Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louis Theroux
David Tennant
Romesh Ranganathan

The therapist from My Mad Fat Diary is also Professor Quirrell from Harry Potter. It took me ages to realise. πŸ˜‚

Also agree with Steve. For some reason he seems more attractive now than when he was younger.
MIND BLOWN!!!

Reactions: 3
Tim Dekay who plays Peter Burke in White Collar!

Always crushes on Matt Bomer but that’s normal! But recently I’ve been re-watching all of the seasons again and I’d so do Tim Dekay! (He’s probably old enough to be my dad, mind! πŸ™ˆ)

Louis Theroux
David Tennant
Romesh Ranganathan
David Tennant should not be sandwiched between those two more 'aquired' tastes (lovely guys no doubt but you know. )

Sure he's no David Beckham in regards to the least appropriate person ever posted in a thread devoted to guilty pleasures and weird celebrity crushes (whether you are attracted to him or not I would argue David Beckham is an objectively beautiful man) but David Tennant is still a hot as duck by many accounts
I don't know why I made this long post about such an inconsequential thing. But 1. Stop posting recognised hotties 2. Yes I know this isn't GG, ok do what you want 3. Let me just sit quietly and think about DT a little longer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This thread has reminded me of my obsession with Orlando Bloom. I think my first crush was Joshua Jackson. I asked for all the Mighty Ducks videos and my mum thought I had a thing for Emilio Estevez πŸ˜‚

Currently Adam Driver- either as Kylo Ren or himself, I’m not picky

Reactions: 2
This thread has reminded me of my obsession with Orlando Bloom. I think my first crush was Joshua Jackson. I asked for all the Mighty Ducks videos and my mum thought I had a thing for Emilio Estevez πŸ˜‚

Currently Adam Driver- either as Kylo Ren or himself, I’m not picky
Oh yes I liked him in Girls!

Phil Collins (when he was younger/during the Genesis days)
Robert Sheehan

Reactions: 1
Oh no not Paul Hollywood πŸ˜‚. A work friend went out with a man that looked like a cross between Paul Hollywood and the German husband from gogglebox

• Haha
Ok, I'll admit some more... past and present...

My first crush, when I was 11, was Mr Tumnus from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe (played by James McAvoy)

Steve Buscemi
Gary Cole
David Wicks from EastEnders
The therapist from My Mad Fat Diary
Paul Dano
Tim Roth
Bran Stark
Steve Carrell
Michael Madsen (1990s only!)

Thora Birch, especially in Ghost World (my avatar)
Kate Mossman (Journalist and BBC4 presenter) - there is something about her and her uniquely dated sense of style. She still wears the same clothes that she wore 10 years ago, with jewellery that doesn't match. But it completely works on her.
Emilia Clarke
Yes! I'm not alone with Gary Cole I see and that's relieving somewhat ha.

Also Eric stoltz though he could be my dad again, but look at him back in the 80s and who cares!

Reactions: 1
Eddie Jones ; England’s Rugby coach.

There’s something very shaggable about him and also the comedian Omid Djalili, I’d do him too .

Chris Hemsworth is definitely NOT a celeb we shouldn’t fancy. That man is a first class God!

And Gary Oldman definitely has something about him.
I do get the Gary oldman thing buy sometimes he really looks like his sister and now we have a secret thing for old Mo from eastendersπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Okay brace yourselves, maybe the weirdest one yet...

Tim Curry, but ONLY when he's dressed as Frank N Furter in rocky horror. Hot damn, I would.
Now you say it I can see where you are coming from for sure. I always had a thing for Brad in that movie too

Roger Daltrey 😈

Last edited:
Horatio from csi Miami. It's my first post on here go easy with the queasy ladies 😎 red in the head good in the bed πŸ™Š

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.