Celebrity Big Brother 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you ever bang your head with one of them gripper clips in your hair? It bloody hurts !!!
Stupid game anyway 🙄

David to win xoxo

Reactions: 13
Watched that back Nikita was too rough, moments before with Marisha also. That game was asking for trouble, could have been worse. I do think Nikita genuinely realised he'd gone too far and it's a horrible feeling if you have hurt someone. Fern went done with a big thud, I don't think it was put on at all.

Reactions: 42
That's exactly what he said !
Considering he has English as an additional language we can probably take it with a pinch of salt. Any serious head knocks would be treated with caution for concussion. But a wee lie down for a dramatic 10 minutes quickly cured Fern. She was absolutely fine after that big bad BOOOM

Reactions: 12
Watched that back Nikita was too rough, moments before with Marisha also. That game was asking for trouble, could have been worse. I do think Nikita genuinely realised he'd gone too far and it's a horrible feeling if you have hurt someone. Fern went done with a big thud, I don't think it was put on at all.
I agree but those that dislike Fern think it‘s funny. 🙄

I've changed my choice for winner now

Still David to win
Fern
Louis
Bradley
Nikita
Just my opinion !

Reactions: 10
@SimplyDepressed Why do the ones not up for eviction dress up on eviction night as well? If it was me I’d stay in my joggers and oodie 😂

@takingthemickmick I think it's because they know they'll definitely be seen on TV, or maybe incase there's a twist and they somehow get evicted.

i think we all remember Katherya getting evicted in a dressing gown and Afro

“please don’t take any more of my friends away from me BB”

“the next person to be evicted is…katherya!”

😂

• Haha
Considering he has English as an additional language we can probably take it with a pinch of salt. Any serious head knocks would be treated with caution for concussion. But a wee lie down for a dramatic 10 minutes quickly cured Fern. She was absolutely fine after that big bad BOOOM
If it happened to Colson and he reacted like her she’d say he’s putting it on as he’s too young to be dizzy 🤣 She was absolutely fine. I think it was more a shock for her than pain tbh

Reactions: 19
Nikitas really attached to that teddy
It seems to go everywhere and live in his shirt no doubt for a comfort blanket don't know whether it's cute or a little strange 🤨

If you say so ! Imo, a boom in any language means a hard whack

Reactions: 9
Nikita and Fern's false hugs getting annoying, think Nikita is a ruthless little tit but regretting looking bad in that daft game.

Reactions: 19
Louis saying he didn’t put Colin Farrell in Boyzone cos he can’t sing. What was he doing putting Ronan and the others in there so 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I agree but those that dislike Fern think it‘s funny. 🙄
I don’t dislike Fern I just think the whole thing was absolutely ridiculous, was bound to end with someone hurt and I have a very dark sense of humour

Reactions: 15
Ffs lads Ireland has been well and truly fucked over.

Ronan Keating (the horrible prick) over the lovely Colin Farrell...

The mind boggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Interesting that they’ve got Zeze & Marissa on L&L but not Egg & Chips 😂🤣 and we all know why

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.