Celebs breaking Covid rules so we can unfollow them

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thread so people can post any influencers or celebs breaking covid rules.

Reactions: 8
Chloe Ferry
Olivia and Alex Bowen
Sophie Kaesai
Gabby Allen and her boyfriend
All of the towie cast have tried to social distance on the show but in instagram pics all stood next to each other

These people get paid everytime we click on one of their ads, they get paid more than NHS workers, they get paid more than essential shop workers and what are they all doing???

Please unfollow and please name anyone!

• Angry
Reactions: 58
Madison Sarah (proof and tea is all in her thread), Hannah Renee, Rachel Leary
Sophia and Cinzia and her sister Lidia
Naomi Genes
Aaand most of the threads I follow on here actually 😂

Reactions: 14
sam faires currently on holiday (possibly in the maldives or south africa) when surrey is in tier 4!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Saffron Barker. Check her thread on here for more information, but a few days before Xmas she drove to Lake District to pick up her boyfriend then claimed he had been living with her family and this was a justification for having him at Xmas + had another household. Brighton is in tier 4.

Reactions: 14
Joey Essex in Dubai all on the Sims sisters stories and not one thing in media about him

Reactions: 16
Louise Thompson and Ryan went to Devon over christmas
Apparently Zara and Sam are now in the maldives

Reactions: 12
Zara Holland from Love Island and her boyfriend who’ve had their holiday to Barbados come back to bite them now they’ve been arrested trying to flee back to the UK after her boyfriend tested positive.

Reactions: 35
Vogue Williams in Barbados
Montana Brown in Barbados
Gizzi Erskine in Barbados, went to DJ at her mates new restaurant but it’s no longer happening due to the new restrictions so I guess she’s there on holiday now.

Sophie Piper (Love Island) just posted a story on a plane
Maya Jama is off to Dubai for work/DJ set.

None of these trips are for essential work. These people have all broken tier 4 rules.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
And what will happen to them for leaving tier 4 to go on holiday. Nothing. When the rest of us are here not even seeing our family. The whole system is a joke

Reactions: 28
Vogue is a cruel witch she’s only come to fame from Brian mcfadden I know her and she was a bully in school.... a big time bleep horse face 😂 they all living the life while we all suffering disgusting 🤢 need to all unfollow these bloggers

Report the witches

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Mario falcone is on holiday but posting pics pretending he’s at home 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Lockie and Yaz in Dubai.. she has a post up want to work from home with your wifi.. dm me... why didn’t she work from home with her wifi... she said in the Towie episode they were going on holiday to Dubai for Xmas .. suddenly it’s for work because they were in a tier 4 area

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Piers Morgan is in Antigua. Complete hypocrite who has sat on GMB for months and moaned about people not following the rules and he’s gone on his holidays breaking tier 4 restrictions.

The reason they aren’t posting is purely because they know what they’re doing is wrong. It’s shocking. I’ve never seen so many love island and TOWIE stars so “busy” with work.

Also, Laura Anderson from Love Island is in Dubai as well.

Lockie and Yaz in Dubai.. she has a post up want to work from home with your wifi.. dm me... why didn’t she work from home with her wifi... she said in the Towie episode they were going on holiday to Dubai for Xmas .. suddenly it’s for work because they were in a tier 4 area
This makes me laugh because she got called out for it when she posted and she told the person to “mind their own business” to which she was swiftly told that her constantly putting her life on Instagram meant she was making it everyone’s business. Complete idiots. Jessica Wright was on insta complaining because her holiday to Dubai for NY had been cancelled due to the restrictions. I rolled my eyes when I watched her stories but in all fairness, I’ve got a lot more respect for her because she could have still gone... everyone else has. And she didn’t.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
I'm suprised by piers Morgan I seen him post on insta and someone commented what about your sons on holiday. Again were all tret like peasants while the rest do as they please

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I'm shocked about Piers Morgan! Isn't he back on GMB tomorrow? Wonder if it will be brought up.

Reactions: 12