Chanelette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like her life finally has purpose again. She's in for a big mood crash once the wedding happens.
What gives her life meaning is consumerism. She is happiest when she can buy things, or receive them for free.
Do you guys think they will get married this year? Or rather next spring or summer? I have a feeling Ieva wants to tie the knot as quickly as possible.

Reactions: 3
It's like her life finally has purpose again. She's in for a big mood crash once the wedding happens.
U mean a positive or a negative crash?

What gives her life meaning is consumerism. She is happiest when she can buy things, or receive them for free.
Do you guys think they will get married this year? Or rather next spring or summer? I have a feeling Ieva wants to tie the knot as quickly as possible.
I also have the feeling they want to get married very soon. They every day give me certainty they're going to get married within September/October.

U mean a positive or a negative crash?

I also have the feeling they want to get married very soon. They every day give me certainty they're going to get married within this September/October.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just super off-topic ..but in case u wonder why suddenly I disappear and stop writing here from 9th August till end of the month, don't worry I'm fine, is just because I'll be away on holiday(my very first ones in TWO years!) and where I'll be we don't have internet connection. I'm sorry I used this space to communicate something personal but I felt I had to as a form of respect since now we can a bit say we are acquaintances and could be "worried" on why suddenly i disappear.

P.S. I just hope I won't miss much about Ieva's events when I come back and can connect again and will have to catch up with everything happened. If something will happen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I say they will get married next late spring/summer, that will be a much better time for an instagramable wedding. Im sure it will be either a Location with a lot of flowers or something at the lake or beach.

Reactions: 2
I also vote for the wedding in 2022.

regarding her work ethics, I know for sure that when she had agreements with Olesias studio, she never fulfilled them 100% and was always late.

regarding her work ethics, I know for sure that when she had agreements with Olesias studio, she never fulfilled them 100% and was always late.
Oh, that's interesting. Was that the makeup artist that created the photo book? What was Ieva supposed to do? Are they still on good terms?

So unpleasant arrogant and unfriendly as she may be but I'm sincerely happy for her and I hope it will be a wedding that will last forever.
I do hope her marriage lasts, but she'll still have a wedding planning crash once it's done. It's happened to friends of mine. For months, sometimes even a year and a half or two years, they make their entire lives about the wedding. It's all about the venue and the dress and the colors and the hen party and the DJ and the string quartet. So when it finally happens, it's like their entire purpose in life is gone. The big day, the "greatest day of their lives" is behind them and they get into a funk. I can totally see this happening to Ieva

That is true, but a wedding combines her life goal of bagging a man and becoming a wife with her rampant consumerism. So it'll be a hard time once it's all done and dusted.

I'd imagine a summer 2022 wedding, since spring can be unpredictable in Lithuania and she probably wants good weather.

Oh, that's interesting. Was that the makeup artist that created the photo book? What was Ieva supposed to do? Are they still on good terms?
Hi, yes that's the girl thanx to Ieva had her photo book done but that's all i know because through photos+stories+videos then she didn't let us know more what happened later between them and if kept a business(and personal)contact, Ieva never updated about it anymore about their business together or can be that I missed some informations but I don't think so because till now I saw every video and post+stories on ig, so we have to ask the other girls if they know better/more than me because I have a life outside here ;-) and I dedicate this forum and Ieva's life only some minutes during the day, which is only around this time in the evening when I'm finally home free from work which keeps me away from internet connection all day (bc we're not allowed to go on internet /use callphones/computers)

I say they will get married next late spring/summer, that will be a much better time for an instagramable wedding. Im sure it will be either a Location with a lot of flowers or something at the lake or beach.
Me too I think this u say will be surely the location she/they will like to choose for their wedding. Hopefully it will be this year, this summer, because Ieva let us understand that she was in a hurry and seemed very much intentionated to get married very soon this year. Time will tell (us) ;-)

I do hope her marriage lasts, but she'll still have a wedding planning crash once it's done. It's happened to friends of mine. For months, sometimes even a year and a half or two years, they make their entire lives about the wedding. It's all about the venue and the dress and the colors and the hen party and the DJ and the string quartet. So when it finally happens, it's like their entire purpose in life is gone. The big day, the "greatest day of their lives" is behind them and they get into a funk. I can totally see this happening to Ieva

That is true, but a wedding combines her life goal of bagging a man and becoming a wife with her rampant consumerism. So it'll be a hard time once it's all done and dusted.

I'd imagine a summer 2022 wedding, since spring can be unpredictable in Lithuania and she probably wants good weather.
Hopefully for us she won't have this mood crash and that she will enjoy also the relationship+their story together of a couple after the wedding/ enjoy their years together that will follow after the wedding date and not base all their story together only remembering and giving importance to the wedding date feeling nostalgic and missing all the beautiful things of the preparation and of THE day itself. A marriage has to be beautiful and important more for the life then together if it lasts and not only for the fun of the preparation and for the emotions that they experience on the wedding date. I don't know if u girls get what I mean because my English is so bad and I don't know how to express then what I mean. I'm sorry.

Hi, yes that's the girl thanx to Ieva had her photo book done but that's all i know because through photos+stories+videos then she didn't let us know more what happened later between them and if kept a business(and personal)contact, Ieva never updated about it anymore about their business together or can be that I missed some informations but I don't think so because till now I saw every video and post+stories on ig, so we have to ask the other girls if they know better/more than me because I have a life outside here ;-) and I dedicate this forum and Ieva's life only some minutes during the day, which is only around this time in the evening when I'm finally home free from work which keeps me away from internet connection all day (bc we're not allowed to go on internet /use callphones/computers)

Me too I think this u say will be surely the location she/they will like to choose for their wedding. Hopefully it will be this year, this summer, because Ieva let us understand that she was in a hurry and seemed very much intentionated to get married very soon this year. Time will tell (us) ;-)

Hopefully for us she won't have this mood crash and that she will enjoy also the relationship+their story together of a couple after the wedding/ enjoy their years together that will follow after the wedding date and not base all their story together only remembering and giving importance to the wedding date feeling nostalgic and missing all the beautiful things of the preparation and of THE day itself. A marriage has to be beautiful and important more for the life then together if it lasts and not only for the fun of the preparation and for the emotions that they experience on the wedding date. I don't know if u girls get what I mean because my English is so bad and I don't know how to express then what I mean. I'm sorry.
*Hopefully for HER.

*Hopefully for us she won't have this mood crash and that she will enjoy also the relationship+their story together of a couple after the wedding/ enjoy their years together that will follow after the wedding date and not base all their story together only remembering and giving importance to the wedding date feeling nostalgic and missing all the beautiful things of the preparation and of THE day itself. A marriage has to be beautiful and important more for the life then together if it lasts and not only for the fun of the preparation and for the emotions that they experience on the wedding date. I don't know if u girls get what I mean because my English is so bad and I don't know how to express then what I mean. I'm sorry.

*Hopefully for HER.

She's ALWAYS late ;-)
Oh I'm so bad! My irony and jokes suck so bad ;-)

Last edited:

*Hopefully for HER.

She's ALWAYS late ;-)
Remember I like Ieva (with all her flaws) and when I make jokes and irony about her they're done always with respect just to have a g and are not with wickedness

*Hopefully for HER.

She's ALWAYS late ;-)

Remember I like Ieva (with all her flaws) and when I make jokes and irony about her they're done always with respect just to have a good/a positive fun and not with wickedness

She's ALWAYS late ;-)

P.S. Remember I like Ieva (with all her flaws) and when I make jokes and irony about her they're done always with respect just to have a good/a positive fun and are not made with wickedness from me
[/QUOTE]

Alfje please stop apologizing and justifying yourself every five seconds. It's weird, either write something or don't, it's a gossip forum not Ievas fanclub. You're weird.

Alfje please stop apologizing and justifying yourself every five seconds. It's weird, either write something or don't, it's a gossip forum not Ievas fanclub. You're weird.
Ok 😊 you are right, i promise I will stop. I do it cause I'm a polite person but ok.. if u ask I will stop. 😊

Thank you!! I’m here to read about Ieva’s shenanigans, not a random person apologising all the time. It doesn’t add anything to the conversation.

Thank you!! I’m here to read about Ieva’s shenanigans, not a random person apologising all the time. It doesn’t add anything to the conversation.
I'm not a random person 😐
And I use to apologise when it's needed because I was educated to apologise and I'm a polite person.
With this said I think my time here is over because I felt offended and not understood so I disappear for ever from here since I'm a not appreciated person, and called "random".
Bye bye have a great life you all.
Adieu.

• Haha
Under Ieva's last video there was a comment asking Ieva to share her experiences or recommendations regarding birth control. It was liked by many, including me, and I just went back to see if she had replied to it. The comment is gone. She replied to many other comments under that video, even some unflattering ones, so I wonder why she didn't reply to that one and even deleted it. Is she pregnant after all, or trying to be? If the topic is too personal, she could have said so. I guess it's just typical Ieva, passive-aggressive and dishonest.

Reactions: 4
Under Ieva's last video there was a comment asking Ieva to share her experiences or recommendations regarding birth control. It was liked by many, including me, and I just went back to see if she had replied to it. The comment is gone. She replied to many other comments under that video, even some unflattering ones, so I wonder why she didn't reply to that one and even deleted it. Is she pregnant after all, or trying to be? If the topic is too personal, she could have said so. I guess it's just typical Ieva, passive-aggressive and dishonest.
The comment probably didn’t fit into her aesthetic.
BTW I wonder about her pre birthday party last weekend. Do you guys think she invited every of her friends to it and paid for all of them or do you think they had to pay on their own for the trip?

Reactions: 4
I agree with @BridgetJones, the comment about birth control most likely did not fit with her ✨wedding✨ and spending the summer like you’re 15 again aesthetic, so instead of replying and saying it’s too personal or some ish like that, she just chose to delete it. Comment deleting seems to be a habit for her.

The comment probably didn’t fit into her aesthetic.
BTW I wonder about her pre birthday party last weekend. Do you guys think she invited every of her friends to it and paid for all of them or do you think they had to pay on their own for the trip?
I thought the hotel stay was gifted, at least for Ieva and Rokas. Nidos Banga has gifted many influencers stays at their hotel. I don't know if everyone else had rooms. Simona and Karolis didn't post anything from the hotel, so I assume not. Klaipeda is about one and a half hours by car from Nida, so maybe some people drove back home that night. I remember everyone sat on the floor in Ieva's room when it began to rain. I can't remember if everyone was in Nida for breakfast the next day. Maybe they stayed at a cheaper place or at a camp site. But, again, no one shared any pictures of that, so I'm guessing it didn't happen. I can't see Ieva inviting her friends - more like they pay for her trip as a present. Ieva is too used to freebies to be generous. She doesn't like to spend her own money.

Edit: Maybe we will find out in a video three weeks from now.

I was just looking through her stories on insta, and Simona is who Ieva wishes she could be. There's just an air of class around her and imo she call pull of that weird casual look so much better. Ieva just looks like a kid playing at the thrift shop LOL. She tries so hard, but alas. Sometimes it's better to just be yourself than pretend you're some kind of "model" when you're not.

I was just looking through her stories on insta, and Simona is who Ieva wishes she could be. There's just an air of class around her and imo she call pull of that weird casual look so much better. Ieva just looks like a kid playing at the thrift shop LOL. She tries so hard, but alas. Sometimes it's better to just be yourself than pretend you're some kind of "model" when you're not.
Simona is a true beaty, Ieva imo was pretty but Simona was always beautiful. She has very good bone structure and beautiful people can pull off almost anything and still look good. Plus like you said she has this classy vibe around her.

So she finally listened to us and found a Lithuanian boy and got engaged. Bye bye Parisian dream. Welcome Lithuanian reality, which looks pretty good to me

Hi, yes that's the girl thanx to Ieva had her photo book done but that's all i know because through photos+stories+videos then she didn't let us know more what happened later between them and if kept a business(and personal)contact
Isn't Olesia famous in her own way? She has a very strong business based in Klaipeda.