Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think that she has lip fillers. She always pouted but over the years her lips got visibly bigger.

Reactions: 2
I also think that she has lip fillers. She always pouted but over the years her lips got visibly bigger.
I also think it's possible, but she must have started getting them a long time ago because I can't see an obvious difference. I remember, years ago when her braces were removed, that her lips suddenly looked less full because they were now resting directly against her teeth. But maybe it's just general weight gain that is showing around her mouth nowadays. Who knows.

Reactions: 3
Maybe it's just lip liner or a filter, but her mouth looks a lot fatter than it used to. And the pout isn't flattering, it emphasizes her nasolabial folds.
UtcvqlM.jpg
1zSMLxA.jpg

And her hair looks gross. It's like she no longer has to make an effort now that she has found her man. So sad.
wf53e8i.jpg
oAzaTXF.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think men can be friends....
Yeah of course they can!! But they give me a lot of gay vibes together here these two ;-) (maybe because the guys here, friends of Rokas and Ieva, are really homosexual. Only Rokas and Ieva are eterosexual but all of their friends (Tetervinas also and his partner)are gay (except for Simona Burbaite and her partner of course)

Reactions: 1
Is it me, or those flower arrangements from the garden look like something a child would be putting together? I remember myself doing similar โ€œbouquetsโ€ for my mum when I was 10 ๐Ÿ™„

Is it me, or those flower arrangements from the garden look like something a child would be putting together? I remember myself doing similar โ€œbouquetsโ€ for my mum when I was 10 ๐Ÿ™„
She's clueless. She tries to copy the accounts she follows with her umifloral Instagram (many of which are crap themselves), but she doesn't really know what she's doing. It's not as easy as copying someone's fashion style, where you just have to buy and combine similar things (although Ieva also wasn't very good at this). I can't believe how shamelessly she copies other people's ideas, like placing random fruits and vegetables next to her arrangements, making "drawings" of flowers, using fabric or paper as a backdrop. It's embarrassing. And the narrative she created to support this new whim of hers, that's she's always been flower-crazy, is simply not true. I'm sure she always enjoyed looking at her mom's and grandma's gardens, but we all know that for many years she only ever bought bunches of tulips and stuck them in a vase. She never had a particular knack for combining flowers or making original arrangements. The only comfort we can take while watching this latest of Ieva's futile ventures: This too shall pass.

Any guesses where they will spend their Honeymoon?

I would laugh my ass off if they would spend it in Paris!

Ugh, I just watched the vlog. A couple of ads and a lot of dog content, which I'm not a fan of. The beach and the forest are always beautiful to see, but on the whole Ieva has become so boring and unimaginative. And the Vilnius apartment is really underwhelming, it's tiny and always looks tacky.

Ugh, I just watched the vlog. A couple of ads and a lot of dog content, which I'm not a fan of. The beach and the forest are always beautiful to see, but on the whole Ieva has become so boring and unimaginative. And the Vilnius apartment is really underwhelming, it's tiny and always looks tacky.
Yeah, she's now become so predictable and I nowadays find her vlogs so empty and meaningless and yes -again- predictable and without any surprise. Yeah lately it's only about dog, walks in the forest/on the beach, flowers, food, home, .. such a bore.. nothing new.. no surprises/new content. ๐Ÿ˜• im only waiting for her wedding to be published in the hope to see something new about her/them.. Although I already have a precise idea of what we will see.. but I hope to be wrong and that she will surprise us with something great and new.. but I don't think so. I feel I have a sort of dejavu and it is like if I already saw their wedding footage/dress/day already ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‹

Yeah, she's now become so predictable and I nowadays find her vlogs so empty and meaningless and yes -again- predictable and without any surprise. Yeah lately it's only about dog, walks in the forest/on the beach, flowers, food, home, .. such a bore.. nothing new.. no surprises/new content. ๐Ÿ˜• im only waiting for her wedding to be published in the hope to see something new about her/them.. Although I already have a precise idea of what we will see.. but I hope to be wrong and that she will surprise us with something great and new.. but I don't think so. I feel I have a sort of dejavu and it is like if I already saw their wedding footage/dress/day already ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‹
Exactly, because Ieva copies everything from others. She is not original.

Reactions: 2