Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure Rokas and Ieva found the Vilnius apartment with the help of Rokas' mother, since she's manager at a real estate agency (Gelminta)
I saw a husband.. only in one photo on Rokas ig but that's it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They all seem to copy the style of ievas male model friend (I forgot his name).
Karolis Inokaitis. Yes, Karolis and Aurimas Škimelis always look hot and stylish. Any photo you take of them ends up cool. Ieva has to work hard to look like that, but she achieves it in her staged photos. Rokas? Not so much.

I'm sure Rokas and Ieva found the Vilnius apartment with the help of Rokas' mother, since she's manager at a real estate agency (Gelminta)
I saw a husband.. only in one photo on Rokas ig but that's it.
All the photos on Rokas' and his sister's accounts with their dad seem to be from 2016 or before. Maybe something happened to him, or he and their mother separated?

Reactions: 1
Rokas' sister is Rasa and she's a graphic designer. His mum and sister are doing decor projects together it seems. All of them are into design, which is pretty cool.

Reactions: 3
Yes, so true. Karolis Inokaitis and Aurimas Škimelis always look cool and stylish in their style. I think we all noticed a change in Ieva's appearance and style when she became friends with them. I originally think Ieva took some photographs of Karolis for a self-made photo project for her Instagram feed and he was an upcoming model then, I'm not sure?

Ieva mentioned that her wedding dress probably "won't be girly because that's not really my style" which I found interesting. Girly was totally her style until there was a huge shift a few years ago when she started wearing the style of whoever she was hanging out most with. I'm happy for her embracing a new style, of course, but it seems like a "trend" at the moment and I hope she doesn't choose something she is going to regret wearing.

How much do you think Ieva's parents home would cost? I can imagine Ieva eventually getting tired of living in a small apartment and hoping to buy a property close to her parents and grandparents on the street she grew up on. The location seems really nice and Ieva is all about picking freshly grown fruits from their gardens and cooking with them. I can imagine her influencer friends in Vilnius settling down more after marriage and Ieva feeling a bit stuck. I feel like Ieva is a bit of a "Peter Pan" girl and there's nothing wrong with that at all but she doesn't seem to enjoy putting effort into YouTube content (her job) much anymore and she gets a fee sponsorship freebies here and there, mostly clothes and plated jewellery.

Surely she can't be earning enough to make a normal living, a few hundred euros here and there? A lot of the things she has in her apartment are either gifted or from her parents, which is fine but how does she not feel like she doesn't want more stability in her life?

Look at Ieva's lively energy and conversations from years ago in her vlogs, she was so full of energy and effort compared to now... she can barely speak in an upbeat tone, her voice is also monotone and sounds like she's over it, only really posts a video with a sponsorship. I hope she can return to making interesting and upbeat content... but whilst others are growing on YouTube, it's like she doesn't care about improving her career anymore?

I hope she's okay but she could post so much content, tutorials etc... she has the potential, it's a shame if she doesn't embrace it. Wish her the best though.

Last edited:
Yes, so true. Karolis Inokaitis and Aurimas Škimelis always look cool and stylish in their style. I think we all noticed a change in Ieva's appearance and style when she became friends with them. I originally think Ieva took some photographs of Karolis for a self-made photo project for her Instagram feed and he was an upcoming model then, I'm not sure?

Ieva mentioned that her wedding dress probably "won't be girly because that's not really my style" which I found interesting. Girly was totally her style until there was a huge shift a few years ago when she started wearing the style of whoever she was hanging out most with. I'm happy for her embracing a new style, of course, but it seems like a "trend" at the moment and I hope she doesn't choose something she is going to regret wearing.

How much do you think Ieva's parents home would cost? I can imagine Ieva eventually getting tired of living in a small apartment and hoping to buy a property close to her parents and grandparents on the street she grew up on. The location seems really nice and Ieva is all about picking freshly grown fruits from their gardens and cooking with them. I can imagine her influencer friends in Vilnius settling down more after marriage and Ieva feeling a bit stuck. I feel like Ieva is a bit of a "Peter Pan" girl and there's nothing wrong with that at all but she doesn't seem to enjoy putting effort into YouTube content (her job) much anymore and she gets a fee sponsorship freebies here and there, mostly clothes and plated jewellery.

Surely she can't be earning enough to make a normal living, a few hundred euros here and there? A lot of the things she has in her apartment are either gifted or from her parents, which is fine but how does she not feel like she doesn't want more stability in her life?

Look at Ieva's lively energy and conversations from years ago in her vlogs, she was so full of energy and effort compared to now... she can barely speak in an upbeat tone, her voice is also monotone and sounds like she's over it, only really posts a video with a sponsorship. I hope she can return to making interesting and upbeat content... but whilst others are growing on YouTube, it's like she doesn't care about improving her career anymore?

I hope she's okay but she could post so much content, tutorials etc... she has the potential, it's a shame if she doesn't embrace it. Wish her the best though.
Yeah, I agree, she is quite lifeless now. I wonder if she reads here, because she seemed to make a point of showing herself extra happy and smiling (it looked fake though) around the time of her engagement and birthday party, and people here had been commenting that she didn't look as happy as she did with Arif. I mean, I'm sure she is happy about he relationship and her friends, etc., but she just doesn't seem really happy.

Karolis has been a model for over ten years. This is written online about him: "International model renowned for signing at agencies in Milan, Paris, China, and his mother agency in Lithuania. He has appeared in numerous magazines and advertising campaigns and walked the catwalk for several elite designers. He started modeling at the age of fifteen, becoming the youngest model in Lithuania at the time. He was scouted when he went to a casting call with an ex-girlfriend who wanted to be a model at the time."
He has a Youtube channel and used to make lots of videos. Unfortunately, they are now private. You can get an idea from his Facebook how active he used to be on Youtube. https://www.facebook.com/InokaitisKarolis/ I guess he shifted to Instagram some time ago.
You can also look at his agency profile: https://lemanagement.de/model/karolis-inokaitis/
I can't remember exactly how he and Ieva met. But it was basically the jackpot for Ieva.

Yeah, I agree, she is quite lifeless now. I wonder if she reads here, because she seemed to make a point of showing herself extra happy and smiling (it looked fake though) around the time of her engagement and birthday party, and people here had been commenting that she didn't look as happy as she did with Arif. I mean, I'm sure she is happy about he relationship and her friends, etc., but she just doesn't seem really happy.

Karolis has been a model for over ten years. This is written online about him: "International model renowned for signing at agencies in Milan, Paris, China, and his mother agency in Lithuania. He has appeared in numerous magazines and advertising campaigns and walked the catwalk for several elite designers. He started modeling at the age of fifteen, becoming the youngest model in Lithuania at the time. He was scouted when he went to a casting call with an ex-girlfriend who wanted to be a model at the time."
He has a Youtube channel and used to make lots of videos. Unfortunately, they are now private. You can get an idea from his Facebook how active he used to be on Youtube. https://www.facebook.com/InokaitisKarolis/ I guess he shifted to Instagram some time ago.
You can also look at his agency profile: https://lemanagement.de/model/karolis-inokaitis/
I can't remember exactly how he and Ieva met. But it was basically the jackpot for Ieva.
Karolis and Ieva seem so different, also she is very shy when vlogging around them. I guess they have seen her old videos and does not consider her as a cool influencer who’s hobbie was going to Akropolis which is now considered not a cool place to shop in or to hangout and eat at Cancan pizza.

I must agree that she looked happier with the Arif, having in mind their complicated relationship.

Those were the days 🙈

Attachments

How much do you think Ieva's parents home would cost? I can imagine Ieva eventually getting tired of living in a small apartment and hoping to buy a property close to her parents and grandparents on the street she grew up on.
Her parents live in the country, it's not really a street. Here's the general area where they live and houses range from 400k-1mil euros

Her parents live in the country, it's not really a street. Here's the general area where they live and houses range from 400k-1mil euros

You cant compare their old house to these new ones, I guess the price for their property would cost something similar to these type of houses: https://m.en.aruodas.lt/namai-klaip...on=1&FRadius=10&obj=2&FRegion=112&FDistrict=7

Though I dont think they would ever sell it, too sentimental for them eveb though it is too big for two adult to live there and the house needs a renovation, remember when Ieva was living there and in winter time there were 14 degrees in her room.

You cant compare their old house to these new ones, I guess the price for their property would cost something similar to these type of houses: https://m.en.aruodas.lt/namai-klaipedoje-treke-dailidziu-g-parduodamas-2-ju-aukstu-namas-su-garazu-6-2-1395345/?center=7&return_url=/gyvenamieji-namai/klaipedoje/?FOrder=Price&from_search=1&FBuildingType=box&FAreaOverAllMin=200&change_region=1&FRadius=10&obj=2&FRegion=112&FDistrict=7

Though I dont think they would ever sell it, too sentimental for them eveb though it is too big for two adult to live there and the house needs a renovation, remember when Ieva was living there and in winter time there were 14 degrees in her room.
There's a variety of properties on the list, this is just what is available for sale right now.

I really hope that Ieva wears a classic wedding dress because she will regret it once her style changes again.
I was reading her old blog, and she was super judgemental of people who wore messy buns and loose clothing.
It's funny how that's all she really wears now, but she acts as though that was always her style. It's only been a thing for 1-2 years.
So imagine how she'll feel in some 7-8 years when her style is different again, and wearing that "style" is super passé.

Reactions: 3
I really hope that Ieva wears a classic wedding dress because she will regret it once her style changes again.
I was reading her old blog, and she was super judgemental of people who wore messy buns and loose clothing.
It's funny how that's all she really wears now, but she acts as though that was always her style. It's only been a thing for 1-2 years.
So imagine how she'll feel in some 7-8 years when her style is different again, and wearing that "style" is super passé.
She throws out / sells clothes every few months, she's never happy with anything for long. She changed a perfectly good mirror in her bedroom for that construction foam monstrosity. And she got rid of that beautiful brass and glass shelf that everyone loved. She claims her tastes are eclectic but she is actually pretty basic and just follows trends. That little shelf would have looked good next to modern furniture as well. But Ieva doesn't have the eye for it. I wonder what their Vilnius tiny flat will turn out like. They have already had to compromise on several features and materials that they wanted. Oh well, it doesn't really matter, they won't live there very long anyway.

She throws out / sells clothes every few months, she's never happy with anything for long. She changed a perfectly good mirror in her bedroom for that construction foam monstrosity. And she got rid of that beautiful brass and glass shelf that everyone loved. She claims her tastes are eclectic but she is actually pretty basic and just follows trends. That little shelf would have looked good next to modern furniture as well. But Ieva doesn't have the eye for it. I wonder what their Vilnius tiny flat will turn out like. They have already had to compromise on several features and materials that they wanted. Oh well, it doesn't really matter, they won't live there very long anyway.
what brass and glass self? Pls show, I’m curious 😁

I don’t like her taste now but also previously I did not liked it. All her stuff was cheap Maxima/Ermitazas/Senukai purchases. Nothing wrong with that particular style but it takes quite a lot of money to make it work in an interior, you can’t go to a supermarket and think that these pieces would look like in a Versailles palace😀😬 and even with all the minimalism, she takes free stuff instead of saving money for the unique items and things she likes. She will get bored of it soon. I think dear Arif and Paris was her inspiration and ideal of this Victorian style interior back then.

You're right, everything Ieva posts now is one big advertisement... and not actually products she truly loves, trusts and has used for years...

Ieva says she has "no idea, we'll see" if she will be posting Vlogmas this year. Wow, that is what people loved about her channel and would get her the most views... now we can all tell she really doesn't care anymore.

How disappointing... Ieva claims she is a content creator and this is meant to be her "career" as an "influencer", yet she barely puts any effort, energy or excitement into her content. 🙁

Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 11.15.46 am.png

You're right, everything Ieva posts now is one big advertisement... and not actually products she truly loves, trusts and has used for years...

Ieva says she has "no idea, we'll see" if she will be posting Vlogmas this year. Wow, that is what people loved about her channel and would get her the most views... now we can all tell she really doesn't care anymore.

How disappointing... Ieva claims she is a content creator and this is meant to be her "career" as an "influencer", yet she barely puts any effort, energy or excitement into her content. 🙁

View attachment 742523

Yeah it's a shame she's not so often active on her channel . She could have potential, create lots of different and various content and talk about many topics not only about jewelry fashion beauty products as she usually does but deal and talk about many subjects and show many things books things in her house cooking politics her likings about many things as religion philosophy.. she could talk about everything and show everything, not only beauty products or clothes. But she's SO lazy ..she does nothing :-(

Yeah it's a shame she's not so often active on her channel . She could have potential, create lots of different and various content and talk about many topics not only about jewelry fashion beauty products as she usually does but deal and talk about many subjects and show many things books things in her house cooking politics her likings about many things as religion philosophy.. she could talk about everything and show everything, not only beauty products or clothes. But she's SO lazy ..she does nothing :-(
In my opinion there is nothing wrong with sticking to the beauty niche, the thing is that whatever she does - inconsistently, her main problem in life though she was consistent with Arif and her future house decor elements😀

• Haha
In my opinion there is nothing wrong with sticking to the beauty niche, the thing is that whatever she does - inconsistently, her main problem in life though she was consistent with Arif and her future house decor elements😀
No no you misunderstood I didn't mean to say she has to stop talking about/and show/beauty products but to deal also with other things and subjects.