Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Does anyone know why Judi James didn’t do her weekly body language videos for this series? I really missed them I tihnk she’s iconic
They could of hired me to go through Nikita’s body language but I might have needed to enter the house in order to make my assessment and gobble up his knob and bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 13

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
I think it's quite harsh that he couldn't get up or do anything when he was awake. I get that they need to set up tasks etc during the night, but he's an old man having trouble sleeping, they could've done something to accommodate his needs, like let him read books or something to try and wind down.

It does explain why he slept a lot during the day.

Reactions: 12

daisybrown

VIP Member
Sharon has done a podcast with Ozzy and her kids. She said there were 2 women she did not like who were “hustlers and desperate”. She will keep in contact with Bradley, David, Nikita, Levi and Zeze.

This leaves Lauren, Fern, Ekin Su and Marisha.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

daisybrown

VIP Member
IMG_2026.png

Is Lauren watching the Osbourne podcast to find out if she is one of the desperate hustlers? Look at her phone!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
A question for ye...is there civilian/normal BB on every year?

Also I was reading a synopsis of all the previous CBB, season by season and I was really annoyed that I had never watched it before this year 😅
The drama in every CBB each year was un real...my jaw dropped lol 😆 reading.

So this years was very tame compared to previous years...has anyone an opinion or a guess why it was so tame?
---
Still me me me me with Fern 😂😂

It was so tame because a. They are all totally media savy now and go on purely for career opportunities and b. They are terrified of being cancelled.

The Kim Woodburn year and the Angie / David's dead year are particular standout shows for me

Reactions: 6

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
He mentioned in his interview with AJ and Will too, that he found it difficult at night, waking up in the small hours, and feeling very alone.
I'd say it's quite tough in there, in that respect. There's nothing to distract your mind - tv/ internet/ reading/ radio.

Strangely phrased - 'forcing medics to treat him off camera' ...for drama I suppose, the phrasing, I mean.

I wouldn't expect them to show us this, same as we didn't see the medics in with Fern. Nor should we.
Yeah Louis said when he woke up in the middle of the night and there was nowhere for him to go as they locked the bedroom doors. At home he could go and get a drink or whatever but he was stuck in the room. He said he preferred it if someone else was also awake as then he could go over to them rather than panicking on his own

• Sad
Reactions: 6

CocoLoco2

VIP Member
I am watching BB and one of the lines I thought was funny from David - crocs in sports mode was said by Jenkin. So was David just copying some memes and one liners from others?
The sport mode comment is often used by Croc wearers 🤷🏻‍♀️ Way before Jenkin said it

Reactions: 5

dyinforgoss

I’m really happy for David - he seems like a lovely guy, he’s been through it but doesn’t carry a chip on his shoulder

Reactions: 5