Celebs breaking Covid rules so we can unfollow them

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kelsey and Ella from Towie
Joshua Richie
Bethan from Geordie Shore
Georgia Steele, Fran and Joanna from love island
Wes Nelson
All in Dubai!!

Josh Denzel and his girlfriend are in Barbados.

Probably so many more away and hiding it!

Reactions: 9
Zara Holland will be appearing in court on Wed charged with breaching COVID laws. Facing an £18,000 fine and a year in jail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Kelsey and Ella from Towie
Joshua Richie
Bethan from Geordie Shore
Georgia Steele, Fran and Joanna from love island
Wes Nelson
All in Dubai!!

Josh Denzel and his girlfriend are in Barbados.

Probably so many more away and hiding it!
Josh denzel also posted a pic of him and gf with the caption “Chinese wife happy life” ...... wild

everyone on molly mae thread have turned to dislikkng her due to both Covid rule breaking (she’s been on EIGHT holidays this year appaza) and also posting Maldives content and showing off Chanel/prada stuff in the current climate 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Chloe Lewis staying on her post to anyone who questions her that her family were in Dubai before tier 4 but only posted the story a week later.. yet on her Xmas day post she says I miss spending Xmas with my family but I’ll be spending Nye with them .. tier 4 happened on December 19

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Yes to this thread absolutely disgusted with all these z listers😩plus 2021 less followers less daily fail columms however will they cope 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Chloe Lewis staying on her post to anyone who questions her that her family were in Dubai before tier 4 but only posted the story a week later.. yet on her Xmas day post she says I miss spending Xmas with my family but I’ll be spending Nye with them .. tier 4 happened on December 19
I saw that... I checked her insta and she has photos of her in Dubai from November so I assumed she did currently live there. Her passive aggressive response though ended me :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I literally went on a massive unfollowing spree today - Kady McDermott is clearly deleting negative comments on her insta from people criticising her. Her holiday can’t be that exciting if she’s doing that :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Dawn ward and Nicole from RHOC are in Dubai. Hugging one another
Gemma Collins is supposedly also in Dubai
Fern McCann is in South Africa

• Angry
Reactions: 8
With the new government announcement at 8pm surely these cunts will now have to self isolate after Dubai!!?

What can we do about this? I feel so disgusted by all this I need to do something! What can we all do collectively to make people see what goes on behind closed doors??

Reactions: 18
Dawn ward and Nicole from RHOC are in Dubai. Hugging one another
Gemma Collins is supposedly also in Dubai
Fern McCann is in South Africa
Surprised about Gemma. Both her parents have covid and her dad is really ill in hospital with it. If it turns out she is I would be really really disappointed.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
We should be able to report these “celebs” who break the rules and report them to the police and something be done !! It is the law ?! But oh wait, these Z listers of course thing they are above the law ) silly me 🙃

Does anyone know if you can contact your local MP about whether there is any planned consequences for rule breakers in the public eye making a mockery of ‘ordinary’ people (AKA the BACKBONE of this country)? What message does it send out? I don’t know if that’s the right authority to contact, don’t know if anyone has any knowledge about it?

Reactions: 14
Can you not report people online anonymously now to the police? I assume contacting businesses and brands that work with these influencers won’t work? Considering that they all claim they're out there for work and none of them are working pretty much says it all.
I also unfortunately unfollowed Amber Gill. She flew out to Dubai when tier 4 came into place and claimed at the time she was unaware on the rules and it was a 4 day work trip. This was nearly 2 weeks ago and she’s still out there.
Also Demi Jones and Eve & Jessica Gale from Love Island are all out in Dubai together.

Reactions: 7
Reason why I created this thread. No idea how to do something about it all! And the saddest thing is, there probably isn't anything we can do :( but lets keep sharing so we can at least try to do something! X

Reactions: 12