Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah OK, we're on the same page then :) I didn't realise Leka's husband was half Turkish. I wonder if having Turkish boyfriends was one of the things that made Ieva and Leka bond. It didn't quite work out that well for Ieva, but I bet Leka's success kept Ieva thinking her relationship with Arif could work and maybe one day he would ask her to move to Paris.
I guess they both were using Omegle for fun and Leka’s fun turned into serious relationship and Ieva’s into 10 years of nothing.

Reactions: 1
Rokas is such a sweetheart and genuine person. I love his calm vibe with Ieva and I think they go togather so well. I was kind of surprised that everybody agreed with me regard that sh*tty Arif, because I swear whenever Ieva would go to visit him I cringe and hate his appearance in her videos in every aspect possible! I’m glad she found someone sutble and easy to live with as someone like Rokas.

Is anything interesting happening on her IG?
No. She posts boring grid photos with the sole purpose of creating a design. Announcing her engagement did give her some more engagement (no pun intended) but her posts still garner very little attention. She did share stories of Rokas and herself renovating the Vilnius apartment, so maybe there will be a vlog about that soon (in a couple of weeks, lol, Ieva is so lazy).

Reactions: 3
Even her engagement video seems to be not an interesting one, so little views

Reactions: 2
In my opinion she looks dreadful with this make up on. Is it just me?
She did this make-up herself 🙈
I agree. This was an AD for makeup products she shared in her stories several days ago, right? The photo above is one of the better ones. She looked totally hideous in most of the images she shared. Her face has lost its freshness and she's not good enough with makeup to play down her flaws as she ages. She still applies makeup like she did ten years ago.

Ieva's old blog, she used to be much more expressive and put effort into vlogging. I hope she can save her channel. I do like Rokas and I think they're good for each other but Ieva's style these days is so... I think they will look back in a year or two and think "omg, what were we wearing". No judgement but most of Ieva's clothes aren't classics or stylish and are the complete opposite of what she used to wear. They're very grunge now, she really does morphe into whoever she wants to date or is in a relationship with.

I think if she used a highlighter, blush or bronzer her make-up would have some dimension. Otherwise, it can look too flat. It looks like she maybe forgot to put mascara on, which is usually needed when you do a 'cat eye' with eyeliner. I noticed she has 71,600 subscribers on YouTube but yet her videos only get from 5,000 to 8,000 views at most lately. I think everyone really used to enjoy her 'cosy' vlogs but she doesn't seem to do them much anymore... not much excitement or depth in her videos, everything is kind of beige and bland. I'm hoping her exciting videos will make a return.

Last edited:
She is now having her “personal space” after divorcing with Arif, I suppose. She thinks she was too open to the YT community then and now hidden all Paris vlogs where everyone is able to see how he was treating her.
Moreover, no brand is inviting her to the events now!

She doesn't want to look like a princess on her wedding day, which is fine, empire waist dresses are not for everyone. But looking on Ievas and Rokas style right now there's a big chance they will look like fools at their wedding day. I always roll my eyes when I see Rokas with cropped trousers and white socks, he is too stumpy for that look. Ieva "loves" Rokas right now, because she finally found a guy who treats her right but I still don't think that this marriage will survive. Oh and Ievas cozy vlog are not making a comeback, not a chance, after Arif and all her viewers telling her "I told you so" she's done with sharing her family, cousins or any privacy unless it's sponsored. The same with wedding, she will show off for sure, because a lot of it will be free thanks to sponsorships but there will be no depth in her vlogs anymore. She should just close her channel.

Reactions: 5
I agree, the vlogs are not enjoyable because they are badly disguised ads. At least Ieva mentioned her sponsor at the beginning of her newest video, but she still comes across as uninspired and insincere. I always fast-forward through the bits where she talks about products she is advertising. It makes the vlogs extremely short.
They really, really want to rush the wedding. They could easily wait two years for their favorite venue to become available again, it's a normal length for an engagement. If you feel secure in your relationship, there is no need to rush. You are not missing anything by not being married. The fact that they want to act fast confirms my suspicion that planning and buying are their main shared activities. They already chose rings, a photographer, dressmakers, how boring! Why not take your time and enjoy it? What are they going to do when their home is furnished and the wedding is over? Start buying things for a child and getting the next apartment or house? They are like capitalism, always striving for more, when in fact it will lead them to an impossible situation.
Ieva used to dress like a princess and furnish her room like one, there's no need to look down on women who like that style right now. And her makeup skills are truly terrible.

Yeah, totally. We all have our own style and that is what makes us unique. Uninspired and most of the videos include sponsorships for the majority of the vlog, so spot on. Viewers don't mind genuine sponsorships but not when creators only post content because they have a sponsorship deal they need to push out to get their cheque. I think we all just miss the genuine vlogs from years ago. I think they spent a lot of time together during the beginning of the pandemic but that doesn't mean you know someone, unfortunately. That goes for former 'friendships' and/or 'relationships'. I do wonder if Arif is already married or something? I'm sure she doesn't care about him at all, but I'm curious because he was totally living a double life whilst dating Ieva for 10 years.

I agree, whilst we're all very happy for them... usually, people date for a few years and then get engaged and take their time to plan something special. To rush a wedding makes us all wonder why? I think she might feel a lot of pressure from family or maybe society, who knows? I know that in a lot of countries being 30 and unmarried people, especially young women are judged but it's such outdated thinking. Young people are no longer rushing into things and exploring their youth more. I also want to say there's nothing wrong with getting married on a whim, but it's safe and wise to really know the person very well before doing so. Rokas seems chill and seems liked by her family but everything seems so fast! It's generally best to take it easy, take the time to enjoy the process of it all.

Last edited:
I think the biggest thing with Ieva is that she never did really explore her youth. She hated college and did absolutely nothing with her degree. She never got a job, her various projects and hobbies all failed, she has lost so many viewers and subscribers and everyone is just bored with her. She is probably bored with herself, so I still feel like she is just throwing herself away at the first guy who asks for her hand, without any regard of what happens after. Her choices are all her own. She is 30 and completely in charge of the mess she makes, so let her. If she wants to rush marriage, let her. She will be disappointed when it is all over and she realizes she could have enjoyed the process so much more, but I don't think she has that personality to be sentimental. She just has her eye on the prize...to be able to say she is married, finally, and maybe rub it in to Arif's face, hoping he still watches her videos and actually cares about what happens to her. (highly doubtful) At any rate, I don't think too many people really care what will happen to her after they get married. She also blocked so many of her more faithful followers and was rude towards so many others that it is hard to care about her welfare or what happens to her in the future. Sorry...just sort of sick of her and rarely watch her anymore. Even unsubscribed several years ago. So utterly bored with her. She dug her own grave.

Well she is rushing because she has nothing else to do besides the wedding planning 🤷‍♀️ Taking dorian for a walk maybe? 😀

She did not stated that last vlog was a sponsored one by a cheap chinese brand?

Just remembered when she was pronouncing all the words she could with the french accent😀 in the last vlog, while mentioning the author of the book (french?) she giggled and was confused how to pronounce her name. I guess all those french lessons went to waste, I guess the whole Paris is going to be a forbidden zone for her in the future, I don’t think she will get through the past experiences there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She cleaaarly doesn't enjoy filming videos anymore and only does them when she has sponsorships/free stuff to shill. It's really sad because her vlogs used to be so good. She doesn't even bother filming a whole vlog and just inserting the sponsorships here and there. She only films the sponsorship part, her doing something super uninteresting for 5 minutes and then its over.

4min engagement announcement with 1min of posing bullshit, this is why so few people watched it.

Ieva and her channel.. her Instagram also.. are going downhill. Im so sorry about that because she could have some potential but she's just too lazy.

Reactions: 4
Someone here, some posts ago, asked what we know about Rokas' parents, what they do and where they live.. all I was able to find out is only a couple of things: that her mother's name is Audronė Matukaitienė, that she lives in Vilnius and that, like her son, she's into interior design and on ig , just like her son, she follows almost only interior design accounts, found her Facebook and some other result on Google about her but found nothing about his father nor about something else parents relating.

Someone here, some posts ago, asked what we know about Rokas' parents, what they do and where they live.. all I was able to find out is only a couple of things: that her mother's name is Audronė Matukaitienė, that she lives in Vilnius and that, like her son and daughter, she's into interior design and on ig , just like her son, she follows almost only interior design accounts, she's manager at Gelminta company, found her Facebook and some other result on Google about her but found nothing about his father nor about something else parents relating.

Last edited:
Someone here, some posts ago, asked what we know about Rokas' parents, what they do and where they live.. all I was able to find out is only a couple of things: that her mother's name is Audronė Matukaitienė, that she lives in Vilnius and that, like her son and daughter, she's into interior design and on ig , just like her son, she follows almost only interior design accounts, she's manager at Gelminta company, found her Facebook and some other result on Google about her but found nothing about his father nor about something else parents relating.
That's interesting. Her relationship status on Facebook says she is married but I can't see a husband anywhere.
This was apparently taken in July last year. I was looking through the album thinking, why wasn't Ieva at this event? Then I remembered, they haven't even known each other for one year.

Rokas dresses very differently when he is not with Ieva. Maybe she's not copying him after all.

Last edited: