Celebs breaking Covid rules so we can unfollow them

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe Lewis has posted a photo of her friends out there with her celebrating her birthday. Surely they can't all be claiming to be there for business? I really hope the brands these idiots work with drop them and realise that they are completely irresponsible and people don't want to be buying stuff from these self indulgent dickheads. On the other hand, you've got people like Dr Alex posting that he's had the vaccine today. I'd like to see people like him given more attention and praise rather than these z list idiots

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Malin andersson was in Dubai since Christmas Eve until today. As soon as the Christmas lockdown was announced she bought a 1 way ticket to “get away from this tit”. Whilst there she’s been on yachts, stayed in a 3/4 different hotels, been hanging out with a big group of people, getting pissed. She even said something like this on one of her stories “I was supposed to come out here and work but who am I kidding? I haven’t done any work out here just been drinking everyday” now she’s back at home in her house with her friends who she claims are “roomies” having a party for one of their birthdays. Isn’t she supposed to quarantine? Ahh it just annoys me so much!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The government needs to have police at the airport waiting for dubai flights and ask for proof of work, quarantine etc. The government needs to do something about this

Reactions: 22
Malin andersson was in Dubai since Christmas Eve until today. As soon as the Christmas lockdown was announced she bought a 1 way ticket to “get away from this tit”. Whilst there she’s been on yachts, stayed in a 3/4 different hotels, been hanging out with a big group of people, getting pissed. She even said something like this on one of her stories “I was supposed to come out here and work but who am I kidding? I haven’t done any work out here just been drinking everyday” now she’s back at home in her house with her friends who she claims are “roomies” having a party for one of their birthdays. Isn’t she supposed to quarantine? Ahh it just annoys me so much!
She doesnt need to isolate after returning from Dubai - probably the reason most of them have gone out there. I just watched her stories. She’s obviously being inundated with DMs calling her out for going away but now she’s continuing to break lockdown by going to a lodge with two friends (and probably more) when you’re not even supposed to do that? She doesn’t care. You can just tell by watching her stories she gives absolutely zero shits about it. It’s a disgrace.

• Angry
also, that mask she has on in the airport story video. That’s not an appropriate face covering! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Just read there that apparently Zara Holland has avoided jail and has received a 4.5k fine. She should have been made an example of to show tough consequences for the rest of these brain dead airheads. Reading through this thread has got me so raging!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Not a celeb but a trashy beg of an influencer. pls refer to this post on her page and all the comments.
what UTTER trash.

Not a celeb but a trashy beg of an influencer. pls refer to this post on her page and all the comments.
what UTTER trash.
I remember my first time in business class too Georgia. Except I paid for the ticket and wasn’t offered a seat from economy because the plane was at 15% capacity.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
She’s on her stories having a party after getting back from Dubai. Pretty sure these girls don’t live with her, correct me if I’m wrong. She’s coming across as an entitled spoilt brat, she’s so entitled. I hope she gets reported if she has broke rules.

Attachments

• Angry
Rochelle Humes was in Dubai too.

She looked very uncomfortable when there was a Covid discussion on This Morning and Matthew Wright got a dig in about TV presenters going off on holiday!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Rochelle Humes was in Dubai too.

She looked very uncomfortable when there was a Covid discussion on This Morning and Matthew Wright got a dig in about TV presenters going off on holiday!
I didn’t know about Rochelle. Unfollowed.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Most of the Insta Huns that broadcast their lives are very quiet all week .. Sam Faeirs Danni Armstrong Amy Childs Mario Falcones Pete Wicks Joey Essex all in Dubai or Maldives .. they shouldn’t get away with it

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Most of the Insta Huns that broadcast their lives are very quiet all week .. Sam Faeirs Danni Armstrong Amy Childs Mario Falcones Pete Wicks Joey Essex all in Dubai or Maldives .. they shouldn’t get away with it
Amy Childs has been posting stories, looks like she still in the UK? She could be pretending though like Mario and Zara McDermott are pretending they’re still in the UK when they’re not :cautious: I had typed out a reply defending Danni saying she was still here HOWEVER I realised before posting I meant Lydia Bright and that I’d unfollowed Danni when she had that birthday party during the second lockdown in England :LOL:

Danielle Armstrong could possibly be away by the looks of her last Instagram post. They’re definitely out somewhere on New Year’s and it doesn’t look like the UK as it’s on lockdown - it could be an old photo but I don’t think she’s been away anywhere? Her comments are also turned off :cautious: not surprised she’s not arsed seeing as she’s broken lockdown rules before.

Reactions: 5
Amy Childs has been posting stories, looks like she still in the UK? She could be pretending though like Mario and Zara McDermott are pretending they’re still in the UK when they’re not :cautious: I had typed out a reply defending Danni saying she was still here HOWEVER I realised before posting I meant Lydia Bright and that I’d unfollowed Danni when she had that birthday party during the second lockdown in England :LOL:

Danielle Armstrong could possibly be away by the looks of her last Instagram post. They’re definitely out somewhere on New Year’s and it doesn’t look like the UK as it’s on lockdown - it could be an old photo but I don’t think she’s been away anywhere? Her comments are also turned off :cautious: not surprised she’s not arsed seeing as she’s broken lockdown rules before.
Dimwits.

Chloe Lewis has posted a photo of her friends out there with her celebrating her birthday. Surely they can't all be claiming to be there for business? I really hope the brands these idiots work with drop them and realise that they are completely irresponsible and people don't want to be buying stuff from these self indulgent dickheads. On the other hand, you've got people like Dr Alex posting that he's had the vaccine today. I'd like to see people like him given more attention and praise rather than these z list idiots
They’ll only drop them if people complain.
You know what to do people!

Not fair. I haven't seen my mum for 13 months now. Not any of my family. My daughter has additional needs and we haven't been able to go to any classes or start nursery which would help her. We are in the house 24/7. Boycott all these Z listers. Also, will be disappointed in Fleur. If its true, then unfollow.

Reactions: 17
I see it’s reported the Beckham’s flew to Miami via private jet to celebrate NYE with their soon to be DIL’s family!

I said on the Sam Faiers post that I live under the flight path for STN. Whilst their official line is that the terminal is classed from 1700- 0500 every day as there are no flights the amount of private Jets leaving in the early hours of the morning is surprising. Flightradar24 app and the 2-4am wide awake zone has its perks! This must be how some of the big profile celebs are getting away and not being papped at airports.

Last edited:
  • Wow
You've got to love the brass neck on Emily Shak.... "What do you like to do during lockdown?"... "Go for walks....."
Aye hen, did you walk to the maldives (where she is right now)? lying about it,treating your followers like idiots!!!
Also she's clearly admitted she's not out in the Maldives for work 🤔

Danielle Armstrong was in Dubai as her fella put photos and stories up on his insta.

• Angry