Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Russell Brand - yes I know he is a nob but I still would :love:
I sort of completely understand why people would, and kind of would myself. But at the same time, I also don’t want to touch him with a ten foot barge pole because he is so disgusting and definitely riddled with God only knows what.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I sort of completely understand why people would, and kind of would myself. But at the same time, I also don’t want to touch him with a ten foot barge pole because he is so disgusting and definitely riddled with God only knows what.
Yep, I get it but no thankyou..

Reactions: 2
Yul Brynner.........so sexy, despite being dead 30 years. Not sure if it's the voice or the bald head.:m

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Aladdin haha 🙈 I was a kid and thought he was the most handsome man ever - then as I grew up I realised he was modelled after Tom cruise (ewww) !
Hahahhaa, I fancied Aladdin as well. When I was in Disney for my 6th birthday I was so shy when meeting Aladdin.

Omg. I googled him. WHAT DID HE DO?!!! WHY. He was so handsome before. He looks AWFUL.

Also, Jose Mourhino, Colin Firth, Hugh Grant, Mandy Patinkin (Homeland).

I thought everyone kinda fancied Jeff goldblum?!

Jimmy Carr. 🤦‍♀️ I know, it's really really odd.

For some reason, when I was younger and desperate to be an actress on EastEnders I developed quite the crush on Phil Mitchell. I had a picture of him from the TV guide on my wall. 😂🙈
I was a strange kid.
I am howling at Phil Mitchell.

Reactions: 5
Well, least from starting this thread I now know we are all as fucked up as one an other 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Richard Osman

also and I literally can't believe I'm admitting this but there was one time when I found myself thinking that Jeremy Clarkson was a bit of alright (can only assume I was ovulating at the time), but then you look at his teeth and 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Guy Henry - plays Mr Hanssen in Holby 🥰
Swedish Beanpole Hanssen! I totally get that. He’s not for me, but I definitely get it. His calm mastery of all situations is very appealing. I like to call him Uncle Henrik.

Wouldn’t say no to Xavier Duval in Holby.

Reactions: 3
Okay brace yourselves, maybe the weirdest one yet...

Tim Curry, but ONLY when he's dressed as Frank N Furter in rocky horror. Hot damn, I would.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When I was growing up I really liked Eamonn Holmes & Richard Madeley.

Craig Patrickson and Neil Morrissey but only in Line of Duty. (I was really pleased DC Nigel Morton retired on full benefits 😂).

Normal crush Nate Ruess 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
When I was growing up I really liked Eamonn Holmes & Richard Madeley.
Don’t know if it’s normal or not but also
Craig Patrickson and Neil Morrissey but only in Line of Duty. (I was really pleased DC Nigel Morton retired on full benefits 😂).
Normal crush (that I assume is normal) Nate Ruess 🥰
Yeah I used to think Eamon was a bit of alright too 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some others I thought of:
- Pete Wentz (even with his questionable hair choices )
- Morrissey (When he was younger)
- Phillip Scofield (I think everyone has a bit of a crush on him though)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had a further think:

Picnic: marcus wareing
Lunch: Ned Stark
Dinner: Tyrion lannister

Hot filthy sex with lots of throwing around etc - how could i have left out KHAL DROGO - hubba hubba

or

Jamie Dornan (NOT as in 50 Shades but as serial killing psychopath in The Fall)

Girl crush: Rhiannon from the Sweet Pea books - those who Know, KNOW, for those who don't think of a serial killing, psychopathic Bridget Jones

(i seem to like psycho serial killers - am i perv? :m)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.