Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god as a teenager I loved Orlando Bloom

But only in elven form.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think he really classes as a celebrity, he just gets himself on a lot of political news stuff. But I quite fancy Owen Jones. He’s a prick, but I would.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Jimmy Carr 'cause I think he'd be filthy.

Morrissey 'cause he's a beautiful soul and the most brilliant human to exist.

Bob Mortimer 'cause he's cheeky and weird and makes himself laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jimmy Carr 'cause I think he'd be filthy.
See I reckon he’d be absolute filth too but THE LAUGH! I couldn’t, I couldn’t bring myself to go anywhere near him because of his laugh. I’m start worrying about any other noises he’d make :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Zoella thread reminded me that I used to think Paul from S Club 7 was hot as a kid...obviously not anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to absolutely adore Dick Van Dyke when I was younger! Literally my first love πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ still got a soft spot for him πŸ˜‚πŸ’™

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh thought of another one.

When I was about 12 I had this full on fantasy life planned out with Kevin in Corrie, we'd have four littles, including twins, he'd go off working as a mechanic and I'd be at home with the kids, in a nice little house in Cornwall [emoji23] it was my dream!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.