Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her friends were still in Nida the next morning, but no one showed their rooms, so I'm assuming they stayed somewhere else. It's also weird that they didn't make breakfast reservations for such a large group and ended up in some crummy place.
Rokas often looks weird in his outfits. He's just not the type for clothes like that. And he still kind of sticks out among her prettier friends.
Now you're making me want to watch the vlog 🙈

Reactions: 1
Now you're making me want to watch the vlog 🙈
The only new info in the vlog was that Ieva rode to Nida in her friend's dad's motorcycle's sidecar while everyone else went by car. Everything else had already been shown on Instagram.

She did a Q&A on IG, they are far more comfortable than I thought, they won't rent her apartment in Klaipeda cause they want to live between two cities. Do we know who Rokas parents are? He doesn't look rich but maybe his parents are, because I thought that they are gonna live in Vilnius, rent apartment in Klaipeda and stay at Ievas parents when they are there.

She did a Q&A on IG, they are far more comfortable than I thought, they won't rent her apartment in Klaipeda cause they want to live between two cities. Do we know who Rokas parents are? He doesn't look rich but maybe his parents are, because I thought that they are gonna live in Vilnius, rent apartment in Klaipeda and stay at Ievas parents when they are there.
I strongly believe that the loan for the apartment in Klaipeda is on her parents. She would 100% could not get it because of her unstable income. So parents will pay the loan and they will live there when they want to. Perfection!

Reactions: 5
I strongly believe that the loan for the apartment in Klaipeda is on her parents. She would 100% could not get it because of her unstable income. So parents will pay the loan and they will live there when they want to. Perfection!
When she was buying it she mentioned something about it being in the family, but she will be the one living there. So yeah, it does sound like her parents invested in property and allowed her to decorate and live there rent free. Does anyone know which area it is in? Depending on that it could be worth upto 90k euro or more.

Ieva said awhile back that Rokas is in the property business, possibly an estate agent.

Reactions: 2
She does a Q&A on Instagram, someone asked how she would describe her style. Her answer:„it’s very „me““ Yeah sure, it’s not fast fashion and you will not look completely different next summer, you will wear these crop tops with open shirts on top for the next ten years, because it’s the style you always wore, ieva.

Reactions: 5
She does a Q&A on Instagram, someone asked how she would describe her style. Her answer:„it’s very „me““ Yeah sure, it’s not fast fashion and you will not look completely different next summer, you will wear these crop tops with open shirts on top for the next ten years, because it’s the style you always wore, ieva.
Haha I have to say that I snorted when reading that story. No offense to Ieva but I have yet to see an original idea coming out of her. She copies EVERYTHING. From fashion to hobbies to opinions. Imagine not having an ounce of individuality.

Also, for someone who doesn't "sweat the small stuff" she sure is defensive a lot. The person asking her about kids at 30 definitely hit a nerve because she had a lot to say about how it's not anyone's business. If your life isn't anyone's business, why are you sharing it? Not like you're making money off it anyway, so it's clearly for attention.

Reactions: 6
She always highlights that she quit fast fashion and is only buying things that she knows she is going to be wearing for years😀
Also what I’ve noticed, her style changed obvs because of Rokas and his friends influence. All the group in Nida was dressing up like these hipster kiddos and Daiva was the only one in a “chanelette 2017 vibes” dress. I dont like how those past years she films herself, she is constantly posing and looking at her image, in that bday vlog she was “filming” Simona and her fiancé but she was looking at her image and trying to put her lips in a seductive way🙄

When she was buying it she mentioned something about it being in the family, but she will be the one living there. So yeah, it does sound like her parents invested in property and allowed her to decorate and live there rent free. Does anyone know which area it is in? Depending on that it could be worth upto 90k euro or more.

Ieva said awhile back that Rokas is in the property business, possibly an estate agent.
No idea what area it is in. She mentioned that it is a soviet building so I guess not in the heart of the Klaipeda’s old town. Property in Klaipeda is not that expensive comparing to the capital city.
As I understand, he is not working as an estate agent, he is working in a grocery delivery company Barbora🤨

No idea what area it is in. She mentioned that it is a soviet building so I guess not in the heart of the Klaipeda’s old town. Property in Klaipeda is not that expensive comparing to the capital city.
As I understand, he is not working as an estate agent, he is working in a grocery delivery company Barbora🤨
Yeah it's a soviet era building, as most buildings in Klaipeda are. My grandparents live in the exact same flat, it's a Khrushchyovka. From what I can tell she lives north of the river, but who knows.

Her style is “very me” 😂😂😂
She is a complete copy+paste of josefinehj
You are so right! Her whole life is a cheap copy of Josephine's. Ieva is such a wannabe. I didn't know Joephine and had to check out her feed. Some of those photos and outfits have really been directly copied by Ieva. Like that time she copied a photo by Rosie Huntington-Whitely with her fake Bottega Veneta clutch down to the items Rosie had in her bag - without ever mentioning Rosie. Ieva is a piece of tit and she doesn't have any originality or authenticity. Pathetic.

You are so right! Her whole life is a cheap copy of Josephine's. Ieva is such a wannabe. I didn't know Joephine and had to check out her feed. Some of those photos and outfits have really been directly copied by Ieva. Like that time she copied a photo by Rosie Huntington-Whitely with her fake Bottega Veneta clutch down to the items Rosie had in her bag - without ever mentioning Rosie. Ieva is a piece of tit and she doesn't have any originality or authenticity. Pathetic.
Need to check that girl later.

i always thought she would be a copy of Marie von Behren (mvb on insta). Since she started to follow her,she tries to copy her clothes, even tough Marie only wears designer stuff and is really wealthy. She also photographs nonsense stuff and thinks it’s Art. Like old cars, porsches or just a book and when Uhr sunlight looks pretty in a room. Especially how she makes her relationship public is very Marie. Like they are the only couple on this planet who is happy.

Edit: just checked josepine and all these girl have like the exact same photos. It’s so lame ass boring.

I don't think Marie and Josefine are even that similar regarding their style. It's funny that Marie and Josefine actually follow each other, but of course neither of them follows Ieva.

Matilda Djerf is another person Ieva tries to emulate. Putting on her bronzer like Matilda is useless - Ieva doesn't have a cute little face like Matilda and is also not tan enough to pull off that look. I get being inspired by other people - we all experience that and it's part of what makes life interssting. But dumping your entire personality over board every couple of years because of some trend you become infatuated with, is ridiculous. It's what you do in your teens, maybe early twenties, but not throughout your whole life.

So, looking at her 30th birthday vlog.....she spends most of the time with the camera on herself, as usual, but I got a glimpse or two of her little cousin, who grew up to look like a young Uma Thurman! She is far hotter looking than Ieva, which is probably why she didn't give her much camera time. Daiva (?) looks about the same as always except blonder hair. I am sure Ieva is in shock that she is 30 and heading toward middle age. You can't go back! I seriously feel like time is the only reason she got engaged and if she is having kids, which I am sure he wants, that will have to follow soon.

I also think another reason could be due to Lithuanian societal pressure to be married as a woman by a certain age. 30 is still young for a woman and many women in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, France, UK has societal pressures but probably not as harsh as countries in the East. When I was in Lithuania, I saw lots of young married couples pushing prams. Yes, you see that everywhere but I did see enough of it to notice it so I'm thinking there is an expectation to get married relatively young.

Remember when Ieva cut her hair to her shoulders and she excitedly showed her mother? Ieva's mother had a mean reaction to her chopping her locks off? Ieva's mother was angry that her near 30 (at the time) year old daughter cut her hair to how SHE likes it and said "your hair cut does not suit you. It looks ugly". Ieva's smile instantly dropped to an embarrassed and shocked smile and she seemed so put down. Ieva seemed upset and sighed "ugh, my mum keeps ugh, hating on my hair...". To her daughter, so cruel and nasty for what reason?

I think her parents could have been pressuring her and telling her to hurry up and find a partner. Her mother's nasty reaction to what was meant to be a refreshing haircut is so gross and weird. Not normal or nice behaviour. Her parents do seem very supportive of her and I'm glad she's no longer dating creep Arif (wasn't she underage when they met?).

I was in a similar situation and was groomed by a disgusting, abusive, filthy, dumb, egotistical predatory creep when I was 16/7 and he was over 7 years older than me, in his mid-20s. Victims don't realise it at the time, as we were literally minors, teenagers and our brains aren't fully developed yet. So I was want to give Ieva a break for that "relationship". Arif seemed very shady and put her down a lot when he knew Ieva was filming her vlogs. Imagine how emotionally abusive he probably was when her camera wasn't filming. Nobody from my family or friends approved by predators isolate and brainwash their victims against believing the good people who want to help you.

Arif didn't seem physical abusive but him living a double life and stringing Ieva on for nearly a decade is that of a narcissist. Who could do that to someone? Arif also "didn't have social media" and I'm sure that is because he wanted to cover himself. He probably had another girlfriend in Paris or was at least seeing other women when Ieva was in Lithuania. Didn't they only go on a few holidays a year together? He never even bought her nice jewellery, bags or shoes yet he would put Ieva down for buying "cheap" fast fashion. How about support your girlfriend and help her out? I felt bad for Ieva in that aspect.

I think Ieva's parents never liked Arif. They are probably very happy that Ieva has met a good man after years of a probable nightmare for them. My parents love my partner, he's such a kind and moral person. I think Rokas seems the same. Her attitude seems to have improved lately with Rokas.

Go to minute 9:15 on this video to see:

Nobody from my family or friends approved **but predators isolate and brainwash their victims against believing the good people who want to help you.

Basically, I think that Ieva has finally met a stable guy and her parents really approve of him after Ieva dated a few complete duds, untrustworthy weirdos.

Is anyone here from Lithuania? Is Ieva well-known in the socialite scene of Vilnius?

Jurijus Veklenko seemed untrustworthy too. He was trying to hide Ieva but you could tell Ieva wanted their brief relationship to be shown. He seemed like he played mind games with her. Guys that act hot and cold but still try to lure you in but then act cold again and hard to reach are tiring and immature. Jurijus probably wanted to keep his options open and see multiple other women, hence why he didn't want their hook ups to be public.

It seems like he's also now public with his new girlfriend, Justina Baltušnikaitė.

Last edited:
Not normal or nice behaviour. Her parents do seem very supportive of her
Her mother's nasty character is one of the reason why Ieva is so bitchy, defensive and rude.

I disagree about Arif not being abusive, Ieva recorded many instances of emotional abuse from him. To include it in the videos, it must have been so normal and didn't raise any red flags for her, because it was one of the nicest things he'd say to her. Imagine what got left behind the camera.

And of course Ieva's parents didn't like Arif. A Muslim Turkish boy for their lovely white Christian baby? Come on! Racist and xenophobia is rife in Lithuania, especially towards Muslims and people of colour. Xenophobia against other white people is the norm in Lithuania, never mind people of other races and religions.

Ieva's parents had very specific expectations of her daughter as middle class, well off offspring. She definitely wasn't fulfilling those expectations by dating a Turkish Muslim living in Paris and not committing to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her mother's nasty character is one of the reason why Ieva is so bitchy, defensive and rude.

I disagree about Arif not being abusive, Ieva recorded many instances of emotional abuse from him. To include it in the videos, it must have been so normal and didn't raise any red flags for her, because it was one of the nicest things he'd say to her. Imagine what got left behind the camera.
I think you misread my post, it's okay... it's early and we all need our coffee :coffee:. I agree, my entire post was about how emotionally abusive and creepy Arif was towards Ieva. I wrote that he may have not been physically abusive but he was definitely 100% emotionally abusive. Imagine what happened when she wasn't filming... Arif literally found joy in making snarky and rude comments towards Ieva. ☹

Not to mention, Ieva would come all the way to Paris to see him and he would rarely ever take her out somewhere nice to eat. Arif always made Ieva cook for him when she was there to see him on holiday. He was so unpleasant and acted like she owed him something (no woman does).

Ieva's friend, Lena, has a husband and he is half German and half Turkish. He looks like he treats Lena very well and clearly treats her with mutual respect, buys her designer bags, shoes, perfume. Takes her on nice trips and seems to get along well with her family. I think Ieva was so desperately trying to be in love and have someone because she didn't know any better.

Yeah, I can just imagine her mother probably made comments like that a lot. Not saying her parents are bad people but when you grow up with a level of dysfunction, sometimes people develop a "fawn trauma response".

Last edited:
I think you misread my post, it's okay... it's early and we all need our coffee :coffee:. I agree, my entire post was about how emotionally abusive and creepy Arif was towards Ieva. I wrote that he may have not been physically abusive but he was definitely 100% emotionally abusive. Imagine what happened when she wasn't filming... Arif literally found joy in making snarky and rude comments towards Ieva. ☹

Not to mention, Ieva would come all the way to Paris to see him and he would rarely ever take her out somewhere nice to eat. Arif always made Ieva cook for him when she was there to see him on holiday. He was so unpleasant and acted like she owed him something (no woman does).

Ieva's friend, Lena, has a husband and he is half German and half Turkish. He looks like he treats Lena very well and clearly treats her with mutual respect, buys her designer bags, shoes, perfume. Takes her on nice trips and seems to get along well with her family. I think Ieva was so desperately trying to be in love and have someone because she didn't know any better.

Yeah, I can just imagine her mother probably made comments like that a lot. Not saying her parents are bad people but when you grow up with a level of dysfunction, sometimes people develop a "fawn trauma response".
Ah OK, we're on the same page then :) I didn't realise Leka's husband was half Turkish. I wonder if having Turkish boyfriends was one of the things that made Ieva and Leka bond. It didn't quite work out that well for Ieva, but I bet Leka's success kept Ieva thinking her relationship with Arif could work and maybe one day he would ask her to move to Paris.