Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any of the Lannisters, although maybe not the dad! Jamie 😍 also wouldn't mind a bit of Ramsey Bolton πŸ™Š

As a kid very weirdly along the same lines as Aladdin... tintin, the foxy Robin hood and Scott Thunderbird!
Robin Hood (Disney Fox) YES!!

Reactions: 4
Liam Gallagher for me.. Though he is looking a bit rough these days. In the 90s he was just πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Paul Hollywood
I used to fancy him but think he is a bit of a creep now dating a 24 year old literally only a few years older than his son. Also heard stories he is a bit of a knob!

Mine is Jamie East, Adian Gillan (littlefinger) Kit Harrington, Norman Reedus and Cillian Murphy
Oh have a crush on 80s Kate Bush & Sarah Brightman πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 5
I used to fancy him but think he is a bit of a creep now dating a 24 year old literally only a few years older than his son. Also heard stories he is a bit of a knob!

Mine is Jamie East, Adian Gillan (littlefinger) Kit Harrington, Norman Reedus and Cillian Murphy
Yesss to Kit, even though he seems a bit of a knob too (pretty sure he's a serial cheater).

Reactions: 2
I have always quite liked Jack Nicholson 😐
Recently I’ve taken a wee fancy for Karl Pilkington - I don’t even feel bad about it.

I have always quite liked Jack Nicholson 😐
Recently I’ve taken a wee fancy for Karl Pilkington - a don’t even feel bad about it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ross Kemp.
Gordon Ramsey.
Noel Fielding (when he was on the GBBO)
Keanu from Eastenders.
Cain Dingle.
Danny Dyer.

I'm with you on the Kate Bush and Sarah!

Reactions: 1
definitely Jack Nicholson, also Mathew MCconaughey.........attracted to bad boys.

I also find hair lips very sexy ie. Joaquin Phoenix and Ralph Fiennes. I think David Gandy is beautiful, but prefer someone quirky, dangerous or badass. Charisma is the key.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.