Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for double post but should have added Richard Osman. I know heโ€™s not the best looking but I canโ€™t help been attracted to him haha

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Isnโ€™t this supposed to be about celebs we really SHOULDNโ€™t fancy?? David Beckham etc are high on lists that most people DO fancy. Just sayin......

Reactions: 9
Isnโ€™t this supposed to be about celebs we really SHOULDNโ€™t fancy?? David Beckham etc are high on lists that most people DO fancy. Just sayin......
True, but this page definitely turned into a this is who I fancy no shame whatsoever as well page.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I've thought of another one.

Till Lindemann, vocalist of the German industrial metal band Rammstein. Mainly for his voice. Oh, to have him whispering in my ear!! (In German of course. Wouldn't have a clue what he was saying but it would sound very nice).

image.jpeg

It seems I have a thing for older men.

• Heart
Gordon Ramsay. Itโ€™s his hair and his wrinkly face definitely old enough to be my dad but still definitely would.

Woody Harrelson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.