Celebrity Big Brother 2024 #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BB considered doing a fake eviction and putting the evictee in a room by themselves before bringing them back but couldn't do it as Louis would have been picked and he was having the problems outlined above.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else lost this week without BB and L&L
Oh yes, I did watch the “new” Law and Order on Five USA last night at 9.00 which was OK, but Jack McCoy has to be the oldest District Attorney that ever lived, these days he looks every inch of his 105 years 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's worth a watch although the attention seeking and insufferable Olivia made for unbearable viewing at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A question for ye...is there civilian/normal BB on every year?

Also I was reading a synopsis of all the previous CBB, season by season and I was really annoyed that I had never watched it before this year 😅
The drama in every CBB each year was un real...my jaw dropped lol 😆 reading.

So this years was very tame compared to previous years...has anyone an opinion or a guess why it was so tame?
---
Still me me me me with Fern 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Also I was reading a synopsis of all the previous CBB, season by season and I was really annoyed that I had never watched it before this year 😅

So this years was very tame compared to previous years...has anyone an opinion or a guess why it was so tame?
---

The civilian one just started back up last year but it was every year before when it was on, and there will be another one this year. There has been some great tv on previous CBBs so yeah this one was very tame. The one that springs to mind was Kim Woodburn… she had arguments a good few times and I’m sure security got involved. Also Leslie Jordan shouting at someone coz I think she cut up his pants 😂

Reactions: 1

---

It was so tame because a. They are all totally media savy now and go on purely for career opportunities and b. They are terrified of being cancelled.

The Kim Woodburn year and the Angie / David's dead year are particular standout shows for me

Reactions: 6