Celebrity Big Brother 2024 #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the 2023 BB worth watching? Trying to decide if to watch it on ITVX.
Yes, I would say so.

Threads start here ...

Look out for Trish, then search online for stories about her lovely tweets ...

Reactions: 2
Was listening to the fab podcast 'Miss Me?' last night, and Miquita Oliver has been asked to go on CBB several times. Not surprised she's always said no, but she'd be great IMO.

Reactions: 1
I loved David and voted for him to win, but his slay thing on instagram is wearing thin now and might have to unfollow. And really side eyed the story shoutout to security guys. I mean, he is hardly Taylor Swift!

Reactions: 2
I loved David and voted for him to win, but his slay thing on instagram is wearing thin now and might have to unfollow. And really side eyed the story shoutout to security guys. I mean, he is hardly Taylor Swift!
Same. I literally unfollowed him this morning, it's very one dimensional. Its like hes playing a character now. I love him, have done since Ibiza Weekender, but it's all a bit samey now

Reactions: 3
I am watching BB and one of the lines I thought was funny from David - crocs in sports mode was said by Jenkin. So was David just copying some memes and one liners from others?

Same. I literally unfollowed him this morning, it's very one dimensional. Its like hes playing a character now. I love him, have done since Ibiza Weekender, but it's all a bit samey now
I've seen David on quite a few reality shows,he seems to be quite a one dimensional character. His loudness would eventually irritate me but he would be entertaining.

I am watching BB and one of the lines I thought was funny from David - crocs in sports mode was said by Jenkin. So was David just copying some memes and one liners from others?
The sport mode comment is often used by Croc wearers 🤷🏻‍♀️ Way before Jenkin said it

Reactions: 5
Sharon has done a podcast with Ozzy and her kids. She said there were 2 women she did not like who were “hustlers and desperate”. She will keep in contact with Bradley, David, Nikita, Levi and Zeze.

This leaves Lauren, Fern, Ekin Su and Marisha.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ekin will obviously be one of the people. Lauren is probably the other one. I hope Sharon spills some more tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 11