Celebs with ugly/attractive voices

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Voices that get on my tits......

All the Loose Women, especially Linda and Colleen.
Bruno Tonioli
James Corden, the smug face makes it worse.
Katie Price
Cheryl Cole/Tweedy/Vaseline

Voices that give me a semi........

Spongebob Squarepants
Sarah Millican

Reactions: 2
I'm just watching "Sense and Sensibility" and Harriet Walter's voice is grating on me.

The Hairy Bikers. Was watching them earlier today, just love their voices and accents.

And, as others have said, Matthew McConaghay, and Mark Strong.

Can't think of any women, weirdly enough! Probably just anyone with a warm, friendly Yorkshire or Geordie accent.

Reactions: 1
Sorry jumping on this thread, I have voices I'd like to hear read audio books.
Micheal sheen ( the Welsh one)
Don Warrington
Anthony Hopkins

Reactions: 3
—Anyone with vocal fry
I had no idea what vocal fry was till recently, but podcasters (I listen to a lot) have brought my attention to it. That affected voice is even worse when you're hearing it through headphones - it's almost painful. Is it supposed to sound sexy, or exotic or something? It's very Californian Valley Girl / Kardashian? Maybe.

Lauren Goodger has a godawful voice (and I'm not picking on Essex), she just talks like she writes (illiterate) like she acts.

And Russell Brand, though everything else about him is tiresome as well.

I'm sure Joe Pasquale (remember him? the comedian with the helium voice) probably appears on some people's irritating voice lists, but I think he's quite a sweet, humble person, so I'll give him a pass.

If you knew me you'd probably think my Glaswegian accent was annoying, even though I speak quite nicely 😆

Miriam Margolyes (oh noes) has a gorgeous voice, though, shame about her potty mouth (and vivid imagination - I've said it on other threads, my boyf's mum thinks she makes all of her more colourful / X-rated tales up).

I'm sure many of the beautiful voice people make a pretty penny out of voiceover work, like Miriam does.

Reactions: 6
The most perfect voice of all time belonged to Christopher Lee.

Reactions: 6
Rita Ora the Whorea’s voice really grates - speaking even more so than singing. She sounds like she needs her adenoids taking out

Reactions: 4
Miriam Margolyes (oh noes) has a gorgeous voice, though, shame about her potty mouth (and vivid imagination - I've said it on other threads, my boyf's mum thinks she makes all of her more colourful / X-rated tales up).
I have a suspicion a lot of her stuff is at the very least exaggerated.

Reactions: 4
I find Prince Harry’s voice awful and cringe! He definitely was not made for audio books!!
And I must say, although I don’t like her, Meghan markle actually has a lovely sounding voice

Like:
Lana Del Rey (speaking voice)
Saoirse Ronan
Idris Elba

Dislike:
Sara Cox
Vernon Kay
Alan Carr

• Heart
Haha I love Tattle. I didn't expect there to be an AL thread let alone a post about her annoying voice. What a gift.
Her and Ashley James, bloody awful. Voices and everything else about them. Just how do people like this actually gain a following, they are impossible to listen to 🤦‍♀️