT Aurimas and Karolinas still follow her on Ig and she follows them back - I can't help to wonder if they're still in contact and how does that make Ieva feel - that they are on good terms with Rokas ex which kind of led the life Ieva is living now with all of them..
Here are some pictures 😄
Do you think Rokas broke up with her because of Ieva? It doesn't sound like he had much time between those two relationships if they were still together in 2020, and it seems to have been a long and serious relationship (from 2016 at least).