Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how could I have forgotten Matthew Goode..............

love :love:View attachment 10269
He doesn’t belong in this thread! There is no good reason to NOT fancy Matthew Goode, he is an exquisite being. In some ways I’m going to miss him more from the crown than claire foy or Matt Smith. Absolute sex.on.legs in that role...(OT but anyone know whose taking over?)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He doesn’t belong in this thread! There is no good reason to NOT fancy Matthew Goode, he is an exquisite being. In some ways I’m going to miss him more from the crown than claire foy or Matt Smith. Absolute sex.on.legs in that role...(OT but anyone know whose taking over?)
Your username has reminded me of a very soft spot I used to have for David Caruso from CSI Miami back in the day πŸ˜‚ think it was the sunglasses!

Erm... right... back to Matthew Goode 😍😍 I want some sweet dreams tonight 😍🀀

Reactions: 1
Your username has reminded me of a very soft spot I used to have for David Caruso from CSI Miami back in the day πŸ˜‚ think it was the sunglasses!

Your username has reminded me of Lindsey Buckingham of Fleetwood Mac 🀀😍

Reactions: 1
Mine are all old men, and mostly womanisers πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Ian McShane
Sean Bean
Anthony Hopkins
Jack Nicholson
Sam Elliott
Jeff Bridges
Liam Cunningham

Basically I like em old as duck and bearded.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Masood from eastenders
Omg yes he was lovely!

Detective ☺ Jimmy Perez cant think of his real name now. Him from shetland
Also Luther but thats a given.
The dodgy bloke from the bay who did it with the detective lady
Im sure theres more...... ☺

Peter Barlow from Corrie 😍
Ohhhhh yeah. Mind you i cant decide whether is like the new image since he cane back from wherever he last went. The beard is a bit too much. Altho hair is better. The turn ups on the jeans he had are a no from me tho.
Ive thought about this too much ....

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Chris Moyles
Andre Rieu (I'm so sorry πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I have no idea why)
Marco Pierre White (As above! And ONLY in his chef whites)
David Hasslehoff
I used to have a crush on Richard E Grant, but I don't anymore because he's a nob!
Christopher Lambert ( but only in Highlander)
There's more but I can't think, so I will be back πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Mine are all old men, and mostly womanisers πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Ian McShane
Sean Bean
Anthony Hopkins
Jack Nicholson
Sam Elliott
Jeff Bridges
Liam Cunningham

Basically I like em old as duck and bearded.
Michael Douglas (his father too, when he was in his 20’s).

• Heart
Gary Cole, like from the 90's. But he could well be my Dad right now. πŸ˜…πŸ€ͺ:p

Also John Schneider and Steve Guttenberg in Three Men and a Baby and I wasn't even born yet then! Ah.... that's embarrassing.

Last edited:
I adored the late Alan Rickman - that voice! Bob Odenkirk who plays Saul Goodman in Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad, Norman Reedus from the Walking Dead and Geoffrey Dean Morgan who is currently also in the Walking Dead.
Geoffrey Dean Morgan is just the sexiest guy ... one of my husbands friends looks like him so I often just sit there staring like a goon πŸ˜‚

Jane Goldman (Jonathan Ross's wife) could make me consider "batting for the other side". I was a bit shocked when I found myself attracted to her................can't think of another female I've considered in that way before. Anybody else (who is not gay) found themselves hankering after a member of the same sex? and who does it for you?
She’s over here at the moment working on the same thing as my husband ... should I pass on your details ??? πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

You mentioning CSI has reminded me of another one - William Petersen as Gil Grissom in the original CSI, but also and especially in the film Manhunter when he was younger.

image.jpeg

I also used to have a VERY big crush on Trent Reznor, but now when I see a picture of him all I see is Chris Ingham, because for a short time in the mid 2000s he had a similar fringe :sick:

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s over here at the moment working on the same thing as my husband ... should I pass on your details ??? πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Causewaygal ..............I'm so tempted, but I've just had a G&T so inhibitions are pretty low at the moment.............she might take advantage of me! πŸ€©πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.