Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, Robert Downey Jr. Which doesn’t sound weird because it’s not really. Except I fancy him ONLY as Tony Stark. ONLY Tony. I can’t explain why. I’m not even that interested in guys really, so it baffles me even more.

Russell Brand is like, the human version of an unwashed wank sock. Sorry but he IS!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Adrian Dunbar - as Hastings in Line Of Duty, there's something about him in that uniform. 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This thread has taken an interesting turn. We’ve now moved on to fictional and real life serial killers and psychopaths lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some others I thought of:
- Pete Wentz (even with his questionable hair choices )
- Morrissey (When he was younger)
- Phillip Scofield (I think everyone has a bit of a crush on him though)
Yes Morrissey! I’m a huge fan and even find the old version quite sexy when I’ve seen him live...Shame about his personality and opinions.

Reactions: 5
Ted Bundy :love::love:
Speaking of mass murderers .. I wanted to write to Peter Sutcliffe in prison (I was about 13 at the time!). I remember asking my mother for his address πŸ˜‚. I even got my father to drive me to where he was arrested (he was caught in my hometown). My mates still take the piss out of me for it .. Mrs Yorksire Ripper πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes Morrissey! I’m a huge fan and even find the old version quite sexy when I’ve seen him live...Shame about his personality and opinions.
Morrissey definitely!

Reactions: 1
Jamie Dornan in The Fall! 😍😍😍 Oh my Sexy Psycho Daddy!
YESSSSSSS 😍😍😍 the beard, the accent, dangerooouuuuusssss

Anyone watch Stargate Atlantis back in the day? I used to have a weird crush on David Hewlett who played Rodney πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
Speaking of mass murderers .. I wanted to write to Peter Sutcliffe in prison (I was about 13 at the time!). I remember asking my mother for his address πŸ˜‚. I even got my father to drive me to where he was arrested (he was caught in my hometown). My mates still take the piss out of me for it .. Mrs Yorksire Ripper πŸ€ͺ
OMG what did he write to you and say?

I also have had a very very weird crush on Anne Hegarty (the governess), something about the suit and stern manner πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I had a further think:

Picnic: marcus wareing
Lunch: Ned Stark
Dinner: Tyrion lannister

Hot filthy sex with lots of throwing around etc - how could i have left out KHAL DROGO - hubba hubba

or

Jamie Dornan (NOT as in 50 Shades but as serial killing psychopath in The Fall)

Girl crush: Rhiannon from the Sweet Pea books - those who Know, KNOW, for those who don't think of a serial killing, psychopathic Bridget Jones

(i seem to like psycho serial killers - am i perv? :m)
Love him in the fall

Mine are Greg Davies, James Acaster and Ricky Gervais 😍😍 love a man that tickles me

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.