Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ieva finally posts a video about the engagement. Looks like the wedding of the century will be next summer.

Reactions: 1
So Ieva finally posts a video about the engagement. Looks like the wedding of the century will be next summer.
Wow, the engagement will be longer than the courtship, lol.

Hopefully she can keep the full on controlling Ieva under wraps for a whole year, or she might have a Niomi Smart situation.

Reactions: 3
Did she leave those weird scenes of herself posing with the ring at the end of the video in on purpose? She looks really fake and stupid. I assume she was posing for the thumbnail, lol. So Rokas wanted to propose after two months of knowing Ieva. Maybe it is one of those cases where people just know they have met the right person. But I'm still skeptical.

Reactions: 4
Did she leave those weird scenes of herself posing with the ring at the end of the video in on purpose? She looks really fake and stupid. I assume she was posing for the thumbnail, lol. So Rokas wanted to propose after two months of knowing Ieva. Maybe it is one of those cases where people just know they have met the right person. But I'm still skeptical.
During the initial “pink glasses on” phase - every person is THE ONE :D

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow she got 5k of views on her engagement video so far. Her yt career is really over, she still has something going on for her on IG, but I wonder how it will affect her wedding. She won't get as many amazing sponsorships as she wants for sure, she's too little of an influencer right now, and Ieva was always stingy with her own money, so I'm really curious about her wedding. Also I hope that she will change this horrible blonde shade, it's too white and doesn't suit her at all.

Reactions: 2
I think her parents will pay for her wedding. I'm struggling to understand how she can afford to not have a proper job by the age of 30? Not even a part-time office job around other creative people in an office for a company? Stability is essential, especially during these times right now.

While yes, influencing has become a real job but honest... Ieva doesn't actually get that many sponsorships, I've noticed she basically get free products but free products won't always be able to pay the bills or be enough money for her dream home purchase. Ieva may get free sponsored clothes, tea, chocolates, a bed, a couch, printable art prints, hair products and earrings but in the long run, I struggle to understand how she will keep up with buying anything she wants in the future. Her effort to post on YouTube is so low and her Instagram engagement is quite low to basic for an influencer, compare her to new and engaging influencers like Je Suis Lou or Tamara Kalinic (not a fan but she gets views).

If Ieva started posting two videos a week and was actually energetic in them while also replying in a normal way to her viewers, I actually think she would have a lot more views and be more popular than her channel now is. I'm happy for her that she's happy and has met 'her person', I just hope she can focus more on her channel again soon.

Last edited:
Sashabunny I agree, and even if she's loaded with money (I don't think so) a job would do her some good. She has no discipline, I've never seen someone so lazy and without purpose as her. I'm really curious about her life plans, she wants to be a wife and then what? To make children and turn her IG to mommy-instagram? Because if that's the case - I'm out, I'm not interested in having children. As I mentioned before: life gave Ieva so much and it was all wasted on her.

Oh, that's interesting. Was that the makeup artist that created the photo book? What was Ieva supposed to do? Are they still on good terms?
Yes, the same MUA.
Ieva was invited to be a lecturer at their camp for 12-16 yo girls and I know from the OZ design team members they were not satisfied how it all went and of course she was always late.
Moreover, she was constantly late to the appointments at the salon as a client.

Yes, the same MUA.
Ieva was invited to be a lecturer at their camp for 12-16 yo girls and I know from the OZ design team members they were not satisfied how it all went and of course she was always late.
Moreover, she was constantly late to the appointments at the salon as a client.
Wow, that sounds very unprofessional. You would think she would do her best to leave a favorable impression to make lasting connections in the beauty business. But I guess she just doesn't care. Her parents must be relieved that she is getting married and that someone else is going to take care of that brat. I really don't see Ieva being good at giving courses or lectures. Remember those poor women who paid money to have their makeup done at her "studio"? They all looked hideous. Ieva manages to make herself look okay but she gave those ladies the worst makeup of their lives. ... I just went to the Studio 3 Instagram. Ieva seems to have removed the worst photos. I still can't believe how many ventures she ran into the ground simply by not giving a tit. Rokas may be in for a rough ride.

Wow, that sounds very unprofessional. You would think she would do her best to leave a favorable impression to make lasting connections in the beauty business. But I guess she just doesn't care. Her parents must be relieved that she is getting married and that someone else is going to take care of that brat. I really don't see Ieva being good at giving courses or lectures. Remember those poor women who paid money to have their makeup done at her "studio"? They all looked hideous. Ieva manages to make herself look okay but she gave those ladies the worst makeup of their lives. ... I just went to the Studio 3 Instagram. Ieva seems to have removed the worst photos. I still can't believe how many ventures she ran into the ground simply by not giving a tit. Rokas may be in for a rough ride.
The problem with Ieva is that she starts all these different ventures and immediately expects them to be successful. When they're not making her a ton of money from the start, she loses interest and drive. Clearly she's not consistent because she has nothing to lose, since mommy and daddy will bail her out no matter what. But of course she doesn't like to admit it. Her Etsy choker business dwindled, and she never mentioned it again. Her studio wasn't successful, so she closed it down quietly and pretended it was never a thing. Her "vintage" shop didn't immediately get 100000 followers, so she never bothered to replenish her stock and keep posting. Her Youtube channel is dwindling in subscribers/views, and she doesn't bother to post interesting content to recapture the audience. Even with Aukse, they were such amazing best friends when Aukse was taking "model" photographs of Ieva, and now she doesn't ever mention her anymore. And now it's her silly childish necklaces/bracelets that she sells for WAY too much money. Soon she'll stop talking about those too. It's super typical for spoiled children who never learned perseverance and the value of hard work.

The problem with Ieva is that she starts all these different ventures and immediately expects them to be successful. When they're not making her a ton of money from the start, she loses interest and drive. Clearly she's not consistent because she has nothing to lose, since mommy and daddy will bail her out no matter what. But of course she doesn't like to admit it. Her Etsy choker business dwindled, and she never mentioned it again. Her studio wasn't successful, so she closed it down quietly and pretended it was never a thing. Her "vintage" shop didn't immediately get 100000 followers, so she never bothered to replenish her stock and keep posting. Her Youtube channel is dwindling in subscribers/views, and she doesn't bother to post interesting content to recapture the audience. Even with Aukse, they were such amazing best friends when Aukse was taking "model" photographs of Ieva, and now she doesn't ever mention her anymore. And now it's her silly childish necklaces/bracelets that she sells for WAY too much money. Soon she'll stop talking about those too. It's super typical for spoiled children who never learned perseverance and the value of hard work.
I'm surprised her parents didn't give her more advice and support when she opened her makeup studio. Ieva printed one set of flyers and distributed them at a few shops and cafés, that's all the advertising she ever did. Most of her few customers were girls from Klaipeda that watched her videos. It takes much more effort and consistent marketing to get a new business off the ground (never mind that Ieva really didn't have the talent to make it a success). Why didn't her dad or her brother, who studied economics I believe, give her some pointers? Maybe they thought Ieva's jobs were just hobbies to tide her over until she got married. Maybe they are that conservative, although I really can't imagine it, since most women from that family work, or are otherwise industrious, like her grandma with her garden.

Her Etsy choker business dwindled, and she never mentioned it again. Her studio wasn't successful, so she closed it down quietly and pretended it was never a thing. Her "vintage" shop didn't immediately get 100000 followers, so she never bothered to replenish her stock and keep posting.
I forgot about the chokers and the makeup studio, now that was a waste of time and money 🤦‍♀️

I thought too it was not planned! She lookes absolutely weird doing those poses. Also, how couls she forget “half tongue out” expression 😀

I watched her Paris vlog where beloved Arif was making fun of “Chanelette throwing away the rice”, that scene was next level mocking😲

Last edited:
So....she has been flashing her ring around but finally decided to announce her engagement and barely has over 500 likes on her channel with many dislikes after 4 days. Interesting. Her channel has really crumbled and I wonder what will happen once they are married (assuming it happens) and the thrill of planning and being in the spotlight is over. When reality kicks in I would imagine there is no point to her channel as there really isn't one as it is already. I watched her a long time ago, regularly, because I loved hearing about her country and family holiday traditions and was interested in simple things like what is in my bag, what makeup I am using, etc.. But that got old fast and she never put out anything interesting again. I will never forget how her younger cousin went horseback riding, so Ieva decided she needed to take lessons too, but first bought an entire wardrobe for it, and like everything else, abandoned it. I hope she doesn't abandon her marriage once the dress is tucked away in the closet.

I guess they will move to Spain (she said Rokas is obsessed with Spain and wants to live for a while there) and rent their apartments that she/ they have in Lithuania.

So....she has been flashing her ring around but finally decided to announce her engagement and barely has over 500 likes on her channel with many dislikes after 4 days. Interesting. Her channel has really crumbled and I wonder what will happen once they are married (assuming it happens) and the thrill of planning and being in the spotlight is over. When reality kicks in I would imagine there is no point to her channel as there really isn't one as it is already. I watched her a long time ago, regularly, because I loved hearing about her country and family holiday traditions and was interested in simple things like what is in my bag, what makeup I am using, etc.. But that got old fast and she never put out anything interesting again. I will never forget how her younger cousin went horseback riding, so Ieva decided she needed to take lessons too, but first bought an entire wardrobe for it, and like everything else, abandoned it. I hope she doesn't abandon her marriage once the dress is tucked away in the closet.
Yeah, she takes up hobbies on a whim, buys lots of stuff, only to forget about them. Didn't Ieva get a guitar about one and a half years ago? I wonder what happened to that.

Yeah, she takes up hobbies on a whim, buys lots of stuff, only to forget about them. Didn't Ieva get a guitar about one and a half years ago? I wonder what happened to that.
She only got that because she was with that singer. As soon as he dumped her, that guitar got never seen ever again. At the same time she went to the gym, because he was so into fitness. Never saw a gym post from her after that again.

She only got that because she was with that singer. As soon as he dumped her, that guitar got never seen ever again. At the same time she went to the gym, because he was so into fitness. Never saw a gym post from her after that again.
Yesss, you are so right. Rokas seems to have no hobbies so there is no need for her to do something to please him.

• Haha
Yesss, you are so right. Rokas seems to have no hobbies so there is no need for her to do something to please him.
Well, he likes games and puzzles.
Ieva's birthday looked really nice in her vlog. I'm glad she managed to form some lasting friendships. I guess during the years with Arif she was so fixated on him that she didn't bother making connections in her surroundings. She used to be such a loner. Her friends were still in Nida the next morning, but no one showed their rooms, so I'm assuming they stayed somewhere else. It's also weird that they didn't make breakfast reservations for such a large group and ended up in some crummy place.
Rokas often looks weird in his outfits. He's just not the type for clothes like that. And he still kind of sticks out among her prettier friends.