Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to have a thing for William Hague, quite a while ago in my defense. Then found out a male friend of a friend has already had him a long time ago!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Raymond Blanc, Michael Ball, Jeremy Paxman, Louis Theroux, Alan Rickman when he was alive. ๐Ÿ˜ข

My girl crushes are Mary Portas and Emma Thompson. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Oooh forgot, I quite fancy Gary Oldman too.
Especially as Sirius Black.

My normal crush is Chris Hemsworth though. That man ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I adored the late Alan Rickman - that voice! Bob Odenkirk who plays Saul Goodman in Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad, Norman Reedus from the Walking Dead and Geoffrey Dean Morgan who is currently also in the Walking Dead.

Reactions: 11
A lot of people say him. I really donโ€™t see the appeal myself. Now, Jack or Kush or Keanu from EastEnders, they I definitely fancy. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Jack aka Scott was in my class at school! He has not changed. haha :)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Billy Corgan... but I was young stupid and probably drunk.
See also Billie Joe Armstrong.
Still would on the latter.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.