Celebs breaking Covid rules so we can unfollow them

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting thread. They’re clearly all cunts, but I think we’re playing fast & loose with the term ‘celebs’ here. Should be: ‘talentless reality stars with hardly any brain cells to scratch their arses with, breaking lock down rules’ ?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Does anyone know if you can contact your local MP about whether there is any planned consequences for rule breakers in the public eye making a mockery of ‘ordinary’ people (AKA the BACKBONE of this country)? What message does it send out? I don’t know if that’s the right authority to contact, don’t know if anyone has any knowledge about it?
I would have thought a report could be made to the police constabulary that the individual resides in. Police constabularies have online reporting. i.e. Yaz from TOWIE, Essex police. She has clearly said she is going to Dubai on HOLIDAY, but then changed her story once the tiers were announced. If enough people made reports then the police surely would have to respond?

Reactions: 5
Surprised about Gemma. Both her parents have covid and her dad is really ill in hospital with it. If it turns out she is I would be really really disappointed.
Gemmas mum n dad never had covid she lied

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yep check out her thread on here and Twitter people are going for her. There’s no way on earth she’d be allowed near her dad if he had covid and if she did by holding his hand she would of had to isolate for 10 days AFTER... and having a picture with him in hospital. Ur not even allowed to visit 🤯 such a liar! She needs to be called out for it

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Interesting thread. They’re clearly all cunts, but I think we’re playing fast & loose with the term ‘celebs’ here. Should be: ‘talentless reality stars with hardly any brain cells to scratch their arses with, breaking lock down rules’ ?
Nonentities. Selfish, brainless and up their own arses.

Reactions: 7
Olivia Bowen said she was going on a work trip to Dubai, but has been seen watching her husband like a hawk whilst he djs being around no mask Chloe Ferry, Sophie Kaesai, Ella. She's also been seen on a gifted boat ride for her birthday. Inside lifestyle is the brand they are promoting. Her excuse for work is a photoshoot for her new clothing line (selling tracksuits) and promoting Inside Lifestyle to people who can't afford it and can't go anywhere anyway. Is it necessary for her to do that in Dubai? Is it essential? Nope.

Reactions: 19
Wish Boris would lock down our borders leaving all the Z listers abroad
There is talk now of talks being had today about changing the border requirements because of outrage about this. I’m so pissed off about it - I don’t have kids or anything but the amount of people now struggling because of school closures is insane whilst every man and his dog is flying off to the Caribbean and Dubai. They say “no international travel allowed” but which influencer is gonna abide by that if their flights are still running. No checks at the airports. Ridiculous

Reactions: 17
Where did Paige and Finn go... Zero from them recently so assume they've also broke lockdown to travel?

Reactions: 2
Wish Boris would lock down our borders leaving all the Z listers abroad
This would be brilliant!!! I'm pretty sure they'd be crying to come home once their money starts running low!
Quick enough to get out the country because it doesn't suit their lifestyle!

Reactions: 6
EMILY SHAK - Scottish influencer who’s father passed away with COVID in November! Has just landed in the Maldives with her criminal bf. She’s posting like she’s at home - he posted this pic today along with one of them both on a flight yesterday.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
EMILY SHAK - Scottish influencer who’s father passed away with COVID in November! Has just landed in the Maldives with her criminal bf. She’s posting like she’s at home - he posted this pic today along with one of them both on a flight yesterday.
Makes me angry 😠

There’s so many of them lots of Irish influences here we’re doing the same last lockdown and nothing was done about it makes me so angry to think we all struggling they all need to be unfollowed and reported lol

Reactions: 5
Was very disappointed with Gizzi Erskine as I thought she would have more common sense. I don’t think a DJ gig in Barbados is classed as essential work and her trip is as essential as the love island celeb promoting PLT or some other shite from exotic locations. I get that the food industry has been decimated this year, I work in this sector myself. I’d rather someone be honest and say that they were offered a free trip and took it rather than dress it up and slag off a reality tv star who did exactly the same thing.

Reactions: 6
Omg I can’t believe the news about Gemma lying? Surely not? Disgusting if it’s true.

Shaughna Phillips is also on holiday. Didn’t even think about Paige and Finn. Trying to be clever and not post about it. Hopefully the announcement today means that they need to come home and cut their holidays short. I hope they continue to get dragged on their socials about this.

Maya Jama? I checked her story today and she hasn’t posted much but seen a video which looked like she was DJ’ing at a beach club? Is it an old video... I’ll be disappointed if she has gone away

Speaking of Kelsey from TOWIE - actually disgraceful considering that her little sister who is severely disabled caught covid a few months ago and could have died. She posted this massive rant on her stories about people not following and breaking the rules and she goes galavanting on holiday breaking said rules? It’s shocking.

Reactions: 8