Celebrity Big Brother 2024 #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really happy for David - he seems like a lovely guy, he’s been through it but doesn’t carry a chip on his shoulder

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why Judi James didn’t do her weekly body language videos for this series? I really missed them I tihnk she’s iconic

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why Judi James didn’t do her weekly body language videos for this series? I really missed them I tihnk she’s iconic
They could of hired me to go through Nikita’s body language but I might have needed to enter the house in order to make my assessment and gobble up his knob and bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He mentioned in his interview with AJ and Will too, that he found it difficult at night, waking up in the small hours, and feeling very alone.
I'd say it's quite tough in there, in that respect. There's nothing to distract your mind - tv/ internet/ reading/ radio.

Strangely phrased - 'forcing medics to treat him off camera' ...for drama I suppose, the phrasing, I mean.

I wouldn't expect them to show us this, same as we didn't see the medics in with Fern. Nor should we.

Reactions: 4
He mentioned in his interview with AJ and Will too, that he found it difficult at night, waking up in the small hours, and feeling very alone.
I'd say it's quite tough in there, in that respect. There's nothing to distract your mind - tv/ internet/ reading/ radio.

Strangely phrased - 'forcing medics to treat him off camera' ...for drama I suppose, the phrasing, I mean.

I wouldn't expect them to show us this, same as we didn't see the medics in with Fern. Nor should we.
Yeah Louis said when he woke up in the middle of the night and there was nowhere for him to go as they locked the bedroom doors. At home he could go and get a drink or whatever but he was stuck in the room. He said he preferred it if someone else was also awake as then he could go over to them rather than panicking on his own

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think it's quite harsh that he couldn't get up or do anything when he was awake. I get that they need to set up tasks etc during the night, but he's an old man having trouble sleeping, they could've done something to accommodate his needs, like let him read books or something to try and wind down.

It does explain why he slept a lot during the day.

Reactions: 12