Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Chloe Ferry
Olivia and Alex Bowen
Sophie Kaesai
Gabby Allen and her boyfriend
All of the towie cast have tried to social distance on the show but in instagram pics all stood next to each other

These people get paid everytime we click on one of their ads, they get paid more than NHS workers, they get paid more than essential shop workers and what are they all doing???

Please unfollow and please name anyone!

• Angry
Reactions: 58

Chablis1

VIP Member
Zara Holland will be appearing in court on Wed charged with breaching COVID laws. Facing an £18,000 fine and a year in jail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Emmadale

VIP Member
Rochelle Humes was in Dubai too.

She looked very uncomfortable when there was a Covid discussion on This Morning and Matthew Wright got a dig in about TV presenters going off on holiday!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Lk truth

VIP Member
Vogue is a cruel bitch she’s only come to fame from Brian mcfadden I know her and she was a bully in school.... a big time Cunt horse face 😂 they all living the life while we all suffering disgusting 🤢 need to all unfollow these bloggers

Report the bitches

• Wow
Reactions: 46

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Interesting thread. They’re clearly all cunts, but I think we’re playing fast & loose with the term ‘celebs’ here. Should be: ‘talentless reality stars with hardly any brain cells to scratch their arses with, breaking lock down rules’ ?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Right I'm ranting....
So let's put to one side that alot if us understand rules, understand that by following the rules it will save lives, not just because of covid but keep covid patient's down in hospitals so others can get help because other illnesses and accidents haven't just stopped happening. Also that we will save businesses and jobs because we will be able to get back to work quicker...let's push that to one side..(cos I will get angry that I'm a hair stylist out of work for a 3rd time over the last year).

WHY..DO..INFLUENCERS/CELEBS..THINK..THEY..ARE..LUCKLY..BECAUSE...THEY..CAN...AFFORD..TOO..GO..AWAY!!?! I'm seeing this ALOT...guess what "TILLIE big Tits" (i made up that influencer name 🤪) guess what...we can afford it too, I have 6k credit from a holiday from last June with TUI. As do alot of the British public, and at this rate we won't get our summer 2021 holidays if the plebs carry on doing what they like...we aren't "sheep" for following the rules we purely aren't over entitled dickheads who think they deserve a holiday (sorry to work) in a sunny place...

Lets make these idiots unemployed...simple..stop watching them, unfollow, don't support them.
Low engagement equals less money from ads and brands no longer wanting to work with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

mich_iam

Piers Morgan is in Antigua. Complete hypocrite who has sat on GMB for months and moaned about people not following the rules and he’s gone on his holidays breaking tier 4 restrictions.

The reason they aren’t posting is purely because they know what they’re doing is wrong. It’s shocking. I’ve never seen so many love island and TOWIE stars so “busy” with work.

Also, Laura Anderson from Love Island is in Dubai as well.

Lockie and Yaz in Dubai.. she has a post up want to work from home with your wifi.. dm me... why didn’t she work from home with her wifi... she said in the Towie episode they were going on holiday to Dubai for Xmas .. suddenly it’s for work because they were in a tier 4 area
This makes me laugh because she got called out for it when she posted and she told the person to “mind their own business” to which she was swiftly told that her constantly putting her life on Instagram meant she was making it everyone’s business. Complete idiots. Jessica Wright was on insta complaining because her holiday to Dubai for NY had been cancelled due to the restrictions. I rolled my eyes when I watched her stories but in all fairness, I’ve got a lot more respect for her because she could have still gone... everyone else has. And she didn’t.

• Angry
Reactions: 37

Ladsladslads666

Vogue Williams in Barbados
Montana Brown in Barbados
Gizzi Erskine in Barbados, went to DJ at her mates new restaurant but it’s no longer happening due to the new restrictions so I guess she’s there on holiday now.

Sophie Piper (Love Island) just posted a story on a plane
Maya Jama is off to Dubai for work/DJ set.

None of these trips are for essential work. These people have all broken tier 4 rules.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

mich_iam

Zara Holland from Love Island and her boyfriend who’ve had their holiday to Barbados come back to bite them now they’ve been arrested trying to flee back to the UK after her boyfriend tested positive.

Reactions: 35

Emmadale

VIP Member
19381D3B-9F65-49D0-9E05-4639CC86726C.png

A lot of people are turning on these celebs for it 🙏🏻

It’s not like they’re stuck at home in teeny flats whilst we’re not supposed to travel.

Reactions: 32

PoppyD

And what will happen to them for leaving tier 4 to go on holiday. Nothing. When the rest of us are here not even seeing our family. The whole system is a joke

Reactions: 28

Gilly88

Just read the sky news article on the new Dubai quarantine. Errr there’s been a 52% rise in cases in Dubai!!! Actually disgusting and many linked to UK travellers. Who wants to bet that the majority of people actually affected are low paid hotel workers.

Not to be dramatic but these influencers are literally killing people. They are influencing people to travel and spread this virus.

Reactions: 27

La_frenchie

Lets make these idiots unemployed...simple..stop watching them, unfollow, don't support them.
Low engagement equals less money from ads and brands no longer wanting to work with them.
[/QUOTE]

Yes! We've got the power to make these vapid people irrelevant

• Heart
Reactions: 27